[WIP] Uveto; Lenore's Junkers.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Dragon milf ... hnnngh! I've a weakness for dragon ladies. Can't wait to see her!

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Dragon milf ... hnnngh! I've a weakness for dragon ladies. Can't wait to see her!

Well then I hope I don't disappoint, and just in case you were wondering why the doc is currently closed it's because I'm working on it presently.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Well then I hope I don't disappoint, and just in case you were wondering why the doc is currently closed it's because I'm working on it presently.

No worries about that, love milfs and assertive ladies. Though the foot fetish escapes me, that wont stop me from giving her a foot rub.<3

Last edited by a moderator:

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
No worries about that, love milfs and assertive ladies. Though the foot fetish escapes me, that wont stop me from giving her a foot rub.<3

I'll readily admit that particular fetish is undoubtedly rather niche, its just considering their physique is literally tailored for this it's tragically under-represented with the existing Gryvain characters.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
There's all of, what, three gryvain characters in game? Two of which are hybrids.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
There's all of, what, three gryvain characters in game? Two of which are hybrids.

Wait...   there is Terensha (halfbreed), the unnamed one Anno dates... so who's the third one?

CrowgoesCaw

Jul 14, 2016
I clicked on the drive link to look at it but it says I need permission, should I request access or should that not be there?