A very gravid situation. (Pregnancy fan and talk thread)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nah, I think my riveting speech'll get through to him

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Nah, I think my riveting speech'll get through to him

Then verily thou art the avatar of Aphrodite, goddess of rhetoric (among other things), and thanks to thee we shall have overflowing milky goodness in our game henceforth.

(I actually managed to type that with a straight face.)

Still, gotta say I'm loving the different perspectives and takes on the fetish and even the ones that prefer other things to it. 

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
This thread fills me with DETERMINATION to make Octopuppymom the best preg encounter ever, especially as the nursery matron.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
This thread fills me with DETERMINATION to make Octopuppymom the best preg encounter ever, especially as the nursery matron.

If that's who I think it is, I read the doc for her, and loved it. While I never did get far in FoE, I did find that doc a very good one that hit several of my likes, and I must commend you for writing it!

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I've learned to tame my expectations, so the only thing I hope for in my heart of hearts is an opportunity for Syri to someday become the perfect husband and dad I know she can be.

omg yessssss

I mean, it'll probably never be in anything other than an epilogue. Still. Captain Steele claims her inheritance, marries her dorky ausar girlfriend, and carries her twins - the only TiTS happy ending I really need. She would be the worst-best dad ever.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
If that's who I think it is, I read the doc for her, and loved it. While I never did get far in FoE, I did find that doc a very good one that hit several of my likes, and I must commend you for writing it!

Octopuppymom is not Moira, although by nature of their station and the mental traits required for such they will undoubtedly share some similarities.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016
I for one would love to write some pregnancy content for this game. There are so many lovely NPC's and female hostiles that could be options.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Octopuppymom is not Moira, although by nature of their station and the mental traits required for such they will undoubtedly share some similarities.

Ooh? Do tell :D  I have to admit Moira hit a lot  of my highpoints as it did for EmperorG, so the idea of another character like her if not more so is a really awesome one. Does she have a doc or has she lived primarily in the forums?

I for one would love to write some pregnancy content for this game. There are so many lovely NPC's and female hostiles that could be options.

Now that sounds like there's potential but if it involves established characters, talking to their creators will be a must. Especially if it involves dev characters. 

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016
Ooh? Do tell :D  I have to admit Moira hit a lot  of my highpoints as it did for EmperorG, so the idea of another character like her if not more so is a really awesome one. Does she have a doc or has she lived primarily in the forums?

Now that sounds like there's potential but if it involves established characters, talking to their creators will be a must. Especially if it involves dev characters. 

For hostiles, I'd write kerokoras randomly laying frogspawn and eventually the spawn hatch (may or may not send one to the nursery) Maybe the Naleen and Sydian should have some stuff too, as they (the females at least) seem very pregnancy obsessed. As for NPC's, Aina (because I love me some horse pussy) and Lys (gold deserter) are two of my top contenders, but almost any female is a candidate really.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
For hostiles, I'd write kerokoras randomly laying frogspawn and eventually the spawn hatch (may or may not send one to the nursery) Maybe the Naleen and Sydian should have some stuff too, as they (the females at least) seem very pregnancy obsessed. As for NPC's, Aina (because I love me some horse pussy) and Lys (gold deserter) are two of my top contenders, but almost any female is a candidate really.

I'd love to see some actual content for Lys and Briha's offspring, (Mostly Brihas though.) but since they're shipped off to the Tavros nursery at their mother's behests you'll have to wait until Savin finishes that. xD

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Not that I remember, I think the gold ambassador is though. That said, I'd love to explore how the red colonel ambassador would react to motherhood.

She is. All non-queen adult Goldies are. Doesn't mean that PC's breeding lust should be stopped by some pesky biology. We have gene-tech for that shit.

What should make you stop and think hard about the whole idea is Lys' backstory. She is in a bad place right with her lover's death and the war turning out the way it did. So dropping a baby on her, if not written  very carefully and tastefully can be an ultimate dick move on PC's part.

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
i love pregnancy, the big milky boobs the extra curves but in my opinion the best part is the big round belly and that is why i love inflation too. But a question for the devs, will pregnancy work like in CoC were every enemy could impregnate the  player character?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
i love pregnancy, the big milky boobs the extra curves but in my opinion the best part is the big round belly and that is why i love inflation too. But a question for the devs, will pregnancy work like in CoC were every enemy could impregnate the  player character?

Only if somebody writes it. 

Which is to say, "Probably not."

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Is it going to be pregnancy or inflated belly variations of the tease attacks (or a completely new move)?

I'll also point out that doesn't exist a pregnancy or big belly sexpref.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Can you please elaborate?

It's theoretically possible, however unlikely, that any given gold is a potential queen and just hasn't ever gotten enough dick to get knocked up. Many only get a couple cracks at a male in/right after school. I think Garde mentioned that Liliana is a dormant queen. Probably too emaciated and unhealthy to have kids in her state, even if she gets some Steele cock.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
It's theoretically possible, however unlikely, that any given gold is a potential queen and just hasn't ever gotten enough dick to get knocked up. Many only get a couple cracks at a male in/right after school. I think Garde mentioned that Liliana is a dormant queen. Probably too emaciated and unhealthy to have kids in her state, even if she gets some Steele cock.

So that element of Golds' society, while purely biologically driven and equal opportunoty on paper, is in fact governed by social factors and favouritism? Because if not every female is subjected to a proper evaluation more precise than 'stick a dick, look if preg', than the favourites of the existing queens have a lot more chances to get enough pampering and D's to become one.

In any case, thank you.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark

Not trying to push a derail, but how does actually work? Do they grow their second rack, aswell as wings once they're well-fed and well-stuffed enough?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Do they grow their second rack, aswell as wings once they're well-fed and well-stuffed enough?

Once they're pregnant that stuff starts to grow in, and fills in and out the more births they complete.

I was just saying I don't think Lil couldn't physically support a pregnancy in her state. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Once they're pregnant that stuff starts to grow in, and fills in and out the more births they complete.

I was just saying I don't think Lil couldn't physically support a pregnancy in her state. 

Thanks for the clarification. For some reason, I half expected them to go through some sort of Zerg-like metamorphosis.

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016
A shame about the Golds, I wanted Lys mainly for a sense of balance. But I know one or two (or 4) females on New Texas that would look very good with full wombs.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
A shame about the Golds, I wanted Lys mainly for a sense of balance. But I know one or two (or 4) females on New Texas that would look very good with full wombs.

NT has birth control in the water supply.