Hn0's Custom Image Pack [Version 6]

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
Quite some images are not working. For example the imp male fuck, edryn preggo fuck and niamh.
Anyone got a solution for this?

For Niamh, is there just a blank box thats pushed the text to the side or no sign of space for a picture at all?

As for the other two, i don't have any of those in this pack. If they're custom images you've added yourself, make sure they are correctly labelled.

Edryn's should be titled edryn-preggo-fuck or edryn-preggo-fuck_1edryn-preggo-fuck_2, e.t.c if you have multiple pictures.

And the Imp should be labelled imp-loss-male-fuck (lost to imp) or imp-win-male-fuck (won against imp) or using the number scheme mentioned for edryn.

You can find a full list of correct names in the images.xml file located in the /img folder

Tekaruku

Oct 24, 2015
Hello, for Niamh there is no sign of space for a picture at all.
As for the other pictures, they were titled correctly, yet not working.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
Hello, for Niamh there is no sign of space for a picture at all.
As for the other pictures, they were titled correctly, yet not working.

Hrm. Is it the latest version of CoC you're using?

Also, check the images.xml file. Do parts of it say

<ImageSet id="edryn-preggo-fuck">
                <ImageFile>./img/edryn-preggo-fuck</ImageFile>
                <ImageFile>./img/edryn-preggo-fuck_1</ImageFile>
</ImageSet>
As well as lines like this for the other picture titles you're using?

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
Yes. I tried it on the latest CoC vanilla and the Kitteh revamp mod.

And the lines are correct.

Are you playing the offline version?

Does your folder structure look like:

\CoC Folder\

CoC_0.9.4C_mod_1.2.18.swf

\img\

images.xml

<all the various images>
Aside from that, i can't think of what else. If you're willing too, you could bundle everything up in a zip and upload it to some place (and maybe delete some images to reduce the size) and send me the link to it. I can then take a look at it and see what might be wrong.

Tekaruku

Oct 24, 2015
Quote said:
Aside from that, i can't think of what else. If you're willing too, you could bundle everything up in a zip and upload it to some place (and maybe delete some images to reduce the size) and send me the link to it. I can then take a look at it and see what might be wrong.
Here you go. http://www.mediafire.com/download/6i9qa47jstyuabs/CoC_CustomImagePack_v4_[RevampMod].rar You will see some pictures you will or will not recognize. Feel free to use them. Not made by me, but I spent quite some time searching for them at a rule34 site  :)  I don't think you can use that many though. Since I kind of femanized imps and such. The Lottie pictures are pretty good by the way.

And no, my internet speed isn't quick. I just uploaded it for someone else. x)

(Different fonts due to the link)

By the way you will find things like this in the xml file 

<ImageFile>./img/loppe-rides-your-cock_1</ImageFile>
                <ImageFile>./img/loppe-rides-your-cock_2</ImageFile>
                <ImageFile>./img/loppe-rides-your-cock_3</ImageFile>
                <ImageFile>./img/loppe-rides-your-cock_4</ImageFile>
                <ImageFile>./img/loppe-rides-your-cock_5</ImageFile>

I don't know why I did that when adding pictures, but it works nevertheless.

Last edited by a moderator:

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015

Both scenes for Niamh seem to work fine for me, so there may be something wrong on your end.

Looking at the code for imps, it seems some scenes for Imp sex won't display images if the PC has more than one cock. Not much we can do about that really.

I can't see why the edryn pregnant pics won't display. The code says an image should display. The image is titled correctly. Just doesn't make sense.

Well done on so many pics. I'm gonna browse them later

So not great results, but i'm out of ideas. Anyone else reading this have any suggestions?

Tekaruku

Oct 24, 2015
I figured why I didn't get niamh her pictures. I did the succubi milk thing. ;-;

Thanks for your help though.

Also, not all pics are mine. I added some quite some but most are from your pack.

After the upload I added pics for the hel threesome with edryn and foursome with the foxes though. So those are not included.

I think I added around 45 pictures in this upload? And I added around 15 after.

