A.N.A.L (In Game)

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
The Black Hallows

b07f713b8fa296e871dd8c169ff86fd5.jpg

The air is thick with humidity as two figures stumbled out of the endless fog that seems to permeate the swamp surrounding the  dark and dreary town. One is a strong bodied woman, with greenish-grey skin and long black hair that hangs in braids covering part of her face and her ears, at first one would think shes an orc but her softer facial features, and curves hugged by her tight leather armor, hint that she is probably not pure blooded. The other traveler, though slightly taller, is a tan skined human with short blond hair, his polished chain-mail armor clinking together ever so slightly as the pommel of his sword taps against his side in mid walk, his face is clean of hair and  he carries himself and his equally polished sheild in a manner that shows training and confidence.

The two guards standing at the entrance of town, are of average humanoid shape, but beyond that, its hard to see any defining characterisics throigh the armor covering they're bodies and the helmets covering they're heads, save for the eyes staring holes into the two traveling companions as they head into town unimpeded. The town itself sports a unique architecture as most of the shops (on one side), and houses (on the other side) are built  on top  of each other, using gangplanks and rope-bridges to move around the city,  though the former announce theyre businesses by way of signs with fairie fire lettering that glows and shimmers in sharp contrast to the dark atmosphere. Though the center of town seems similar to the bog outside, muddy, but more watery at the center, there is a walkway on some hard(er) dirt to make the town itself easier to traverse. In the distance one can make out a huge building through the faint mist in the back of the town. But in font of all of this, next to the crude walkway leading into town is a a signpost hammered into the ground a few yard in and has written upon it in the common tongue: "The Black Hallows".

As the two walk up to the sign there is a feeling of being watched thats begs your attention, however, when you look about for the source, you fail to see the cause of your discomfort. This is the place the two companions are looking for however, the fabled haven for those whom society is "uncomfortable" with. As Kay (the afore mentioned human) stood there looking at the sign, its wood darkend with moisture, he remembered how he met Anja on the road after helping her dispatch a few bandits whom thought they could take what they wanted from her, and how after few drinks, and some story telling on both theyre parts he realized that maybe he was meant to help this lady find that someone special she was looking for. Truthfully though, Anja felt that she probably could have handled it on her own, but she had heard horror stories from traveling merchants about the Black Mist Forest, and knew that trying to make it here by herself  was probably a bad idea, but she had to at least check the place out, her informant told her that a man by the name of Jinni had info pertaining to her search, and that she could meet him here, in a local tavern know as Black Gut. The journey through the Black Mist Forest had been a arduous one, but finally after all this time... they had finally made it here... but now the true question is (Anja and Kay...) What... do you do?

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I best head in... wouldn't want my lead to turn up cold, now would I?" The mixed-race woman smirks. "And a wholesome Paladin such as yourself should probably not go exploring in the seedy underbellies. Atleast not alone~" She further teases. "You're welcome to keep following along... but... private details are private for a reason, and I expect you not to disregard that, Paladin." She finishes, putting pressure on the last word to remind him of his code of conduct as her expression turns stern.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The paladin eyed his traveling companion with curiosity but abstained from asking any questions. "Do as you wish, miss." He pondered for an instant as he inspected the curious architecture of the city-of-sorts before he added. "It would be a waste of time to dally in a tavern when there are such curious sights outside to be explored! I shall trust you will not need me, we are inside civilization, what could go wrong?". Ignoring the lady's teasing he started walking away with a satisfied smile on his face only turning back to shout a warning. "I'll meet you back here, don't do anything I wouldn't!".  I wonder what kind of people I'll be able to help, today. He thought to himself as he wandered around taking in the sights.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, good luck with that you self-righteous... ass." She thinks, before heading into the tavern.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(Anja)

