CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
@Ormael Well okay I wasn't sure. If you don't mind can you make it possible for Rubi to have the tail change to something else like when the PC give a Whisker-Fruit have it change into a cat tail also give Rubi some more options to change to other races, and also able to get Rubi, and Arian pregnant. I also noticed while Joy is able to have cock so why doesn't Sophie as well I mean just think about what kind of all stuff can happen if Sophie is able to have a cock.  o_O   :D   :colbert:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@CascadeRX or both thoughts you gave...I must find first time to look into it. I think something in each case can be done but without spending some time on them I can't give any more accurate answer :/ Would write it all somewhere to look when I get time for this. This list isn;t shortening thou and jsut keep extending. SO forgive me if it take me long Casca. I just got two arms and one head ^^

Also all those npc got some idea/fetish behind their creation by orginal authors so I not wanna change this thus if something could be not fitting to this I wouldn't add it.

Reactions: Agrok

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
@Ormael Sorry about that I wasn't think. Well if you can ask the ones who made them for me please, and let me know what say or you can tell me who they are, and I will ask instead.  :$

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@CascadeRX Yeah it's natural you brimming with ideas. As long it's doable in quite fast time to put them into the game it's okay. But when they start pill on it would only make adding them slower. I not wanna reach point when I will look over laying around ideas that are worthy to be added and realzie there is so many, too many of them. So I do trying pace my work to avoid overworking on mod and then going awol for some time to calm down and catch distance to mod ^^

I would if it needed reach authors of npc to know they opinion on changing their npc. So no worry.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
@Ormael That would be appreciated. So the authors NCP that I want to suggest them on my ideas are Sophie, Arian, and Rubi.  :D   :D

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@CascadeRX Ok glad it's just three of them :p Not sure only as meantione before how long it will take me to do this. Well sometimes you can casual meantion about them (as long it won't be meantiong each day xD )

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
@Ormael Seems reasonable enough. Hopefully there's away to inform me privately, but I really don't know seance I still consider myself new to this site.  :$

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@CascadeRX If you want locatre them faster then I get to it you could try looking at wiki for CoC aka Smutosaur CoC section. There is the highest chance that those npc you wants to have new stuff added will have listed somewhere on the page of each npc, who wrote them orginaly.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
How would one go about unlocking medium-grade soul force recovery pill? When I go to the soul force village (really happy to see another village. game really needs more) I only seem able to obtain low-grade pill. Aiming to use alicorn tf item on my character.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
im curious would the naga tail able to have a sea snake version of the tail as id like it (well as a doubt ill be able to do my oc seren which is a naga and shark merman hybrid so a sea snake is as close as id get)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
How would one go about unlocking medium-grade soul force recovery pill? When I go to the soul force village (really happy to see another village. game really needs more) I only seem able to obtain low-grade pill. Aiming to use alicorn tf item on my character.

PC need to be lvl 12 or higher and have three perks. Job: Soul Cultivator (no req. just having spare perk point), Soul Apprentice (lvl 6 or higher and having perk Job: Soul Cultivator perk) and Soul Personage (lvl 12 or higher and and having perk Soul Apprentice).

my brain is on the fritz

Wait why it went fritz? o_O

im curious would the naga tail able to have a sea snake version of the tail as id like it (well as a doubt ill be able to do my oc seren which is a naga and shark merman hybrid so a sea snake is as close as id get)

I wouldn't be too hard for me to adding new version for lower body that will be looking like you described. I would get to adding new body parts around 0.7c version I think (well technicaly 0.7a will be ready to go after my very nice helpers look over few texts). Or if I move stuff I planned for 0.7b to later version I could even work on some TF related matter starting in a few days.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
She's a bi curious Amazon that was originally human until capture by a Femboy Incubus i would like to call Zepher he wanted to make a champion for his mistress but he couldn't have a weak,short,and frail human so he capture the human girl who i'll call Valt.how does it sound so far?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
how does it sound so far?

*nods with approval* yeah I like this so far. What about her gender? Did he made her some other else than pure female? Plus she would ends up as? Enemy? Friendly NPC to be visited like Katherine? Camp member like Ember?

