Wierd (maybe) as fuck topic: If there were sex toys for TiTS or CoC

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Would you buy em?  I mean seriously would you really buy one of your favorite character?

Last edited by a moderator:

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Ben is technically a sex toy. Hes my cute little Trapy mouse maid. Or do you mean like In real life. I would love to own a Syri Dildo. Fen why are you not doing this, marketing man. maybe even get some stands made. Wait I have an Idea, nendoroid Syri. Fen make some calls!

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Well if they could provide me a real life Bess 13 I would be more than happy to spend all my money on her :p

Never bought a sex toy myself, but if they could provide a Celise onahole...

Kinda curious to how one would even make a gooey onahole.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Well I have tons of toys, goes with the whole Dollmaker thing I have going for me. Still I would love Syri cock bonus if i can get it as a strapon.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015

I'm not going to post a pic of my self on this forum, even in cosplay. to the people at the convention i was a wolf alien to you all on the forum I am Kaguya. If you find a pic of me online I will deny it and request that it be brought down. I apologize for that momentary breach of character.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
I'm not going to post a pic of my self on this forum, even in cosplay.

Look at this big fat phony here (though if you really did, then wow congratulations. That's a level of dedication even I haven't been able to pull off).

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I've been tempted to goad Bad Dragon into making an Urta

if you ever have some of the female characters pussies done I wouldn't recommend having BD do them. If you look in there store page the internal hole structures for what they have is pretty damn textureless. That there just shows the laziness of their penetrable toy products, probably have better luck letting a Japanese company do it with the amount of alien and really unique textures I've seen on the market lol

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
if you ever have some of the female characters pussies done I wouldn't recommend having BD do them. If you look in there store page the internal hole structures for what they have is pretty damn textureless. That there just shows the laziness of their penetrable toy products, probably have better luck letting a Japanese company do it with the amount of alien and really unique textures I've seen on the market lol

We´re definetly gonna need alien texture for our alien gals :p  

Would be interesting to see female toys with the same exotic features as in the game. Vanae onahole anyone?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I'm pleased to see people taking such a strong interest in this. I half made this thread jokingly after looking around on some adult toy sites and had a random thought about what if TiTS and CoC had such toys.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com

The material they use really isn't ideal for insert-able toys, but I doubt I'm gonna get fleshlight to start making fictional character vaginas unless my games REALLY blow up.

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
I actually have bought a dragon dildo (not brave enough to use it) but i would love an Urta or Sryi model.