(SPOILERS) Mysterious Egg Question (SPOILERS)

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Found the egg and hatched it, tempting as the extra ability to stretch is, I want to know if the thing will hinder me in the future in any way, the codex also lists it as dangerous and I can see why to. But will it get in my way at all or hamper me somehow? Any sabotage, hindering, handy cap planned with it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Nope. No lasting effect aside permanent elasticity up..

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Nope. No lasting effect aside permanent elasticity up..

Ya, but in the future? Is this the end product? No future content? I can spread them without worry for myself/others? Because I remember talk waaaay back when, about cunt snakes showing up if the PC drops enough eggs, so I'm alert about a this lil thing.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
ya, but in the future? is this the end product? no future content? i can spread them without worry for myself/others? cuz i remember talk waaaay back when about cunt snakes showing up if the pc drops enough eggs, so im alert about a this lil thing

Well, it does save it in StatTracking system, so it is technically possible to do it later. But for now there are nothing later.

P.S.: Not getting to this thing closer than flamethrower range... Hm... Why the game has no actual flamethrower as weapon? Not that fox fire is any worse, but still...

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Well, it does save it in StatTracking system, so it is technically possible to do it later. But for now there are nothing later.

P.S.: Not getting to this thing closer than flamethrower range... Hm... Why the game has no actual flamethrower as weapon? Not that fox fire is any worse, but still...

That is why I ask, it seems like harmless mind control to reproduce, and I do love tentacles ... but I don't like bad tentacles.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
There is such a thing as bad tentacles? That's news to me.

Tentacles that could take control of your mind without your consent and could cripple/end your future. I consider to be bad tentacles. Kinda like how the demons in CoC would drug you and throw you into the breeding pins without any cognitive ability to remember or think, if I'm gonna have fun, I want to at least be able to experience the fun, not have my brain turned off while it happens. I'd have probably enjoyed this creature if it mind reads all the consensual fun i had with the tentacles of Myrellion and then acted like the Mhen'ga parasite, allowing itself to be seen and not alter my mind by force. That would've calmed me down, instead it took me for a joy ride, disabling any cognitive action that may hinder the ride, and decided to make me call it "master", then removed any memory of it when the ride ended.

Sooo ya, bad tentacle! bad! *waves finger*

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Tentacles that could take control of your mind without your consent and could cripple/end your future. I consider to be bad tentacles. Kinda like how the demons in CoC would drug you and throw you into the breeding pins without any cognitive ability to remember or think, if I'm gonna have fun, I want to at least be able to experience the fun, not have my brain turned off while it happens. I'd have probably enjoyed this creature if it mind reads all the consensual fun i had with the tentacles of Myrellion and then acted like the Mhen'ga parasite, allowing itself to be seen and not alter my mind by force. That would've calmed me down, instead it took me for a joy ride, disabling any cognitive action that may hinder the ride, and decided to make me call it "master", then removed any memory of it when the ride ended.

Sooo ya, bad tentacle! bad! *waves finger*

Well, general rule "how not to be fucked up instead of just fucked" - keep out of suspicious drugs and psionic eldritch abominations.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I love that scene, hope they add more.

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
Well, general rule "how not to be fucked up instead of just fucked" - keep out of suspicious drugs and psionic eldritch abominations.

Or even better: Try to get on the good side of the psionic eldritch abomination, so that when it will inevitably destroy the universe as we know it you'll be spared as it's favourite breeder. Or alternatively ram your ship into it. That might work as well ;)

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Or alternatively ram your ship into it. That might work as well ;)

Hah that reminds me of how Vikings can kill Cthulhu by ramming their ships into him in Crusader Kings II!

TankHunter678

Apr 12, 2016
I enjoyed it, I was actually wondering if it was possible to collect more of them and get crew members impregnated with them. For instance a scene where you brought a few of them on board and during the next transit they all hatch and everyone in the crew gets impregnated with them. Or if you were already impregnated you help the new ones impregnate your crew.

Possibly have a cave that can be found on Mhen'ga and Myrellion that you could enter (warning before entering that something seems off/dangerous) where if the player is not impregnated yet with one of the spawn the "master" of the cave gets you impregnated. If you were already impregnated you could find a clutch of eggs to take to "gift" to people the same joy you carry.

Maybe if you carry enough of them you wind up developing psionic powers yourself. Using your will stat to inflict lust on enemies.

TankHunter678

Apr 12, 2016
More likely you'll be mindbroken and bad-ended.

I'd set that up for if you carry them while having way too low willpower for your level. With high willpower leading to a different result, maybe with a little help from an unusual phenomenon while traveling between planets.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'd set that up for if you carry them while having way too low willpower for your level. With high willpower leading to a different result, maybe with a little help from an unusual phenomenon while traveling between planets.

Well... I'll still prefer an old good kitsune way.

TankHunter678

Apr 12, 2016
I hope we get some Kitsune TFs, but preferably of the "10% furry" variety. Not much a fan of furries, I like the animal ears and tails, but not the rest of the furry package.

Though I could definitely see a TiTS version of those 3 kitsune sisters keeping some of these strange eggs around for tentacle fun, or trapping and breeding some poor foolish rusher.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I hope we get some Kitsune TFs, but preferably of the "10% furry" variety. Not much a fan of furries, I like the animal ears and tails, but not the rest of the furry package.

Unlikely. But you can go to the mod side :colbert: Full package is much more classy, but it's not mandatory.