You climb a neaby ladder, gaining access to the walkway built into the side of the building, the first thing you see as your head pokes out from the floor is a rather large sign that is lit in various colors of fairie fire; pale green glowing lines on the sign form the shape of a round head with what look like tentacles hanging from its chin with glowing red lights for eyes, and in purpleish writing above the head, and seperated by a silver mug in the middle, is the title "Black Gut" written in common. Its about a five minute combination of climbing and walking, and when the entrance to the building is finally visible you notice a large Minotaur standing next to the door with a box on his otherside and a sign hanging overhead (with similar fairie fire lettering), which alters its words to whichever language you understand best: “Rule 1: No weapons in my tavern, check them in with Gohn at the door. Rule 2: All drinks are to be consumed in my Tavern. Rule 3: Respect my property, this includes the harlots. Rule 4: No fighting in my tavern. This is your only warning. Those who break my rules run the risk of becoming my dinner, do NOT test me…”

Next to the door is (what one could assume) the before mentioned Ghon, An 8 foot tall Minotaur (not counting his horns) with shaggy brown hair and bloodshot eyes, his only piece of clothing is a tiny loincloth that does very little to hide the 13' member that dangles between his legs, and he clutches a battle axe in his left hand. As you come up to the door after reading the sign he gives you an appraising look, and then bars the door with his axe and reaching into the box pulls out a sack and thrusts the sack at you, grunting in slow broken common, "You put weapons in sack.... Ghon keep them safe for you till you come out..." (assuming you do just that) he unbars the path for you, and you head inside. As the door opens you hear the sounds of multiple conversations mingling together in a dull roar, and smell the sents of different drinks that the other patrons are no doubt consuming. As you start to enter Ghon stops you and grumbles at you "a warning new face, stay away from Gliektalc, is very stong, and is very strange drink."

As you walk in you notice this is a large rather tavern, a bar to the left has a few seats available among some of the locals that live in town, a naked woman walks by with a bounce in her step setting her hand-filling breasts to jiggling, her face expressionless as she climbs into a patrons lap on your right and helping him set his drink on the table and his cock out of his pants so she slide it into her dripping sex. There is a longer stage in the corner of the tavern and a male elf with ebony skin, white hair, and perfectly toned abs dances in time to the music being played from seemingly everywhere at once, with the same expressionless face as the waitress from before. At the far end of the wall is a staircase leading up to what you assume to be the second floor, and to the left of the staircase and next to the bar you hear the sound of metal scraping on metal and the sounds food cooking with a pleasant smell wafting in from behind said kitchen. Behind the bar is a tall gangly humanoid creature with what looks like a an octopus for a head, looking rather bored with everything as a number of silver mugs float about him filling themselves with various liquids and then setting themselves on trays for another vacant faced waiter or waitress to pick up and take to another table. He fills the drinks for those at the bar and the only thing that changes about his demeanor is when you enter the tavern, he dosent move but his eyes shift and rest on you for longer then you'd like, makeing you feel uncomfortable and naked under his gaze untill he blinks and then turns his gaze back to the bar. You hear echoing thoughts in your head that are not your own that say "Welcome Anja..." You assume that the disturbing voice belongs to the equally disturbing Tavern’s owner running the bar. (Tavern menu available upon request :3)

(Kay)

You make your way down the winding trail, it slowly parts around the watterway that runs through the middle of the city, numerous shops line the right side of town, and you pass a directory sign every so often that tells you what shops and public services are where and attached to one such sign is a flyer that says "Shelby’s Potions and Alchemy is the only place to go for your alchemical and potion needs! Located on the 1st floor!" Occasionally a person or two can be seen walking on the path heading in your direction, but this doesn't last as they cut down an alleyway to avoid you. As this happens though you do notice that the denizens of The Black Hallows are more often the not, some strange race you might not have seen before. One of the people who go out of your way to avoid you is a frog woman-humanoid of light red coloration with a white belly and supple curves, then across the lake is a half human half snake creature that you assume to be male based on his body and face. Occasionally a small humanoid like creature with a fish like head and fins on its arms, on top of its head, and running down its back hops out of the water and dart toward a shop. It's a litte unsettling to say the least, as most of these things seem like the kinds of things your mentor talked about slaying in his past adventures. However there are humans, and occasionally an elf or two, they don't seem particularly thrilled to see someone of your profession, but make no moves to dodge you on the road either. The town itself is unnaturally quiet, and this troubles you briefly as you head deeper into the dark town, untill you think you hear the roar of a crowd in the distance, and then applause as (what you assume to be a magically amplified voice booms) "SOLD! THE SET OF SHEILD GUARDIANS GOES TO MR. HENDRICKSON! MAY THEY FALLOW YOUR COMMANDS TO THE LETTER!" theres a bit of laughter carried on the wind from the crowd at the joke. You also think you hear faint music carried on the wind, it sounds like a lute, a set of pipes, and a drum being played. Perhaps theres a festival or some sort of event being held outside the manor?

