A very gravid situation. (Pregnancy fan and talk thread)

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
@Savin Well shit... I stand corrected. I guess it does make a sort of sense since they fuck most if not all the time, but they gotta conceive somehow right? or else Reaha wouldn't have come around.

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
@Savin Well shit... I stand corrected. I guess it does make a sort of sense since they fuck most if not all the time, but they gotta conceive somehow right? or else Reaha wouldn't have come around.

The whole point of the treatment was to help them survive and breed, now that survival isn't a priority and they don't really need to breed all that much to keep a stable population, there has to be some way to keep the population in check. Or else they'd overpopulate their planet real quick, so birth control in the water makes sense, especially with how often they have sex with tourists too. 

Though one imagines they can take something to revert the birth controls effects if they do want to have a kid.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
It's just enough to reduce the birthrate to terran normals. Rather than everyone being pregnant all of the time forever. Even then, Reaha's got what, 4 sisters all by different dads.

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016
It's just enough to reduce the birthrate to terran normals. Rather than everyone being pregnant all of the time forever. Even then, Reaha's got what, 4 sisters all by different dads.

So it's some sort of fertility suppressant then? That makes sense. In case anyone is wondering I had Millie, Carrie and Cora in mind. Maybe 1-2 others but they'd be harder to write for.

Methusalem

Jan 8, 2016
I just want to use this thread to state some of my thoughts and ask questions:

I'm also generally a fan of preggo-content and it's a bit of a pity it is not up in the list of 'near-future-content'. On the other hand I understand the Devs/Writers reasoning and so I'll live with it.

In another thread I read there are some™ NPCs already in the game you can get pregnant... can someone name them for me (I'm not thaaaat far into the game)?

At last I want to complain for getting teased! If you play a female (or herm I guess) Syri is always cautioning that she defenitely needs the rubber unless you want a litter. Although the foreshadowing in this one is so strong and PC-pregnancy is already a thing it hurts my sould that, as far as I could tell, Syri can't make the PC a mommy. There are more good characters fit to be a good mommy or daddy and so I can't wait for it to happen :)

Methusalem

Jan 8, 2016
But seriously.. is would be twice as hot für Syri to impregnate you because of her behaviour and it would be twice as sad if it is especially brought up just to "crush the hopes" xD (no hard feelings though)

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
In another thread I read there are some™ NPCs already in the game you can get pregnant... can someone name them for me (I'm not thaaaat far into the game)?

Unnamed Raskvel on Tarkus, vag sex her then come back about 5 days later if i recall correctly.

Briha, Red Myr deserter on Myrellion, you'll know she's been knocked up when you can't fight her anymore.

Though not true pregnancies in the sense of carrying child to term, you can inseminate the eggs of Taivra and Renvra, nyrean Queen found in Deep Caverns NE in her palace and a red-nyrea hybrid in Kressia, respectively, both on Myrellion.

Methusalem

Jan 8, 2016
Thanks for the list. Wasn't on Myrellion till now (but I'm right before that). Eggs and enemies aren't really what I was hoping for. Well.. I will be patient until any of the community-favorite NPCs get a (real) breeding option.

I also read something about the nursery. Can someone give me a short explanation how that is planned?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
But seriously.. is would be twice as hot für Syri to impregnate you because of her behaviour and it would be twice as sad if it is especially brought up just to "crush the hopes" xD (no hard feelings though)

It is explicitly brought up to crush any thought that you will ever let Syri impregnate you.  I'd go so far as to say it's probably the reason Savin has so many shemales and characters who otherwise disallow vaginal sex entirely.  Which as I've brought up before, is intensely disappointing for me as someone who enjoys Savin's previous work with vaginal sex and whose personal fetish set has creampies pretty high up.  Thus why I wrote Sterilex, which fortunately has started to see some use, but sadly we're still unlikely to see the option to get Syri her pussy back.

I also read something about the nursery. Can someone give me a short explanation how that is planned?

