The Alien Conspiracy

dybbuk

Feb 8, 2016
Lester

Lester barely paid any attention to the roach, to busy ordering tickets out of town under a fake name for after the sale.  After he was done with that he double checked the directions to the park and made sure the case with the umb-... Ray-gun was secure.  Satisfied, he started walking to the park subway, glancing over his shoulder occasionally out of nervousness.

Lester

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((An explanation but first a question, after Dybbuk answered to my question, i will ask you four a question:

¿Do you want to move only in the zone of the Grand National Park and its cities or do you want to move in all the USNA Nation?

I have two answers, dybbuk and prylly prefer to move around the Grand National Park, of moment but if you (TheAnnoyingNoob and Dracomic) decide the opposite, then they couldn´t put any problem in that))

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Kolt

You met Carly in the Theatre Center to watch a piece of theatre, you see that they shows "Romeo and Juliet", "A Streetcar Named Desire" and more theater´s works diverses, Carly arrives with some minutes late, bur not very worried, you and she have to choose one of the works or go to another place to enjoy the day.

------------------------------

Lester Barnes

The Cockroach receives the orders of her Mistress Ingrid or Lustty following you thought the subway, trying to not lose you and not being discover by the "humans", you go inside of the subway, going in south direction to another flat in the suburb of the city, you keep the "ray-gun" saved in a secured box of the subway station, moving through the train to the flat that you only know...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((TheAnnoyingNoob, if you have problems with your or my post, you could ask me and i could do something to help you))

TheAnnoyingNoob

Sep 6, 2015
((Sorry, got no sleep last night so I'm running a bit slowly. As for your first question, whatever works/is most convenient for you & the story))

Ashrafa

Shopping, wandering aimlessly around town, even slipping in a Movie, she was determined to drown out all her worries and have a bit of fun with her friends. Besides, she was a good student. She'd be able to at least get a passing grade.

Ashrafa

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ashrafa Shirazid

While you walk in your shopping walking, you see a new latex body shop and next to it, a Body Painting shop recently opened the two shops, while some ¿girls? (you don´t know), offers some products of their respective shops, one of the body painting girls approaches you...

alien2.jpg

alien5.jpg

alien7.jpg

They show you a new body painting in your own body, with your allow or permission, they paint one of your breasts, while they are painting, your body suffer pleasure and more things that does that your body enjoys forgetting the reason of that visit to the shopping centre, you spend more time in the body painting shop...

((I did with your permission to give some scenes to play it and go deeply in the game, of course i can remove it if you don´t like it))

prylly

Aug 29, 2015
Kolt

Kolt smiled and greeted his friend, kissing Carly on the cheek. He then looked over the movies and thought about what to watch, turning to her to see what she'd like as he stretched some. "I'm good for Romeo and Juliet if you are. If you want to do something else too, that's fine."

dybbuk

Feb 8, 2016
Lester

Once he reached the flat he shuts and locks the door, sighing with relief.  Looking around the flat he makes sure that all the windows are covered and, finally satisfied the place is secure, settles in to wait for a while.  Bored he heads over to the flat's T.V. and starts flipping through channels at random, more for the noise than anything else.

Lester

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((A poll for you (my characters):

¿Do you want to start the Transformations and more things now or continue with your respective intros?))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Teresa ¿? (A new character)

After she was called by her boss of the New Body Painting Shop, she arrived there and her boss told her that her actual mission is to publicize or promote the products of the shop, she was painted by her own boss (2f0febdd76755cf6ea2dd4b476667f5d.jpg) and she (Teresa) goes out of the Body Painting Shop, after a moment Teresa had the encounter with Ashrafa and she painted in the shoulder and part of Ashrafa´s Breast...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Kolt

Carly says to you

I love "Romeo and Juliet", but we should look a film if you like...

In a moment of the conversation, you two see some distance of you the chat of two girls, one of them painted with Body Painting and other not that is with his friends...

¿...Are you still there, Kolt? asks Carly to you after she sees the chat of the two girls in the distance

----------------------------------

Lester Barnes

Without noticing it, the cockroach continues with you getting inside of the flat that yo have some time ago, you turn on the TV, and you see some films borings, another documental of endangered animals species, other documental of plane crash... . After 30 minutes, you fall sleeping in the sofa of your flat...

-------------------------------

Ashrafa Shirazin

((Your action still remains the same, but with the character of Teresa that is talking with you))

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Teresa

The normally shy small girl can hardly believe what she just did.   Approaching a complete stranger and starting to paint their naked breast?! 

"Miss, what do you think?  We're having a special today.  If you come in right now your whole body could be painted for half the normal price.  I know it might look a bit silly but it feels great.  And very freeing."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ashrafa Shirazin (i can´t wait any more, sorry TheAnnoyingNoob)

I feel a pressure in the zone that the shy girl paint me, the pressure is not painful, rather it´s a pleasure feeling and my body receives it totally, including my mind, i am accosted by millions of feeling, almost it are pleasure and others are blanking my mind, doing that i can´t control my body and i go into the Body Painting Shop, without answer the questions of the shop assistant...

(TheAnnoyingNoob, i will keep your place with your character. Sorry to move your character. Your action is now inside of the Body Painting Shop, you can go out without buy anything or nothing and continue the game)

------------------------------------

Teresa ¿?

13679216-sitting-young-woman-wearing-extravagant-clothes.jpg

A strange woman approaches to you saying in your ear by your backside, whispering a lot of pleasure and submission in her words

If you come with me, you could meet your new Mistress, and discover a new world of pleasure and changes for you and your body...