(The directory sign below)

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?page=view&resid=94D36B93D5A1F923!122&authkey=!AF4-bxIxq3HmebE

Last edited:

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Do not assume things, master said. It makes an ass of you and me." He told himself every time he sighted a creature resembling the old man's stories. "Not that it ever made any sense." He had to try hard to keep his hand out of his sword's handle, he knew it was wrong to seek comfort in arms specially against people who did him no wrong other then looking different then he did.

Kay's line of thought derailed when he heard the ruckus of people in the distance. At first he had thought to visit the blacksmith and have him inspect the paladin's gear as he had been the only one doing any sort of maintenance on it for a very long time but curiosity engaged his better judgment and subdued it handily. "I wonder what kind of party they are having." As he searched for the origin of the festival like noises with a little content skip on his step.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Anja bites her lip at the debauchery unfolding in front of her. Now this is a place for her, whores, danger and strong drinks galore. But that is for later, and the minotaur-man's words still echo in her head, reminding her of what not to do in the tavern, especially as she's unarmed. She takes a seat amongst the commoners, and flags down one of the whorish waitresses. (And yes, show me the menu.)

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(Kay) 

Putting the blacksmith to the side for the moment, you wander ahead to the source of the ruckus.

"Up next folks we have something for those who like servitude in ALL its wonderful forms. Yes indeed this is the highlight of this years auction..." calls the booming voice as you round the corner of the edge of town continuing to fallow the river as it too continues opening up to the shore of an even bigger lake in the middle of which sets a partially submerged manor/mansion easily 3 floors high above water with a large tower rising from its center. There is a group of minstrels playing a somewhat lively tune with a collection bucket near they're impromptu stage. And futher up on the mainland and away from the muddy ground is a stage  with a ramp, and behind it  a rather large tent from out of which emerge two blue Slaad pulling chains http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mepkahECvR1r0zz7o.jpg  that are attached to something with wheels, based on the squeaking you hear. "We have brought to you today, something new~" the last word in that sentence held for effect by yet another Slaad, however this one is different from the others as it is wearing flowing cloak of fine material and wearing a sword at his hip and holding a staff with an orb on it in one hand and geaturing with the other. Its also a bit smaller the the blue ones, but seems vastly more intelligent  and gives off an aura of ruthlessness, and cunning, and is apparently also the auctioneer. As the two blue Slaadi pull  a covered cage on wheels out of the tent and up on the stage the Death Slaad continues to adress the crowd of creatures and the few humans and elves, "MyFellow Slaad, dearest Yuan-ti, Lizardfolk, Drow, humans AND elves of a similar reputation as us," he continues hunkering down at the edge of the stage giving his best showmanship to draw in the crowd. "Even you, the lowly Kobolds, and Kuo-toa... How often have you or your people gone about your daily lives, doing things in the natural order for your kind, only to have a group of 'adventurers' kill your family or destroy your villages for one reason or another?" He stands back up and walks towards the now stopped cage while the audience's murmurs of agreement sound from behide him, he then stops to turn around and grasps the cover by the edge and continues slowly. "I have brought to you today, the means to rebuild, the poetic revenge I know that many of you crave. This tastey morsel, has had a number of enchantments placed to make her more fertile than a horny goblin girl in heat,  just as obedient as a sheild guardian and with a shorter gestation period to boot! The perfect slave for breeding  new villages to replace the ones destroyed, she wont age either, thanks to funding on my research on longevity magic, but the best part of all of this is..." he whispers  the next part, but due to the magic amplifing his voice, its mostly for show. "Shes a virgin!... So, as a rare offer in commemoration of Baroness Vinerith building this wonderful haven for us to call our home away from home, we are gonna offer anyone the chance to buy this treasure." you see whom you assume to be Baroness Vinerith stand up and wave to the crowd from her seat up font, she looks to be a very gaunt human woman with her green eyes and long black tresses of black hair and a body that has wonderful curves in all the right places that couldn't be older then 30. Her eyes linger on you though Kay, and she winks at you as she takes her seat again, making you suspect that she knows more then she lets on.

The Death Slaad yanks the cover down announcing: "Meet Claire, an annoying little girl whom thought she would be some great hero and steal treasure from our lovely Baroness. The opening bid is 10gp. The winner of this beauty gets her control ring which will allow its wearer to command they're new fuck toy, plus all of her belongings that we caught her with."

acc7e170c031d1b9bf6737a40ab98141-1.jpg

(Anja)

You sit down at a nearby table and  as you start to raise your hand a redhead with the same vacant look of her face walks over, a sway in her wide hips and a bounce in her step, you catch glances of red pubic hair and her plump, fem-cum leaking snatch as her thick thighs hide her dripping hole. She stops at your table and leans on it looking you in the eyes as her breasts dangle between you and her. "What can I do for you my mistress?" She asks sweetly, licking her lips seductively at you, though something about it sounds a little off, like bad acting, its then that you notice that almost like from thin air, theres a menu sitting neatly in front of you. Huh, when did that get there? (Also pardon the lack of selection lol xD)

Black Gut Menu

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?page=view&resid=94D36B93D5A1F923!120&authkey=!AJgjQiHACDT80sk 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You know what, I think I might just have lost my appetite..." "But you must overhear a lot in your line of work, no?" Anja smirks, before leaning a little closer and lowering her voice. "A little bird told me a man named Jinni is here, you wouldn't happen to know just which of these... patrons is him? That's what your mistress wishes..." She charms. (Roll a die to determine success?)

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The paladin holds his gaze locked on the assumed Baroness. "This is madness." He mutters to himself as his mind swirls into a mix of conflicting instincts. "This is wrong! She might have been convicted but this is still wrong!" His voice is drowned by the cheers around him. The paladin knows very well slavery isn't illegal and he has no grounds to dispute the girl's crime or how her sentence in being carried out but it goes against his morals to allow any to be subjected to becoming a mere object. Denying her the option of regret and redemption is condemning her to belong to evil and worst, denying her the chance to live out her life, to experience love and to force her to be an accessory no mindless life-giving goes against his very Goddess!

He walks towards the baroness with renewed purpose and he tried to shout over the crowd and make himself well heard. "Please, this ought to stop! No crime justifies such punishment. Please stop this madness before it escalates." His eyes scream his sincerity but his voice portrays an iron will behind it. "I truly believe we can find a solution to this if we talks and if we can't... at least allow me to be the one who buys her."

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(Anja)

(Dont bother with the die roll, the barmaid is not in full control of her faculties.) 

"Im sorry to hear that my mistress, though the food isn't as bad as it sounds....sometimes." Theres a long pause before that last word as she continues, "but I do indeed know where to find the man you are looking for. Just out of curiosity though my mistress, is he your lover?" She asks in the same voice, hallow of any real emotion. As she asks this, you notice the first woman from before,  walking towards the staircase with cum leaking from her snatch as she walks up the stairs. "Dont worry your pretty little head mistress. We've got a girl going let him know your here right now." Eventually the girl from before comes back down, and as she does your temporary companion says "Jinni is up on the 2nd floor, and is through the 3rd door on your right..." she winks at you before standing upright, "if you need anything, and I do mean anything, please, don't hesitate to ask." She says in her bad acting voice, blowing you a kiss as she walks over to another table and climbs under it. The is an unbuckling sound, fallowed by a satisfied groan that comes from the patron sitting at the table as he leans back in his chair.

(Jinni)

You had been in town for the past couple of days and had been contemplating heading out again, after all (the mind flayer) Sentlac's mindless whores are only entertaining the first couple dozen of times before they lose theyre novelty. But then you got word from one of your contacts that a half-orc girl by the name of Anja would be paying you a visit. rumor has it, that among  the band of mercenaries that had just recently left town, one was this girls father. And if you were to hazard a guess, it would be probably be the 9 foot tall orc with one battle-axe and a war-hammer on his back that even Ghon had issues throwing out when the brute dislocated one of the barmaid's jaw with his dick. However, the real question why the baroness had invited the orc into her manor, as that was a rare event enough as is. And why did Vinerith keep sending bands of mercenaries into the deeper parts of the Black Forest, and furthermore whats in there that she cant retrieve herself? Potential questions for later, for now you have an impending meeting with a daughter on a quest... things may get interesting yet...

The brunette barmaid assigned to your room brings you a mug filled with ale and asks, "Master Jinni, is there anything I can do for you?" She asked with the same expressionless face as the other whores, but at least trying to be appealing by licking her lips seductively at you, her hand idly groping a boob as big as her head. As you anwser, a blond barmaid reaking of fresh sex knocks on your door the typical 3 times and then walks in and says. "Sir it would seem Anja is here looking for you, shall I send her up?"

Vinerith 

e4ea7fec9c029264e8a745acb68110e2.jpg

(Kay)

At first you get the distinct impression that noone can, or really cares to hear your plight, however as you raise your voice to make yourself heard, the crowd does grow still as Vinerith gets up once more to meet you as you come around the crowd. She places a finger across her lips in a shushing gesture, then smiles at you and motions for you to come to her side. "Calm yourself sir paladin, your not doing your order or this girl any favors by acting like a petulant child, and if it were me in one of your people's cities I would do well not to draw entirely too much attention to myself, you should try and do the same." She places a hand on your shoulder and gives it a comforting squeeze. "However, you are right in one respect, I'm sure we can reach some sort of agreement." She snaps her fingers and 2 Kobold(s?) come from around the stage carrying a chair which they place next to Vinerith's. "Now, before we begin negotiations. I feel it is only fair that you understand what exactly her crime is. She then takes her seat again, and  pats the new empty one next to her. "You see this isn't the first time I caught this young lady trying to steal from me, and it wasn't just some simple trinkets, although there was a fair sum of gold and gems in the bag of holding that she was carrying. No, this girl, weither intentional or not, stole one of my eggs, and it wasn't until a week later that we managed to catch her... Now I dont know if you know how a bag of holding works... but an egg can't survive in such an environment..." as she says this you see a humaniod the likes of which youve never seen before round the corner  from the direction you originally came from and stand at the back of the crowd. So far, all eyes are on you...

(Purgat) 

You are back in the small town of Black Hallows, it had been awhile since you had been here and something told you that some interesting happenings might be going down. Perhaps it was your sense of adventure that told you to come here, or maybe it was fate, its hard to say, however what you do know for certain is that this town is known for celebrating its founding, and for good reason, as villiages like these are all too often destroyed in what many "heros" would call a "quest from the gods". So for it to be this silent as you reach the town is very unsettling. This, combined with curiosity causes you to head towards the manor lakesside area at a brisk pace, where the festivals are always held. You head down the street and as you walk, you hear a faint voice that sounds familiar and you already have an idea of who it is. Then you arrive at the shore, yup its the baroness, but shes talking to a young man with   strawberry-blond hair in obvious paladin garb. If you were a betting man youd guess the topic is about the tied up girl that is obviously on auction. But thats just a guess.

