Bethany and Del

Sanity

Nov 8, 2015
I have a question about these two, and that is.... Is there ever going to be any more? Cause playing through again I kinda want to free Del and maybe, just maaaybe put Bethany in her place... Or jail ya know, whichever makes me seem less like a sadistic person.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Eventually.  The last time it was discussed Savin's plan was to have Del eventually move to another brothel once you reached that point in the story, where he would either have remained a trap if you didn't break him or become a busty shemale if you did.  My personal recommendation from there was to allow you to convince shemale Del to gain a pussy, possibly through demonstrating with the assistance of the patrons, because MtF gets me going.

When the faction system is eventually implemented, you will be able to interact more with Beth Carver as either a friend or a foe depending on your decisions.

Sanity

Nov 8, 2015
That's cool, but I can't ever see myself siding with the Carver faction. They seem like they'd readily stab you in the back. But it's nice to know that there is more planned, thanks for answering my question.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
That's cool, but I can't ever see myself siding with the Carver faction. They seem like they'd readily stab you in the back.

And they will right now, even, if you go to the brothel and whore yourself out there too much.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
And they will right now, even, if you go to the brothel and whore yourself out there too much.

Whore yourself out too much, not notice the scene change to where Kat asks you to sign a legally binding contract to be enslaved, and hit yes. Who has time to read the same lines that never changed the last few dozen times I whored out? Not me... bah.

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I'm still waiting for the option to not refer to Del as a girl, but right now, the development seems to be focused on the next planet: Uveto

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Whore yourself out too much, not notice the scene change to where Kat asks you to sign a legally binding contract to be enslaved, and hit yes. Who has time to read the same lines that never changed the last few dozen times I whored out? Not me... bah.

Doubly amusing since the bad end itself relies on Steele not bothering to read.  Greed is a bad creed, especially when dealing with pirates and slavers.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
I wouldn't hold my breath on that one, you two. Referring to Del as a girl is a fundamental part of the fetish that her scenes are designed to appeal to.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Idealy it should be an optional change, some want to keep Del a trap some even want to make Del go full female and some would prefer to free him. Buying out Del's contract like how you can with Reaha would be interesting.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
I wouldn't hold my breath on that one, you two. Referring to Del as a girl is a fundamental part of the fetish that her scenes are designed to appeal to.

While true I suppose, not everyone is a fan of the fetish. At least the option of letting you call them male or female would be nice.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
no!...Don't make Del a shemale! Keep him a trap even, if you break him.

Totally agree on this. At least give us the option (Yes, I know it is more work). But otherwise we'll be heartbroken.

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
What, Bethany has ruthlessly and callously exploited a slave you helped train without asking for your insight? The nerve!

You did a bad thing. If totally changing Del so he/she no longer indulges your trap fetish so you feel bad, then that is a good thing and I applaud Savin for doing so. It probably wasn't intentional, but I think these kind of consequences are better than 'you gain +5 evil points'.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
[...] but I think these kind of consequences are better than 'you gain +5 evil points'.

And why is that?

EDIT: To clarify, I have the feeling that you want me to be punished for a fetish you do not understand. That is not cool at all. A fetish is not a crime. Mindbreaking people into something they might not want to be is "evil", but it may appeal to people in a game's setting.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
What, Bethany has ruthlessly and callously exploited a slave you helped train without asking for your insight? The nerve!

You did a bad thing. If totally changing Del so he/she no longer indulges your trap fetish so you feel bad, then that is a good thing and I applaud Savin for doing so. It probably wasn't intentional, but I think these kind of consequences are better than 'you gain +5 evil points'.

While 'bad people' whose fetishes align better with Savin's get exactly what they want. Justice will be served.

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
And why is that?

Well, evil points are usually an entirely meaningless statistic. Instead of your actions actually having consequences, you get points that often signify nothing but serve as a measuring stick for how often you've been "bad". Lazy moral systems are kind of a pet peeve of mine, so I'll just end it with saying that if you do something, something else should happen as a result of it. Moral points are not something.

While 'bad people' whose fetishes align better with Savin's get exactly what they want. Justice will be served.

I doubt people who like futas are willing to stick by Del long enough to fully train them.

Actually, is there a lot of overlap between these groups? I imagine that even if you love both, seeing a drastically changed Del would be pretty shocking.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I don't know enough about Del's reasons for being enslaved or what sort of person they were before I get the chance to break em. Until I know that, I'm likely to just keep getting the cute little bugger to ride my dick.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Actually, is there a lot of overlap between these groups? I imagine that even if you love both, seeing a drastically changed Del would be pretty shocking.

Like I said earlier, I greatly enjoy MtF stories and particularly the idea of gradually convincing a boy that it's more fun to be a girl.  The accompanying slide from disliking it to loving it is part of it, of course.

Come to think of it, instead of the outcome being breakage-based, the way I'd do it is something like this: after sufficient breaking in, have an event where Del is given encouragement by Steele to either focus on being a trap or to get more feminine.  Either way Del disappears for X number of days before reappearing at the new location.  If you don't do anything, Del stays on Novahome, having not yet been broken in to Carver's liking.  This might prove easier from a writing standpoint, as more of the characterization would be the same between the two routes.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
And why is that?

EDIT: To clarify, I have the feeling that you want me to be punished for a fetish you do not understand. That is not cool at all. A fetish is not a crime. Mindbreaking people into something they might not want to be is "evil", but it may appeal to people in a game's setting.

No. He understand the fetish.   But the fetish is misgender and raping a person in bondage until he enthusiatically likes it and loses the will to resist the whims of his master who explicitly wanted you to break him in to be her sissy shemale bitch.    This is a bad thing. It is helping bad people to hurt someone who asks you not to hurt them.

Most of the PCs who actually interacted with that reasonably would probably shoot you. 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
@SorenMageofMareth

I like to think of myself as an adamant supporter of team 'decent folks' in most RPing scenarious, but what you are doing is kink shaming. A lot of things in Fenoxo games goes deep into the 'not enjoyable with primate brain and/or empathy "on"' territory. Notice how the content guidlines talk about the 'things that shouldn't be here because main dev core doesn't like them' not 'filthy perversions only fit for the worst sort of scum'.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
And turning Jojo into your tentaclepetmonster in CoC is okay... and not punished but rewarded with additional scenes. Okay that was probably not on topic. I don't feel like "the worst sort of scum" here. I have playthroughs where I want to rip Bethany to shreds for what she does to Del. But in others I just find it damn hot. AND THATS IT.

Edit: Basically what Nik said.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I partly agree with Soren, though I've sorta tempered my views on certain things within the last few months.

And just to clarify (because I know I have somewhat of a reputation), liking this does not make you a bad person. I think it's a bad act, but here's the thing... none of you fuckers are ever even gonna come close to actually doing this to someone. At most, it will happen inside of a tightly regulated sub/dom roleplay.

While I would like to see an alternative outcome for Del (taking out Carver during a mission, for instance), I also understand this is not the way it's going, and therefore I will just not do the deed, so to speak.