A.N.A.L (In Game)

L

Lawleious

Purgat worked out and put through from his mistresses actions snuggles up with her pulling whatever's left of the unstained part of the sheets around him and her pulling her close one hand between her luscious breasts stroking her beautiful resting face his hips meeting with her behind and his other hand underneath her head as a pillow "why I haven't put a ring on you yet I have no fucking clue" He mutters his almost permanent smirk going into a full smile as he lets his tongue out to twist and tease her nipples as he falls into slumber.

( Just some cuddly fluff)

Last edited:

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Kay could barely hide his embarrassment when the rogue approached him. "Erm... things happened and one led to the other." He answered looking away. "I may have spent more gold then I could afford and I might have made some promises that could prove hard to fulfill. but... I did what I had to and I'm not ashamed!" He said with without much certainty. "It's a long story... one I'm sure you're gonna love." He was quite aware how ridiculous his story would sound to Anja. She was going to make fun of him so much. "This girl is Claire. I guess you could say she is my new companion."

"Did you find the man you were looking for?" He asked trying to change the subject. "We were on our way to the library. The baroness kindly granted us a room there, would you like to join us? It would do us good to catch up."

Last edited by a moderator:

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(Anja & Kay)

Claire sees the new face heading towards them and smiles at her and waves back to Anja as she makes her way through the crowd of people. When Anja playfully picks on Kay Claire giggles. "Hi there," she says offering her free hand, "pleasure to meet you miss~?" She draws that word out waiting for a name. "Kay, you didn't tell me you had friends." As Anja tells her not to worry, that Kay and her are not together, Claire snickers and says " didn't think so, you two would make a strange couple." She then anwsers Anja's questions in turn, "as for who I am, the short version of my story is: I was adopted by my farmer dad and mom who told me I wasn't allowed to be an adventurer, so I left home with some money that I had saved up, namely, my shares from working at the family food stall, and then I found an older retired knight that i "perstered," as he would put it, into teaching be how to use a glaive and short-sword." She smiles at Anja untill she remembers that shes not done anwsering her questions. "Oh! And the cushionyness, thats new to me too, although I am indeed a fighter, but my boobies werent always this big... or leaky." Her face flushes a little at the last part. When Kay introduces the Claire, she smiles, seeing the opportunity to join in on the antics, says, "oh Kay, dont be so coy, tell her the truth," Claire turns to Anja and then smiles. "Technically by law, I'm his slave." She says with a smile.

The sky is taking on an orange tint as the sun falls lower into the sky, and the swamp is starting to get darker. The nearby minstrels take up a softer tune as a few drow become more noticeable with the change in lighting, there are two in particular that draw a little attention to themselves as the walks about the fairgrounds lighting  nearby torches with fairy-fire not unlike that of the tavern sign and makeing theyre way towards the town doing the same to posts with lanterns lining the streets and walkways every dozen feet or so, giving the town itself a soft purpleish glow.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I didn't think Paladins were allowed to own slaves, Kay..." Anja mulls over the situation for a bit, before shrugging. "Oh well, I guess it's your lucky day, Claire. Atleast you're the property of someone who won't abuse you. And a cutie like you is certainly worth alot of coin to the right person." She looks over her shoulder at the mass of people in town. "If I were you, I wouldn't take the offered room. Call it a hunch, but I get the feeling nothing comes for free in this city." She suddenly remembers Kay's question, which she didn't answer. "And yes Kay, I did get the information I needed. All I had to do was promise to let him accompany me when I leave this place... so this might be the end of our companionship. He's a bit too... demonic for your kind." She smirks, but her expression rapidly turns more serious. "I'll need to speak to the baroness tomorrow, regarding the information I received. So against my gut-feeling, I may have to accept your offer of a room." She pauses for a while, eyeing the people around her, aswell as Claire's bust. "Besides, pleasant company isn't the worst thing I can think of." She smiles, putting an arm around each of them. "You lead, I'll follow."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"I've no reasons to distrust the baroness. If she wanted me dead or harmed I would probably be already. Marae knows she had plenty of opportunities."  He continued to lead the way towards the library to the best of his abilities. He still had one of those directories in mind. "And while Claire might technically a slave, she is now a friend and I'm her guardian." He sighed wondering what his old master would tell him if he were here. It probably would not be pretty. "I'm at least glad things are working out for you, miss Anja. You're more then welcome to stay with us for the night, as long as you behave." He said with a teasing smile. "I'll be really said if we do end up parting ways. I like having people around I can trust.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
She squints her eyes a bit at Kay. "I wouldn't trust people so easily, Paladin. Especially not those of my occupation, you'll live longer and more happily that way."

"If you want my trust, you're going to have to earn it, like everyone else~" She smirks, moving her hand to lightly rub his neck, before trailing it down to his waist. "I'm sure you have plenty of ideas, already." She turns her head to face Claire. "And if Kay says you're not really his slave, I'm not gonna treat you as property." She gives a wry smile before planting a little slap on Claire's bottom. "- From now on." She finishes, before chuckling a little to herself.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"See, if you were a bad person you wouldn't warn me like that." The paladin nodded to himself with a smile on his face as if his argument could not be countered. He didn't mind her familiarity, even if it made him feel a little odd. It didn't take them long to reach the library. It had been a long day so far, he wouldn't mind some proper rest. "Excuse us, the baroness told us a room would be arranged for us." He asked in a loud voice trying to find the Yuan-ti girl he was told to meet. "We should hit the hay once I tell you what happened. I just hope we have enough beds..."

L

Lawleious

Eyes opening Vinerith no longer in his grasp having rolled away her belly returning to normal size, he gets up slowly sure not to wake her he slides on his leather pants and boots

leaving the room with no more than a whisper "see ya soon love I gotta do something" the manor being eerily quiet with a squeak a moan or a growl echoing around the halls he walks out the front gate determined to do what he thinks should be done  "lets find little palabitch he's feeding that fucking convict cake and sharing wine with her right now going on and on about his precious Marae and how she's so pure and holy and paladins are so devout and trustworthy.....fucking hypocrites"walking through the gangplanks and walkways asking around for a party of 2 humans most answers point him to the library travelling there he readys himself preparing his runes and claws should he need them "welp lets see if he followed the promise" *KNOCK KNOCK KICK* "HELLO!!!" (waits for response)

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The paladin was sitting on a chair, with his arms over a small circular table in the corner of the room. The two girls each sitting in a small bed. The room was not large  but it had two single sized beds. The paladin had already relented to sleep in the floor on his sleeping roll, it was not a new thing and despite not being very comfortable it was still better then camping. He was almost done telling the story to Anja when he heard the knocks on the door right before the kick that knocked it open. It was that damned aberration again. The paladin quickly reached from the sword in the scabbard that rested over the small table. He was thankfully still in gear. He slowly attached the scabbard to his belt as he began to draw the sword.

"I was under the impression we were not to be accosted." He tried to feign calm but his blood was starting to boil. That thing really pushed all the wrong buttons in him. With sword fully drawn and with shield in arm the paladin raised the tone as he assumed his fighting stance. "State your business or begone. And pick your words very carefully... creature."

L

Lawleious

"Well lets seeeeeeee here......One I ain't a creature Im a abomination get your facts straight two Im just checking on you thats all I felt like you wouldn't keep your word and not punish the slave you oh so generously got from Vinerith and last but not least number three put your sword down you savage not everything can be solved with violence...."His almost permanent smirk shifting to a bored frown "Kay was it speaking of pussies wheres the lucky gal you have under your rule?"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Kay did not lower his sword. "My word is my law. All I promised will be fulfilled but unless you came here under orders of the baroness, which I doubt, I owe you no excuse or explanation... if anything, you're tarnishing her honor as we are now guests on her domain. I vowed not to make more trouble on her city but I doubt she would mind if I defended myself and mine from someone who kicked the door down in the middle of the night. Be gone, foul thing, you're not welcome here." As if to illustrate the point the paladin raised his sword and called for it's divinity. A faint light glimmered along the blade before it grew in both power and intensity coating it with a radiant  aura. "Another step and you will face the chosen champion of Marae." His face showed no fear and his voice held no hesitation.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Anja protects Claire with a drawn rapier, ready to assist Kay if a fight should break out, figuring the Paladin is less of a nuisance than whatever this intruder is. "You should leave, stranger. You have no business here."

L

Lawleious

His dead gaze quickly turns into a shit eating grin as he started laughing griping his sides falling to the floor "oh man oh man this is the best shit trust me kid you don't wanna fight me and I don't wanna fight you well maybe but thats besides the point" Getting up his grin falling back into the permanent smirk "Im bored im exploring and Im making sure your keeping your promise of punishing a child murderer you hypocritical fuck"his claw pointing towards Anja "and you I have no reason to say anything to you really so yeah umm.......Hi?"noticing the unbound Claire behind her his face becoming the pure symbol of scorn ".....well palabitch....that ain't punishment from where Im standing" his gaze returning to the holier than thou fruitcake muttering under his breath "welp sorry vinny" 3 runes running down his stomach glow a necromantic blue as his body is engulfed in shadows now covered in scales chain-mail and plating surrounded by a dark aura his face covered with a helmet with the only signs of the man underneath being the 2 slots for his glowing red eyes and the 2 holes for his horns his clawed hands being covered in a glove fingerless of course with spiked knuckles to amplify his already brutal fighting style

falling into combat style one arm limp and swinging and one arm primed at the ready tossing is axes away "well something tells me your gonna protect her so come on then...you get the first strike" the few candles lighting the room are put out by a unknown force leaving only the purple glow of the outside as a source of light along with the paladins gleaming sword. (Bring it on mate  :donkey: )

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(Anja, Kay, & Purgat)

Claire steps forward while saying "Kay, put your weapon away." She then steps in between Kay and Purgat, her will resolute with her glaive leaning against the wall and her palms facing outward to show she means no harm. "Look, I dont know who you are, but I agreed to serve my sentence by serving all people, of all walks of life as my punishment for unknowingly ending the life of a child. That sin is mine to carry,"  she states in a firm tone, staring deep onto Purgat's eyes unflinchingly, "not Anja's, not Kay's, and its sure as hell not your sin to carry. I didn't asked to be saved, but I was, that means I now owe Kay my life. However I do still owe Vinerith because the child I murdered was hers, now if you love Vinerith, thats fine, I understand you wanna make sure things are made right, and that the happiness of the woman you care for is preserved." Claire’s face shaded pink with anger. "But I can't serve Vinerith's whims if shes fucking asleep!" Claire then removes her dress, bearing her naked body to Purgat, showing him up close how her body was altered, her breasts leaking still, as well as her twat dripping lube,  "now, if me swearing to serve Vinerith isn't good enough for you, fine, rape me then, defile my eggs to make up for the one I killed. But know that makes you no better then me, Hellspawn." She says leaning in till her face is a few inches away from his, and staring into his glowing red eyes. (Purgat check your personal messages) "now, unless your gonna rape me, I suggest we all call it a nig-" Claire’s voice is cut short, as evryone in the room suddenly gets a mind splitting migraine (everyone roll me a Charisma check, except Purgat, you need to roll me two.) I will need the rolls before we go any further.

latest-1.jpg

Sentlac walks into the room casually as everyone is dropped to they're knees by his psionic mind blast stunned for the next few moments. He then stops in the middle of the room and looks at Purgat. "The Baroness isn't pleased. And Its a little annoying when I have to come out to clean up her mess." Sentlac then places a hand on Purgat's head and says, "now, I'm going to ask you nicely to get up, put your gear away, and go back to the manor and leave these people alone untill she speaks to you further on the situation of incorporating them into her plans, and you will leave here without saying a word..." Purgat's armor and helm vanish in the same brilliance that had caused them to appear in the first place. Then without saying a word, Purgat stands up, and walks out the door heading back to the manor. Sentlac then turns to face the rest of you. Looks at each of you in turn and then says "I apologize for the interruption, Vinerith expects to see you all in the morning, preferably before noon." He then walks out the door and it shuts behind him.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Anja writhes on the ground in pain for a few minutes before getting back on her feet, and sheating her rapier. "What the hell just happened? Was that... the bartender? Is the baroness keeping an eye on us?" She slumps down onto a chair, sweating, still feeling her head thumping like a drum. "Well... atleast both of them are gone, now. You guys alright? Relatively speaking?" She asks, still clutching her head until the pain subsides a bit.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The paladin dragged himself to sit against a wall. There was a loud ringing on his ear, or was it actually on his brain? Whatever it was, he did not enjoy it. "I'm not sure" He added hesitantly. "That was a first for me. I don't think I've ever met something like that before and hopefully I never will again."

As his thought process started to catch up he nodded to Anja's question. "I'm fine... relatively." He sighed slowly before addressing the situation happening before the psionic intervention. "Thanks for taking our side, Anja. I knew you were a good person. I do not know what the baroness is about but I'd say we are firmly on her radar." He nodded to himself. "Now Claire." Kay spoke frankly as he continued. "You've got something wrong. I've forced you on a path when I freed you and while I may not be the most reliable person around, I fully intend to take responsibility and walk it with you. I'll always do what I can to help you along and protect you when you need it." He stood up and walked towards the girl, taking a sheet from the bed and covering her exposed body with it. "As long as we walk together, you will never fight alone."

The paladin's face slowly changed into what one could only call a poult. "I was also quite looking forward to teach that scum some manners."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I'd rather just shank him, to be honest. Guy sounds like trouble..." Anja grunts, sitting down next to Claire. "You're alright, eh? I bet you're a tough little human under all those curves." She puts her arm around the vaguely-slave woman's shoulder, and gives a joking smile, trying to defuse the situation a bit. "Though just for the sake of our safety, I'd sleep with one eye open, aye? I think we could all use some sleep after this, anyhow." She looks down a bit, then around the room to see how many beds there are, or if there's anything usable as an ersatz.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Kay nodded to the suggestion. "You girls take the twin beds, I'll be fine on my sleep roll. In the morning we should get some breakfast and go meet the baroness. I wouldn't want to make her wait lest her wiggly face friend pays us another visit." He said with an air of amusement before finding himself a good corner to sleep at. He felt tired but strangely awake. It would take some real effort to fall asleep with the two girls in the same room, specially after he had been given so much stimuli during the day. With his thin roll for mattress and his bag for a pillow we wondered if he should buy himself a cape when he got himself some money... it seems the nights that follow would be rather lonely and he could use something to hug himself to sleep.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Claire, do you mind if I sleep in my underwear? This leather isn't very comfortable at night, it gets stiff in the cold." She asks, with a slight hint of a blush, as she begs not to pop a random boner right now, and get abuse hurled at her. "If not, I'll just take the couch or something... or see if Kay wants to partner up for the night."

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(Kay, Anja, & Claire)

Claire, stands up after being covered with the sheet, "Thank you, but regardless of what you may like to believe, killing an innocent before its even taken its first breath, even if it was an accident; thats something that cannot be forgiven, nor forgotten. Weither or not you forced this path on me doesn't matter, I would try to do something to make up for it, even though the life that was lost can't be replaced." She then walked over to tge bed and sat down. After hearing the opinions of Kay and Anja about the being she saw earlier Claire frowns at the two of them and frowns. "Hmm, I dont relish the thought of fighting that being, though, thats not to say that I don't think we can't take him on, but we should choose our battles, not the other way around..." Claire looks at Anja  as the pretty young lady paid her the complement blinking a few times, then blushed and smiled at her, "do you really think so? I just did what the hero from any of the stories I read as a child would do, though honestly I gotta admit, It's alot scarier in real life." Then as Anja wraps an arm around her and grins Claire can't help but laugh. After the gravity of the situation has been disolved, Claire nodded at the suggestion of sleep, she couldn't explaine it, but somehow the encounter with the demon half-breed had left her exhausted. "Though I do have one complaint," she says as she gets up and retrieves a bucket from the corner of the room and sits back on the bed and sets the bucket on the floor. "Your not sleeping on the floor" She says in an all too serious manner, "I dont give a shit if theres only two beds or not, I'm not gonna let you catch a cold just cause your too noble to sleep in the same bed as girl..." she finishes the statement giving Kay a warm smile. She then looks at Anja and laughs a little, "Why would I mind if you sleep in your underwear? Do whatever makes you comfortable. But I got a question I gotta ask." she says this last part with her cheeks tingling from the blood rushing to her head as she removes the sheet from her shoulders and tosses it back on the bed and looks down at her leaking breasts then back at you two. "Would either of you mind if I um... you know...ease some of the excess pressure before we go to bed? If it bothers either of you I can take it outside..."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"No, not at all... you do what you feel is necessary, girl." Anja begins taking her clothes off, making sure she has her back turned to Claire and Kay, so they don't notice her little bulge. "Should I take the solo bed, if you two want to... uh, sleep together?"

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
"Well thank you for the go ahead, and personally I dont mind either way," Claire states, she then grins mischievously at Anja, "I can cuddle girls just as well as I can cuddle boys, the parts under a persons clothes don't matter to me." She says with a wink. "Though if you would like a bed to yourself I can respect that, it all depends on how you two would like to do this."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Anja smiles to herself and turns around to face Claire, revealing her true self. "How about those that are neither?"