Tekaruku

Oct 24, 2015
I don't advise you to do it right now though. It's not really done right now, so you basically won't be able to do much anymore. :D

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
Is there a way to put it into android yet? 

I don't think so, but don't quote me on that. I haven't heard of the android version being able to use the image pack.

Though some people have mentioned using an android app to play the .swf version rather than the .apk version, so maybe (very maybe) that might be able to use an image pack...

Sammah

Nov 4, 2015
I wish I looked around for other content sooner. These pictures are a great set you put together, I gotta give the different artists the most credit but thanks for sharing it in one spot for the rest of us. I really enjoyed the game when it first came out and looked forward to more development. I didn't realize someone else had a mod in the works either, glad to see other people enjoying the game enough to want to spend time on it.

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
can you host this image at mega.nz? because when i try to download from mediafire always stopping and can't resume again,,,

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
NP. Glad I could help. Hatternumber0, feel free to add my link to the front if you wish. I don't really have any need to remove that file at any point (mega has a 50Gb upload limit, which I'm only using just over 300Mb with the image pack), so it can be used as an alternate download for v5 if it becomes necessary.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
NP. Glad I could help. Hatternumber0, feel free to add my link to the front if you wish. I don't really have any need to remove that file at any point (mega has a 50Gb upload limit, which I'm only using just over 300Mb with the image pack), so it can be used as an alternate download for v5 if it becomes necessary.

Thanks. Tell me if it starts getting alot of downloads then. Would mean some people prefer that to mediafire and then ill start uploading there too.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Thanks. Tell me if it starts getting alot of downloads then. Would mean some people prefer that to mediafire and then ill start uploading there too.

I'm actually not quite sure how to see how many times someone's used that link. I've looked all over Mega and there doesn't seem to be an obvious way to track that. Maybe it's for premium users, which I am not.

Btw, loving the new images for locations. Been missing those...

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
I'm actually not quite sure how to see how many times someone's used that link. I've looked all over Mega and there doesn't seem to be an obvious way to track that. Maybe it's for premium users, which I am not.

Btw, loving the new images for locations. Been missing those...

Thanks. I'll probably upload there next time. Or i'll do the old versions as well if there's demand. *glances at whoever's reading this*

Thematimus

Oct 27, 2015
I don't think so, but don't quote me on that. I haven't heard of the android version being able to use the image pack.

Though some people have mentioned using an android app to play the .swf version rather than the .apk version, so maybe (very maybe) that might be able to use an image pack...

I do have a SWF player... May give it a spin. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
So I'm not a fan of furries. I made a Nazrin image pack for Amily. I picked out more images than fit so have a look. All from ehentai. I don't know if all of them display properly either.

View attachment 2409

Seems like quite an odd stance for someone who plays Corruption of Champions. Though I wouldn't consider myself part of the "fandom", so to speak.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Here's someone who is not into furries either. Having said that, I never ever thought about defurring Amily.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
Here's someone who is not into furries either. Having said that, I never ever thought about defurring Amily.

Same for Amily. I understand defurring is meant to just turn her into a mouse morph. What the word defurring brings to mind though is a bald mouse...which makes me think of a mole rat...

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Same for Amily. I understand defurring is meant to just turn her into a mouse morph. What the word defurring brings to mind though is a bald mouse...which makes me think of a mole rat...

Yeah, I'm pretty certain it turns her from a mouse-morph to a monster-girl mouse-looking woman.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
So I'm not a fan of furries. I made a Nazrin image pack for Amily. I picked out more images than fit so have a look. All from ehentai. I don't know if all of them display properly either.

View attachment 2409

And there is the fact you can defur Amily anyway. Though by the time you get that option, you can no longer display images for Amily as they're only for while she's living in the ruins.

I might put an extra folder in the pack with some images for a defurred Amily though. There's a bunch you've found that i really like.

duskreaper

Oct 23, 2015
I feel very stupid because i have absolutely no idea how to get this is to work. Could someone help me please?