"Planned" is such a strong word.  The concept is basically that you stick any offspring you produce in the daycare and thus don't have them onboard your ship or otherwise cramping your style as you go off to fight pirates and fuck sexy aliens.  How it works if you're the father rather than the mother (or if you're the mother and you know the father) is a very complicated topic that's one of the biggest reasons pregnancy content is slow coming.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Savin was called a buttslut before the great vagina-ing, dude likes his butts and anal. And people who prefer anal. Personally I find it weird, but I also find people who enjoy their lewd numbers coming in at the double digits weird.

Before I abandoned the plans altogether for various reasons, a planet side project of mine had a character footnoted to be a shopkeeper, a clothier partly inspired from FoE's cat who's name escapes me and a few other sources. You could fool around with her, butter up her relationship over time and gradually turn her lewder and lewder, until she has vibes in her during the store, carved out a glory hole in the changing stalls and can strip in a literal second because she set up little pull tugs on her clothes. This life style, though, lead to the obvious purpose-of-sex result, shattered her world and made the nympho regress and spend the rest of the game mildly pregnant.

Maybe this'll return one day! Probably not, but I enjoy spinning yarns of hopes and dreams.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Savin was called a buttslut before the great vagina-ing, dude likes his butts and anal. And people who prefer anal. Personally I find it weird, but I also find people who enjoy their lewd numbers coming in at the double digits weird.

Before I abandoned the plans altogether for various reasons, a planet side project of mine had a character footnoted to be a shopkeeper, a clothier partly inspired from FoE's cat who's name escapes me and a few other sources. You could fool around with her, butter up her relationship over time and gradually turn her lewder and lewder, until she has vibes in her during the store, carved out a glory hole in the changing stalls and can strip in a literal second because she set up little pull tugs on her clothes. This life style, though, lead to the obvious purpose-of-sex result, shattered her world and made the nympho regress and spend the rest of the game mildly pregnant.

Maybe this'll return one day! Probably not, but I enjoy spinning yarns of hopes and dreams.

You were thinking of Fera, the clumsy catgirl in the tailor shop in Rigard, Ted.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Everything about that sounds awesome until that last part. :/

It is explicitly brought up to crush any thought that you will ever let Syri impregnate you.  I'd go so far as to say it's probably the reason Savin has so many shemales and characters who otherwise disallow vaginal sex entirely.  Which as I've brought up before, is intensely disappointing for me as someone who enjoys Savin's previous work with vaginal sex and whose personal fetish set has creampies pretty high up.  Thus why I wrote Sterilex, which fortunately has started to see some use, but sadly we're still unlikely to see the option to get Syri her pussy back.

Pretty accurate.

I also aesthetically prefer shemales to full hermaphrodites. But that's a relatively minor factor I guess.

Now that Sterilex is a thing (and also I'm a lot less perpetually ass-mad about people pestering me for pregshit regardless. Also SSTDs are probably long forgotten), bareback vaginal sex is slowly but surely reclaiming its place in my usual repertoire.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Everything about that sounds awesome until that last part. :/

Pretty accurate.

I also aesthetically prefer shemales to full hermaphrodites. But that's a relatively minor factor I guess.

Now that Sterilex is a thing (and also I'm a lot less perpetually ass-mad about people pestering me for pregshit regardless. Also SSTDs are probably long forgotten), bareback vaginal sex is slowly but surely reclaiming its place in my usual repertoire.

hmmm does that mean at some point the two slutpups and the half slutpup kitten will get unprotected smexings at somepoint in the future/late future? I don't mind preg content but honestly I'd like the writers to feel comfortable and not be forced to do something just because x amount of people have a preg kink. Me I don't mind egg content, what I really like and I'm sure a lot of you have already figured it out is that I like them inflation by sticky fluids xD

Oct 7, 2015
I really enjoy impregnation and pregnany content and I wish I had the time and, to be honest, the confidence to write content, but it's a huge time investment, especially when you'd want something more than meet>inseminate>pregnancy trigger dialog>pregnant sex scene/description>birth>repeat. Making a character that people will actually be interested in seems difficult to someone who has little experience writing in a realm outside technical documentation, and while I could put pen to paper for my personal fetishes I'd be hard pressed to figure out how to make that appealing to a wider audience.

