Favorite NPC?

Codesoul

Aug 31, 2015
I would say my favorite NPC is Akbal. There's not nearly enough content for him, and I'm hoping modding can fix that.

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Hrm... 

I'm gonna have to say... 

Helia probably. Mainly because there is so much content for her.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I would say that my favourite NPC is the one who can do searches. I guess that leaves me with Benoit and his scavenging.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I don't know if I can apply my own experience to other people's behaviour, but the reason why i ended up on the old forums was... having to create a thread on Amily because I couldn't find what I was looking for and having to wait for a certain amount of time between searches. Luckily, this new forum allows for advanced search. Plus one could assume that this question is not precisely one that's typically unheard of concerning videogames :p

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Ooh someone got refuted. I'm fond of Loppe and Kiha. Except for that (not so) ambiguous Kiha rape bit with... I think it was driders. Don't break the tsundere cutie!

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
I don't know if I can apply my own experience to other people's behaviour, but the reason why i ended up on the old forums was... having to create a thread on Amily because I couldn't find what I was looking for and having to wait for a certain amount of time between searches. Luckily, this new forum allows for advanced search. Plus one could assume that this question is not precisely one that's typically unheard of concerning videogames :p

I mean, it was sarcasm. I wasn't disagreeing with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I could tell by the "bruh chill", don't worry. I simply wanted to say that being a noob doesn't exclude you from not knowing what a search bar is for or wondering whether a classic gaming forum question is or isn't somewhere on said forum's bowels.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
I could tell by the "bruh chill", don't worry. I simply wanted to say that being a noob doesn't exclude you from not knowing what a search bar is for or wondering whether a classic gaming forum question is or isn't somewhere on said forum's bowels.

Alright good that we got that cleared up.

It still amazes me the amount of people that don't see the search bar in the top right section of the forums.

Eternal Aviator

Mar 5, 2016
Kiha by a long shot, she's the most enjoyable personality in the game in my opinion and the bits with her a little further along make her the most adorable character too. c:

I really hope more is added to her, especially with the "poking" at the making of the final dungeon, it'd be great if she got more reactive to related events as you did them.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Usually, I vote Marble, but right now, it's a close tie between Kiha and Helia. I mean, at least they don't have a girth restriction on certain scenes...