CoC Challenges

Black Phoenix

Feb 26, 2016
I was wondering if there was an particular way people played to make fighting and interactions more fun. Self imposed challenges that make the game more interesting with or without the mod ( I'm using the mod btw) . For example, eating an item the first time you encounter it, No save scumming, no Wikis, only using a certain weapon even if there is a better one, Always raping your enemies, Never raping your enemies, Keeping your virginity for as long as you can. I want to hear your ideas about what else can be done to make the game more challenging.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
When i start, i usually have a favoured NPC in mind  to give the virginity to. This usually involves alot of running away from battles till that happens.

Iv'e also tried a magic only run, with only weilding a staff allowed. Involves lots of waiting for fatigue to regen.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh when I think over I sometimes after starting game with dick wielder trying to fuck first one specific npc...and it's hard since her lust can change much making it not easy to fuck her fast ^^ ohh and usualy till that my PC not even masturbating so it's quite fun to beat all those monsters while not building much lust...or recruit fast Rathzul and visit him often to talk with (well who still remember that vistigin him with high lust reduce it cuz poor old rat is anti-sexy beast and that turn off our mighty PC?)

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
My favorite is running around with no armor/weapon/clothing like some lust-driven animal. Like a, "...sexual tyrannosaurus!" In fact, in honer of Mr. Jesse Ventura (RIP), I even nicknamed it the Ventura Challenge, just because of that scene.

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
My favorite is running around with no armor/weapon/clothing like some lust-driven animal. Like a, "...sexual tyrannosaurus!" In fact, in honer of Mr. Jesse Ventura (RIP), I even nicknamed it the Ventura Challenge, just because of that scene.

The Streaking Streak! - Go a week without any clothes or armor on the player. (Should be made into an achievement. xD  )

I try to see how far I can get without having any sexual encounters. Though there is always that moment when you are spamming the explore button and accidentally get sent to the slave prison... <(_ _)> 

Batta

Sep 10, 2015
Never orgasm, end the game with the best equipment possible, kill all possible NPCs, alienate all possible NPCs, hit the maximum level possible. Good stuff. If you want a real challenge, do it without Double Attack, or any perks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Kind of a basic one, but some people like keeping a pure PC without corrupting them or TFing them the whole way through the game.

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
I'm currently trying to get a very weak and squishy academic to survive on Brutal HC mode in the revamp mod - this character starts with only around 80 hp, and I skip the Ingnam intro so there's no easy way to boost str/tough at the start.

Starting stats:

Str 10

Tough 10

Speed 25

Int 40

Start with 3 history perks:  Alchemist, Healer, and Scholar

While growing up in Ingnam you were quite the bookworm, devoting yourself to your studies of alchemy and healing.  While working as an apprentice to the local doctor, you learned how to more efficiently use your time while treating multiple patients.

I also throw a couple additional challenges into it to make it harder...any combat loss that results in a vaginal or anal rape while the character is still a virgin in those areas counts as a 'bad end' and restart.  I also play it 'no tf' until such time as a steady and reliable source of food is available just to limit the sources of food that can be used.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Now that's some true challenge!

One of the challenges I did in the past was doing level 1 run. The only rule is that I can't level up at all but can gain attributes and perks from other sources. I did manage to clear the factory, deep cave, and desert cave. I've even invited Kiha as lover!

A level 1 character with 100 in combat attributes can potentially be as strong as the average level 10 character.

• At 100 Strength, you can deal base damage equal to 100 plus your attack before modified by enemy's damage reduction.
  • At 100 Toughness, you'd have 265 HP and reduce damage taken anywhere between 0 and 25%.
  • At 100 Speed, you can easily run even from level 15 encounters.
  • At 100 Intelligence, you can easily heal anywhere between 67 and 166 HP before spell effect multiplier.

You could even get Purity Blessing, Omnibus' Gift, and Luststick Adapted for 31% lust resistance, 45 minimum lust, and 115 maximum lust. Try experimenting with rings.

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Now that's some true challenge!

One of the challenges I did in the past was doing level 1 run. The only rule is that I can't level up at all but can gain attributes and perks from other sources. I did manage to clear the factory, deep cave, and desert cave. I've even invited Kiha as lover!

A level 1 character with 100 in combat attributes can potentially be as strong as the average level 10 character.

• At 100 Strength, you can deal base damage equal to 100 plus your attack before modified by enemy's damage reduction.
  • At 100 Toughness, you'd have 265 HP and reduce damage taken anywhere between 0 and 25%.
  • At 100 Speed, you can easily run even from level 15 encounters.
  • At 100 Intelligence, you can easily heal anywhere between 67 and 166 HP before spell effect multiplier.

You could even get Purity Blessing, Omnibus' Gift, and Luststick Adapted for 31% lust resistance, 45 minimum lust, and 115 maximum lust. Try experimenting with rings.

Maybe you should turn that into a difficulty setting. That would be quite the challenge, and you have to think about the course you want to take.