CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Lili

Oct 7, 2016
How do I get the Fenrir Collar? Is it in 0.7c? or is it only in the dev build right now?

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
How do I get the Fenrir Collar? Is it in 0.7c? or is it only in the dev build right now?

Go to the Glacial Rift and fight Winter Wolves. They'll drop Chilly Peppers.

Eat the peppers until you're mostly Snow Wolf then explore the Glacial Rift more.

It'll take a while but just like the Inquisitor's Robe/Corset in the Swamp you'll find it after searching for a long time.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

For finding Fenrir Collar PC must have ALL wolf TF bodyparts and fur/hair color set to glacial white. Without it shrie disc event not gonna proc. Atm there is also lil bug with collar but it's fixed for the next release version that is currently in work.

@Serathinian With this issue of naga character not getting bow after interacting with Kelt. Can you tell something more if it possible about it? I looked at code but there wasn't anything related to fact if PC is naga or not when kelt giving PC spare bow. I do seen scene with naga lower body reference but it wasn't the one about getting bow.

Reactions: Agrok

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
my character is now a Charizard :)

Cool stuff Jiffy.

I remember seeing something about a mantis TF item...

*Works on getting a Scyther*

Lili

Oct 7, 2016
Okay, now when I perm corrupted 9tails in the ascension menu and I ascend, I just end up losing the perk right after I ascend because I'm "No longer a kitsune" and I no longer have 9 tails due to the ascension reset. So What's the point of making corrupted 9 tails perk permanent if once I ascend I just end up losing it due to transformation resets? Is there some way to make it so my appearance doesn't change after ascension?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Lili This one perk that can be made pernament is also...something I working to fix for next build -_-' I promise in a next few days will release 0.7d.

Maybe even before this weekend ends I will do this.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Can you add the option of spending some of the stat points you start with to start with spells?  (post ascension)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Zevos Will option to have ascension perk that would be giving 2 or 4 basic spells after ascension to PC regardless of his/her int be something interesting for you? I will not see issue to allow PC start with some more basic spells from white or black magic but not with whole full set of them.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
@Zevos Well not much I can do to fact that in orginal coc made tease and spel that worked similar as it but costing fatigue. Could make Arouse dealing better dmg then tease could ever deal to jsutify costs...as lowering arouse spel cost wil be worst thing since Arouse already is req. having some lust build up to use. Maybe I should think hard how to make neither tease neither arouse needless.

@Serathinian I would deal with Cleansing Plam weak effect during making pass over all specials and non spell related battle options. Soon will be giving using bow and generaly range weapons some changes then will be turn for looking over all specialas and other attack options.

@Spike razor You mean some kind of transformations for PC to get more power? Well I msut say some people here already without this sayan mode are quite strong. Or also you thinking about monkey race been introduced in CoC? Oozaru or golden oozaru as enemy ^^

Yes yes yes and yes

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
For finding Fenrir Collar PC must have ALL wolf TF bodyparts and fur/hair color set to glacial white. Without it shrie disc event not gonna proc. Atm there is also lil bug with collar but it's fixed for the next release version that is currently in work.

@Serathinian With this issue of naga character not getting bow after interacting with Kelt. Can you tell something more if it possible about it? I looked at code but there wasn't anything related to fact if PC is naga or not when kelt giving PC spare bow. I do seen scene with naga lower body reference but it wasn't the one about getting bow.

You just don't get it. There's no dialogue saying you obtained it and it's not in your Key Items. I'm talking about Kelt's Bow specifically which you get for beating and raping him.

Some of the dialogue was different, though and referenced my char being a Naga.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Serathinian Yeah I do misunderstood you. I was under ipression you mean about this normal one bow PC getting at the start not the Kelt one bow gained later on. Now I would have not trouble find this to fix it.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Arouse, Whitefire, Blind and Heal are the general highlights.  Maybe a pair of ascencion perks that allow you to remember the vanilla spellts as your intelligence reaches their thresholds.  Combined with heroic heritage, you could give a freshly reborn mage something to defend himself with.  But splitting up white and black while making them costly could keep books still relevant...  

Also, what are your thoughts on the possibility of using the barks to make light armor or mage robes? 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It wouldn't be so bad idea to make it autolearned when PC int hits req. treshold for those few picked spells. As long it would be agreed by majority of people which one 2-4 spells should be used for this (I gave only my propositions since those 4 was with owest int req.). Hertitae in NG+ fully spent on int with Ezekiel Fruit boost would allow PC anyway to get at around 35 int.