TLDR I have the utmost respect for the devs and writers for doing what they do and while I wish there was more content to my particular tastes and if I want more I either need to man up and write it myself or start buying commissions and/or making large donations.

Homer Simpson said it best, "Can't someone else do it?"

kheiran

May 18, 2017
Some crappy small town somewhere.
Was actually looking for a thread with tips and answered questions about pregnancy when I found this one, so I can't say I have a sexual kink about pregnancy, per se, but I do enjoy it in small amounts. As some others have mentioned, it's the emotional aspects and life change that I think gives it the most impact. Plus, I like developing a lot of my Steele's character and making their story unique, so while I'm playing it I'm also thinking about what he's thinking, how he feels about it, and whether he makes certain choices because of wanting to keep his unborn(s) safe. There aren't too many risk-choices I've encountered that are directly written in, i.e. the stocks in NT, but it adds depth to my own experience to think about it.

My longest/main save is a herm boy who got knocked up on Uveto by losing repeatedly to a Milodan, and while it was totally unplanned, I liked that. The blurb about "whether or not the Milodan tribesman would know his kits would have a better life" struck a cord in me, and that depth to the PC's pregnancy feels like a nice touch.

As for the OP question of inflation vs. preg belly, I think inflation is hot because of the sexual aspect and the overstimulation, but pregnancy isn't as sexy to me since it's more of a long-term experience and can be really painful for the mother/host, so for me the difference is context and empathy with the owner of the belly.

Sharks

Feb 15, 2017
I'm not sure if there is a submissive character that gets Steele pregnant, but I hope there'll be one if they don't exist. That's just really hot to me, and I'm not even sure why.

I just really like pregnancy, or to be more precise being pregnant, in general.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I'm not sure if there is a submissive character that gets Steele pregnant, but I hope there'll be one if they don't exist. That's just really hot to me, and I'm not even sure why.

I just really like pregnancy, or to be more precise being pregnant, in general.
There isn't one currently, but Hug's trap character Liamme is planned to have a preg xpac.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Yeah I know, and I have to say it's pretty cool to see comments on a thread even I'd forgotten about for a bit. thanks for getting the ball rolling again kheiran and sharing your takes on things :)

lightningshifter

Aug 27, 2015
I am just a touch curious as to whether anyone has a rough idea of who or what is 'presently' written and possible to impregnate or be impregnated by. I mean, its nice and all to discuss personal wish lists for which characters people would like to see this sort of content for. However, I kinda think it would be handy to just have a list of encounters or npcs that have this feature written in already. I know that most of the encounters can't actually impregnate you until you get to Myrellion. I've kinda glanced at the changelogs but I don't think anyone has had a chance to revisit the old areas and look into adding in writing or functionality to permit pregnant Steele from just doing it with those random encounters. When I first checked this thread here I thought someone might have made a list. But it doesn't look like anyone made one here. Oh well. I'll just keep plugging away at the game every few updates to see how things have changed.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I am just a touch curious as to whether anyone has a rough idea of who or what is 'presently' written and possible to impregnate or be impregnated by. I mean, its nice and all to discuss personal wish lists for which characters people would like to see this sort of content for. However, I kinda think it would be handy to just have a list of encounters or npcs that have this feature written in already. I know that most of the encounters can't actually impregnate you until you get to Myrellion. I've kinda glanced at the changelogs but I don't think anyone has had a chance to revisit the old areas and look into adding in writing or functionality to permit pregnant Steele from just doing it with those random encounters. When I first checked this thread here I thought someone might have made a list. But it doesn't look like anyone made one here. Oh well. I'll just keep plugging away at the game every few updates to see how things have changed.
A wiki exists.
Indeed it does, the page you're looking for is even called pregnancy :rolleyes: