Credit Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastress

Apr 30, 2016
So I've come up with a way to automatically generate vast amounts of credits; if anyone is interested, i'll post what you need to do. if not, well...

Edit: this is not a save edit or hack, just a lazy exploit of the game. 

Last edited by a moderator:

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
So I've come up with a way to automatically generate vast amounts of credits; if anyone is interested, i'll post what you need to do. if not, well

How about foregoing the clickbait OP and just posting the information. Unless this was intended to sound like one of those scam emails in the game proper for a laugh.

I too, know an incredible method to make in-game currency! I offer you this exclusive one-time offer that requires NO signup OR payment!! "Amazing" you say? What if I said it could be done in less than five minutes. "Unbelievable" you cry out? It's just that easy. Download Minerva now and give yourself X credits. Become the bazillionaire you deserve to be.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Nobody likes people being coy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mastress

Apr 30, 2016
No, i just wanted to see if anyone was interested. download this https://autohotkey.com/download/ and one/all of the attached files (unless you can already run scripts, i just use this because it's easy for beginners). Once done, put the .ahk file on the right or left side of your desktop. go to burt's mead hall with an empty inventory, or you'll have problems. right click on the .ahk and hit 'run script' and immediately after, basically doubleclicking (run script should be right over the game window. now just wait as credits accumulate. more info upon request

View attachment 25k BuySell.ahk

View attachment 50k BuySell.ahk

View attachment 100k BuySell.ahk

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
We already have a way to get a vast amount of money. Beating Dr. Lash.

I think it's even easier and would make that some or all enemies drops 'a lil more credits than before'. Thou I not sure if it would be considered legal move. Dr. Lash still is safe option I admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.