Last edited by a moderator:

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Camp Member like Ember. She's a Futa. kinda like this

1465612769.moxydoxy_pharis04.jpg

Attachments

• 1465612769.moxydoxy_pharis04.jpg
    655.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 1465612769.moxydoxy_pharis04.jpg
    655.9 KB · Views: 3

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Have any preffered set of body parts from non-human races in mind to be used by her? Mono-species body parts/two species/more than two but not yet each part from different race/each possible part of body from different race? xD

Sorry for such weird questions. Wanna see if her idea is close to one of me....many planned npc that could possible become camp memebrs ^^

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Her cock would be an equine's with a knot and her eyes are dragon like while hands are dragon claws. Her breasts are a H-cup with four nipples

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ahh none of ideas I got so far fits here (and it like between 22 and 26 ideas long list xD ). Horse/Dog/Dragon/Cow body parts...hehe a litle adorable chimera she would be. Looks likes Zepher not been sitting idly reformating her body ^^

For sure you could work on this idea and writing it down somewhere. Looks like she may be good thing for PC as it allow both gendered PC use her to have 'fun times'. Only true issue you may meet whiel fleshing out this idea is...purpose. For npc that is just enemy or repeatable enc like Katherine or Urta or Sheila it can be made as simple 3-4 talk options and sex scenes. But camp memebers or possible to recruit to camp npc tends to have some other uses than limited talk options + sex scenes. As long you overcome this bottleneck it have chances to bloom into promising npc to be added.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Well she could train the Pc to gain muscle while examining everyone else learning. For example she studies Rath doing alchemy which she asks if she can learn from him making potions.

Downside is that she's like a child making their first food not cooked up in a microwave. she will ask the Pc to drink the potion if the PC say yes she Drinks with som minor transformations that are temporary like 3hrs. if the PC say no it goes two ways Valt will probably walk away sadden or becomes annoyed and force the PC to drink it. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Those TF items... I bee thinking if it some like marble that bring pc sometimes items or items that will PC show to Valt.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Im personnaly thinking over overhauling slime TF because lets face it not only is it detrimental in many way (fluid addiction) but it doesnt have any special ability or even a decent racial score. Heres a few interesting idea

Possible ability

Slime body: due to your slime body weapon go trought you as if hiting trought water leaving no wounds however magical attack you take deals increased damage (damage reduction increased by 30 to 50% but magic deals increased damage by about 30%)

Engulf: Work as constrict but with only access to the tease attack (yea you can now slime rape people mid battle)

Slime racial score now provide 20 toughness and +100 to max libido

Reactions: Ormael

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Im personnaly thinking over overhauling slime TF because lets face it not only is it detrimental in many way (fluid addiction) but it doesnt have any special ability or even a decent racial score. Heres a few interesting idea

Possible ability

Slime body: due to your slime body weapon go trought you as if hiting trought water leaving no wounds however magical attack you take deals increased damage (damage reduction increased by 30 to 50% but magic deals increased damage by about 30%)

Engulf: Work as constrict but with only access to the tease attack (yea you can now slime rape people mid battle)

that sounds epic

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
yeah or like that though she might try some

Ahh so some like marble. She wondering around camp into some of near areas and bringing some randomn TF stuff then trying it herslef or try to stuff it inot PC mouth xD Heh it would be first case that even if PC would watch what /she put in muth due to Valt can ends up radomnly TF anyway due to been force feeded with some TF stuff ^^

Possible ability

Yay you're back ^^

Yeah I agree that slime TF should be heavy changed. If not that it made it borderline copying I do want do something similar to goo TF from TiTS or at least giving PC in full Goo mode chance to in limited degree changing it sexualt bits or some other body parts. So like PC go full goo then let say getting 10 cocks and then goes back to some other form...or still stay goo as it's now after changes so cool it not big change from been non goo or goo. THou I would need then solve case of some of mutation related perks :/ Like having draconic lungs...even if go o PC will be having dragon breath attack perks will this other one perk working now that PC lungs are turned fully into goo? Many things to solve but it would probably make goo race a little bit more special than others.

And kinda interesting idea for goo race having bonus to max lust too. Maybe even give them some bonus to max HP too on top to all those base stats bonus(es).

Btw Liadri did you knew that there is some other fan of gorgons here? S/HE even gave me some not bad idea for gorgon NPC xD As long I manage to flesh it out more it would be added to the game.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Good to see medusa got some love

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Im still around im just waiting for something new to check on.

Also... found out its possible to 4900 damage criticals in the game witheout going to newgame +... im kind of utherly amused.

Any ETA on archery behing developed?