She goes a little far of you and stops like she waits to your decision, decisions... decisions...

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Teresa

She looks around nervously after the latex clad woman walks away.  To her fellow painted assistants she says, "I'm... I'm going to take my break now."  Moments later trying to seem too eager she rushes to catch up with the latex clad woman.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Teresa ¿?

¿Now? ¿are you crazy Teresa? you got this job the last month, you can´t go now of you will be fired by her, you know her eccentricity and i couldn´t see how she humiliate you again with her spits, but if you want that, i won´t stop you... Good bye... Teresa...

You see around to find this strange latex clad woman, but you didn´t find her, until you see her in a corner of the shopping centre waiting you... near to an exit

She says to you signing to the exit door of the shopping centre

If you cross this door, you can´t come back to your old life as a boring human, ¿do you understand and will you accept this important step that you will do?

dybbuk

Feb 8, 2016
Lester

The adrenaline from the phone call earlier finally wearing off, Lester fell into a light doze which soon turned into deep sleep.

Lester

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Teresa

She nods not really understanding in the slightest, but only that something inside her is telling her if she doesn't do this she'll regret it.  Taking a deep breath Teresa steps through the door next to the latex clad stranger.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Teresa

You decide to make your important decision and that is following this strange latex clad woman to where is the mysteriously Mistress that is waiting you... letting behind you your friends and your old live...

----------------------------------------

Lester

You continue sleeping very deeply, dreaming with a pool fullest with a strange black liquid that is... ¿alive? and ¿calling you with a gorgeous female voice...?

prylly

Aug 29, 2015
Kolt

Kolt shook his head once Carley called to her and smiled. "Sorry, yeah, I'm here. And I wouldn't have suggested Romeo and Juliet if I didn't like it..." He smiled, ignoring the girls that walked away as she led his friend into the theater.

dybbuk

Feb 8, 2016
Lester

Lester in the dream leaned toward the pool trying to make out what it was and hear that voice more clearly.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Kolt

You go inside of the Theater with Carly at your side taking your arm, you pay the two tickets, and you sit down in two freed seats, the lights goes off and the theatrical production starts...

...You don´t know how many time did it pass of the start of the production, but you wake up seeing that in the scenery, there is a giant throne seat

200-cm-300-cm-6-5-x10ft-con-dibujos-de-fondo-fantasma-trono-hueso-humano-ramas.jpg_640x640.jpg

But made of living humans bodies all ¿painted? by metallic black paint, and Carly forms part of the throne saying you

Come to us, Kolt, Come to us and use us... ¡¡Use us!!

You wake up of the strange dream seeing that the production continues with Carly seeing directly the production without advertised that you were slept...

--------------------------------

Lester Barnes

You lean toward to the pool fullest of the strange black liquid, that you understand now, that is ¡¡black latex!! and it´s alive, suddenly a woman goes out of the pool all made of latex black saying you

0ed4c1917875434fa844ad45d4caf81d.jpg

Swim with me, Lester and you won´t reject it... Swim with me...

TheAnnoyingNoob

Sep 6, 2015
(Not a problem man, I realize I've been a little sluggish with my replies)

Ashrafa

I wander around the inside of the store, not entirely sure what had just happened but loving the feeling eminating from my painted breast. Some part of me wanted my whole body painted but it was just so... Weird.

Ashrafa

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ashrafa Shirazid

Weird but a lot of pleasure and enjoyable, that was that you felt after Teresa went out strangely, you walk giving some rounds in the shop seeing all the products of the body painting, after some minutes you go out of the shop with a bag that brings inside some examples of body paintings colors, paint brushes some, and more products that your credit card paid...

You kept in secret the body painting that Teresa made in your body..., going to your flat again without saying bye to your friends...

Bodypainting-06072015_07-960x546.jpg

(If you like, you can choose any other image different that i put here now, TheAnnoyingNoob)

prylly

Aug 29, 2015
Kolt

Kolt stretches some, putting his arm around Carley after waking up from the inopportune nap as he shakes his head. He had no idea why he dreamed of that, but knew better then to say anything about it. He did enjoy the show however, glancing over to Carley just to make sure was still next to him though.

dybbuk

Feb 8, 2016
Lester

Some small part in the back of Lester's head is uncomfortable, but the dream feels so good he just can't resist.

"That sounds amazing" he says as he slowly steps into the pool.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lester Barnes

When you go inside of the pool fullest of black latex living, the black living latex envolved you sweetly like a hug of a mother with her son, but after a moment, the black costumed living in you begins to stick too around your body (too), and you hear in your ear

You are now our forever... forever

You wake up of the nightmare very wetted by you swear while the echo "forever" sounds still in your ear...

--------------------------------

Kolt

You put an arm around Carly and she says to you

Thanks for go with me today, i was soo depressed with the finals exams that i needed to go out of my house, and you were there, i saw in a moment of the production, ¿were you sleeping...?, don´t worry, i won´t tell no body that you slept in the production...

While you two go out of the theatre, and now where...?

prylly

Aug 29, 2015
Kolt

Kolt ran his hand through his hair and nodded. "Uh, yeah, Been a bit busy myself..." He smiled, glad to have spent some time out of the flat as he held his friend close. "Its fine, I still enjoyed what I saw." He wasn't sure where to go next, yawning a little as he stretched some.

dybbuk

Feb 8, 2016
Lester

Lester jerks upright gasping and trying to escape the imaginary latex.

"What the hell was that?" he mutters to himself trying to calm down.  He gets out of the chair and stretches while checking for messages on his phone.