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Claire is looking at the bucket and about to rub the milk out of her teats when Anja turns around. Upon hearing her words, Claire cant help but look at her crotch and sees the slight bulge in her pants. Her head tilts to one side and then she says, "Huh, cool," seemingly taking it all in stride, then without missing a beat looks up and says "but I didn't stutter, the parts under your clothes don't bother me. Weither you have one, both or neither. The genitals  don't make the man and or woman." She said with a sincere smile. She then continued to milk herself into the bucket waiting for Kay to sit on the bed. She then added casually, "oh, and by the way Kay, if your not in this bed by the time I'm finished filling this bucket with my milk..." she smirks at him, "Im gonna douse you with it.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Well, just please continue to call me a girl, it's what I grew up with, and what I prefer." She smiles. "Oh, and thanks... it means alot. I've had people freak out and call me all kinds of horrible things before." She sits down on one of the two beds, looking at Claire and Kay.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"But..." The paladin almost started to argue the point but something about the way this night was going stopped him. "We will be around each other for quite a while, I suppose we should at least be in good enough terms to share a bed if it comes to that". He said in resignation. As he stood up he took out his over polished chainmail shirt, revealing a very loose hemp shirt under it. It didn't give away much of his body but it showed he had a very lean constitution even if he seemed solidly build.

"I... don't really mind it." He told Claire when asked about her needs. He tried to turn away, his face blushing red like lava. He sat himself at the bed's edge, his fingers drawing patterns on the sheets. It was obvious he was embarrassed but it was also obvious he was trying to get over it, like trying to get past a personal hurdle. He slowly faced the girls but as he did his eyes instantly locked on to Anja's boner his head promptly turned away again. "I didn't even know it was possible. I mean... to be both. I lived outside society for most of my life. Things like that are new for me."

"You shouldn't have to be ashamed of it though. Claire is right, you're fine the way you are. You're a great girl and let no one say otherwise."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Well, here I am, although I reckon it isn't common... don't know anyone else like me, so I hid it away, and just lived like a girl." She shrugs, though still smiling warmly, a far cry from her colder, professional demeanour. "And thanks again... I do try taking good care of my looks." She strikes a little pose, interrupted by her stretching and yawning.

"But please, if you want to touch it - you know, to check that it's real - please ask, first." She jests with a cocky smile, before lying down in one of the beds. "And if you keep blushing, Kay, it's gonna stay there permanently."

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Claire smiles at Kay as he sits on the bed, ammused with his shyness, she personally found it rather cute. "Yep, better get used to snuggling up to me." She said pretending not to notice Kay's nervous fidgeting. Claire nods her head slowly at Anja's story, "Well it makes sense," she says squeezing more cream into the bucket, "people can be real bastards when they don't or refuse to understand."  Claire giggles as Anja strikes her pose "very sexy." She admitted as the halfbreed steetched and yawned, she then bids Anja good night as her new companion rolls over to sleep and continues to milk herself for a little while and after awhile her bust size seems a little smaller, her bucket is nearly filled and her nipples have stopped leaking. "Ah much better," Claire sighs, hefting one boob then the other and checking to see if she drained them equally. Satisfied that she has done so, she turns toward Kay whos shyness still wouldn't allow him to face her, she then wraped an arm around him and pulled him down on the bed with her giggling softly, her face barely a few inches from Kay's and blush rising to her face. "So... umm, now the question now is... uh, would you cuddle with me to help keep me warm?" She whispers as the warmth of her body presses into his, the areolae of her nipples still a little slick from the recent milking and her arm on his side as she stares into his eyes waiting for an anwser...

sample_889de79e3f3a26ab68fbd9a27db2ec92.jpg

(Purgat)

As you walk thorugh the door to the manor you suddenly realize that you walked here without meaning to. Then your eyes fall on Vinerith, her arms are crossed under her large breasts and she is scowling at you. "You know I do have plans right? And that I will need you to keep an eye on these people to make sure they dont just run off without holding up they're end of the bargin? So then why are you going in making a scene?" She then takes a few quick steps forward, putting herself within arms reach of you and sighs, "look, I appreciate what your were doing back there. But I when I need that paladin beat down I don't want him to know what your capable of untill its too late to do anything about it. Vinerith the walks around you and wrap her arms around your shoulders. She then leans in close and says softly "I need you to keep a cool and level head, and for you to at least get along with them well enough to oversee that the quest I send them on theough to completion. Can you do that for me Purgat?" She asks saying the first syllable of your name as an actual purr. "If so, I'll keep you entertained untill morning, but dont blame me if you walk funny tomorrow."