Barks could be used for many diff items not only those you meantioned. Bow, shield, some wood-based weapon. So it will keep in some way worth to keep fighting Marae in each next NG to make another item from bark.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Redcake Maybe it's just fact their would also like to have those stats rise faster on it own or dunno already been mae into max with less work. Grinding stuff be it levels/exp/stats isn't always so easy and pleasurable.

On side note atm I'm in iddle of going thou adding and testing new perks permable at ascension (those that are related to race TF effects like dragon breaths perks o lizan regeneration)

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Grinding stats is usually a matter of finding out where to build them up.  I have problems with speed myself because Akbal is the only way i know of to grind it.  But if you actually play through stuff one level bracket at a time, and use your level up points wisely, you shouldn't have that many difficulty problems.  During your first life at least.  Phase one of life 2+ is catch up to regain the ability to smite mighty imps, which can be really rough even with heroic heritage.  

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Continuing with fixing. And aside somehow accidentaly screwing up debugger function which now each time glitching other work seems to work fine. Atm testing al race related perks perming. ANd only I think cheking if both kitsune perks can be permed and not making any ise left to try.

Sadly due to debugger torubles I got now will be not able do some thngs I wanted do about fixing some onger running bugs (Stadler can attest I had today something he called Coding Rant on Xianxia mod discord channel ^^) I must show my awe of how calm he was while I was into Rant Mode (well he was only one aside me there and helping me figure out core of the issue I have)

@Zevos You mean Imps are too strong in stats or/and max hp at NG+ and higher?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Yes and no

What i'm saying is that the hump in difficulty is most readily apparent at vary low levels.  Once you get your bearings, the rest of the difficulty curve is far more linear.  

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Oh well adjusting first few lvl enemies at the early game to be more easy to beat is not a trouble. And yes whole advance in grown of stats and max hp between each NG for all enemies follows the same pattern.

All race related perks seems to be fine with been permed and not making any wuss. Even come with lil bonus for people that get both 9tails perks together and third one kitsune related perk. I mean...fusion of flames is fun, right? As long PC buyed enough ranks of Tolerance to not been limited to very narrow window of corruption value when this new type of fox fire can be used.

A few more little patching and making more pretty my lil suprise aside of only fixing last version issues and 0.7d seems quite close to be in release ready stage ^^

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Noticed a few choices bring up pussy choices with Lizan Rogue and Akbal's surprise normal rape as he cleans himself even when its currently lacking.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I usually limit myself to three ranks of corruption tolerence for the first few lives.  There is too much other awesomeness that needs to be purchased.  

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
With just 3 ranks this new attack will still be not so of little use since limits would be then 35 to 65 corruption. Glad to know there si enough goddies to spend perk points on first two/three ascensions.

Since I always test ascension menu with...literaly tons of perk points how much ascension perk points all of you having at first or second ascension?

@Kharn you men for those two nemeies scenes it has references to pussy independant of what PC owns? Sure will look over those two to see what is happening there wrong ^^

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I got 92 my first life, upper 80s for my 2nd and 3rd lives.  For my previous marathon.  My first life went towards getting 3-4 ranks of the good stuff, with at least 8-10 ranks of mysticality.  Even during the 3rd ascencion, there was enough good stuff i really should've grabbed that max'ing mysticality was a really bad idea.  

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Yep. The Akbal one is after raping him once then coming across him a subsequent time.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh reaching around 90 is good score I think. Atm technicaly it can reach only around 160 per game finished. Still some way off planned around 200 per game.

Winds, Odds and all other getting more and more in favor of today release. (Ya I know it's such a tease but I think it's also quite realisticaly possible and I looking ofc on my local time and date not america local time)

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
Its possible currently to get to level 150 as a mage as early as your second life if you take the underdog perk and grind off ice Giants no later then level 10 for the fastest time.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Any chance we can get a checklist for exactly where all the points are?  

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
I so far been making use of Revamp's list for Ascension points minus the fact you can get 1 point per level rather than 2 on this. Aside from that you get a point from every follower, slave, and lover in camp. A point for every dungeon cleared; 2 for Phoenix Tower. 2 for the two purification of Minerva another 2 for purification of Marble. If Urta's infertilty quest was working that would be another 2. Defeating Marae would be another point. And for Children the Squareroot of the total number of children across named npcs... At least that is how it worked for revamp dunno if it changed for this mod.  Hope That Helps!

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Yeah, i've tried doing all that, but somehow i am not consistently matching my first life.  I'll look into my first life's save and see how many points i should've gotten by those calculations, and so on.  

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
I would like a proper list too, just thought I would help out with what little I know until you can get official confirmation.