Tauric form

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You can get a centaur body using Minotaur Blood to get hooves and then Equinum to get a quadruped horse lower body..
In addition to that, the mod also allows you to get a quadruped fox shape if you take Fox Berries (if I can recall correctly).

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You can get a centaur body using Minotaur Blood to get hooves and then Equinum to get a quadruped horse lower body..
In addition to that, the mod also allows you to get a quadruped fox shape if you take Fox Berries (if I can recall correctly).

In the mod, there are special "Taurinum" potion, which can be used with any leg type (except human ones, would transform into classic equine centaur). So if you want to be fox-taur you'll have to use Fox Berries until obtaining fox legs, then use Taurinum.

Equinum can give centaur shape by itself, but this one is rare.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Hmmm... I wonder why the Taurinum article doesn't have a "Taur" (sic) category on it. Never mind, I'll add it myself.

Phoenix_Champion

Oct 22, 2015

Would La Bovia work as a substitute for a female character?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
LaBova does give you hooves, but I'm not sure if it'd work as well.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
But there's only one thing about the "Taurinum" potion, and that would be were to get. Which I'm sure stuff like that is impossible to find normally, and I was wondering were could someone find the Mod's version of the game. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But there's only one thing about the "Taurinum" potion, and that would be were to get. Which I'm sure stuff like that is impossible to find normally, and I was wondering were could someone find the Mod's version of the game. 

Taurico/Centaurinum TF items are only mods exclusive stuff so not chance you could somehow find them in vanilla version of CoC. As for mods each of them got it own thread so just look around CoC section for either Revamp or Xianxia one.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
Okay I didn't know that so I'm guessing the same mod's for the Bimbo Jojo correct? 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah the same ones. Due to one been not so old compared to other one they still quite similar in content they have atm. IN few months they should be more different from each other...or they gonna merge in one who knows.