(Purgat & Kay)

"So," Vinerith continued, "one cannot understand what its like to lose a child, untill one has had one of they're own, therefore I intend to instill in her the lesson of what its like to be a mother for taking one of mine. But, since you feel so strongly about this, and because I like you, I'll give you two options for how this is gonna play out my young paladin" She holds up one digit in the air, and adding another as she lists the aforementioned options. "One, you buy her yourself by being the highest bidder and hope you have more gold then some of my more respected compatriots, this isn't a favorable choise for you though, as most paladins dont carry any significant amount of gold on they're person. Two... you can try to be a hero, celebrated all across the prime material plain of existence by killing me and all the creatures here that would take exception to you trying to do such a thing, then taking what you want for the all-time low price of nothing, and this doesn't look to be well in your favor either...." her hand drops and she smiles at you, "now, I'm not completely unfair, there is something you might be able to do to earn a little help from me..." she places a hand on Kay's thigh. " you see these two men here?" She whispes in Kays ear, referring to the Pit Fiend and the Drow sitting on her other side... "Promise to sire me a child to replace the one I lost and I'll remove them from the auction, then your only competition will be the Kobold, Kuo-toa, and a few Yuan-ti. And they really dont make that much gold." She then leans back looks you in the eyes..." Also Purgat overhears all of this except the whispered bits.

(Again, sorry it took so long to post this. Everything kept getting in my way, and Purgat can see the tied up slave girl too)

L

Lawleious

Purgat gets the attention of a nearby Yuan-ti girl and asks in a rushed way what the fuck is a paladin doing here. The girl is surprisingly knowledgeable and tells him that he rolled into town a little while ago with what looked like a half-orc girl. They stood at the town sign for a few moments exchanging words she couldn't hear and then walked off in separate directions. All she hear was the man calling out to her as he left saying "not to do anything he wouldn't do." And she thinks that they are traveling companions

"Well shit this is gonna be fun thanks love" and he walks off towards them shoving his way through the crowd up to the pedestal and announcing his arrival to the assembly infront of him "So whats all this then! How are you doing Vinerith you looking to enslave another paladin trap slut or is he causing a problem? Cause you know how much I like to help with *problems* " flashing some dark and misty energy from his bundled up fist of fury smirking suggestively.

(first try is it good or did I do a bad :l )

Last edited:

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
There are a few cries of protest from the poor denizens of the town as they are shoved to the side, and the Death Slaad frowns loudly at him for stealing the spotlight. Vinerith smiled at Purgat, her face a portrait of mirth and ammusment, and seemingly not at all surprised by his presence at the festival. She crossed her legs in a very ladylike fashion and tilted her head to the side, "ahh, Purgat. Its been entirely too long. We need to spend some... time, together." She emphasizes on the word 'time' and gives you a sultry wink. "And yes, Im doing well, running a town has its benefits. Was just explaining to..." She looks at Kay for a few moments before turning back to Purgat. "Kay here, that most situations can be settled in our civilization the same way they can in his. Nothing is free however and besides...how many of Tiamut's children can claim to have seduced a paladin." She says, caressing his shoulder (Kay, you know you never gave her your name. Just an FYI). "I figured I'd give him a chance to try buy the girls freedom if hes able. Though it is an auction, your welcome to try to buy her too, which reminds me, Kay dear, you never did give me an anwser. (i know you were waiting for your turn.) What do you think of my offer?"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Kay could not believe how twisted the situation had become. Between the aberration with the most disgusting aura he had ever felt trying to pick a fight and the lady, who he assumed was a dragon, openly suggesting he prostituded himself for a favor, this situation could not get any worse. The paladin stood up and knelt in front of the lady, carefully choosing his words. "I am no Sir, milady. I am a simple paladin from a far away place. I did not know the depth of the girl's crime but it does not change the fact that I cannot allow her to become an object. I do not have much gold or wordily possessions but what little I have, aside from the armor I wear and the sword I carry, you are free to take." He took a moment to breather before continuing. "I will not, however, dishonor my Goddess nor break my vows. I am not, nor do I wish to be, a threat to any of you and I do not see any glory to be had in murdering innocents."

Kay lifted his head to meet the baroness eyes with his own, before tossing a small bag to her feet. "I offer 500 gold pieces for the slave." That was all the valuables he had. "I also offer you two promises: First, I will look out for the girl and make sure she understands the severity of her crimes and that I will also make sure she spends the rest of her years to redeeming herself of the evil acts she did." He made sure his voice echoed around the halls for his next words. "Secondly, I also vow to undertake and succeed in any one quest that milady see fit send me, on my honor, on the name of my master or on the glory of Marae, the life-giver, my Goddess." He felt these to be important to the lady, in a manner he himself was not aware of and hope the vow, not lightly made would carry the sway he needed to convince her.

The blonde human tried to look as stoic as he could while he waited for her reply, the awful presence behind him burning a hole on his confidence. What sort of abomination could that be and why did it awaken every desire to to annihilate it within him. A hefty tool was being taken out of his will power to keep himself from simply drawing his sword and erasing that walking unholy heresy from the face of the world.

L

Lawleious

"HAHAHAHAHA! THIS LITTLE CHIOR BOY BITCH THINKS SHE CAN OWN A PROPER SLAVE!? BITCH PLEASE YOU ARENT EVEN FIT TO OWN THE SADDLE OF A HORSE! listen up kiddo how about you forget all this and piss off and Vinny my dear let me take that bitch I'll make her pay for whatever she did" a huge fanged smile taking over his face.

Last edited:

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Jinni pats the bar maid on head like you would do for a loving pet. "No I don't need anything that you can give me. As for Miss Anja I shall go and meet her downstairs." He puts on his best working clothes, maybe from leather dyed black, and heads down the stairs to the main floor. As he scans the room for his new client he can't help but snort at the patrons indulging in their lust for all to see. While Jinni enjoys and encourages others to indulge in depravity, he always did it with class. While Black Hollows was "safe" it certainly has little class to it. Yes after this little job he shall leave and go somewhere else.

After a few moments he spots the half orc and sits at her table. "Good...eh whatever time it is. I heard you where looking for me, so how can the great Jinni help you?" He spreads his arms and wings, showing off his red skin and the black markings that cover it.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(Also for the sake of saying so its early evening, 7:00pm ish for those whom need an exact time)

(Posting Anja's turn)

Anja: "He can help me by discussing business in private, first of all.A rogue never does business in the open, especially not in a place like this." She subtly gestures at the serving ladies, in order to drive home her point. "Whores and wenches are the best source of information, and I don't care to... devulge anything to them..." She turns her gaze back to the winged humanoid, and turns on her charm. "I'm sure you understand, and maybe we can exhange some... pleasantries after our little talk." She feigns interest in him, only interested in getting the information she needs.

(Kay & Purgat)

Vinerith looks down on Kay as he kneels before her, looking thoroughly ammused with how things have turned out. She then uncrosses her legs and a black reptilian tail sweeps out from under her dress, picks the bag up as she bends over, and she hooks a finger under his chin to tilt Kay's head up to meet her eyes. She smiles at him and then says slowly and sweetly, "okay, but there is a stipulation to this agreement... This is, the only time that I will allow you to step on my customs." As she says this her eyes change from the dark green color of a human's eyes, to a bright yellow with slits down the center like that of a reptiles. "The next time you find yourself in my town, I expect you to fallow my rules. And here slave trade is a fair game. So, dispite how cute you are, if you come back here trying to force your "Marae" down my throat again," she brushes a few strands of blond hair behind your ear ever so gently, then brings that hand around to cup your cheek and leaning in to whisper to you so noone hears her but you, "I will breed you till it falls off from the abuse and then melt you with the acid from my own mouth." She then leans back, her eyes having returned to normal, shuffling the bag of gold to her left hand, and placing the other hand on your shoulder, smiling at you warmly. "Now, stand up champion of Marae. Be proud of what you've acompliahed here today." She then stands and announces in an authoritative voice, "The girl named Claire goes to the Paladin, however none of the enchantments that have been made to her body shall be removed because, well, I said so..." She looks at Kay again, "just be grateful the collar can be removed" she says with a wink. " now, that will conclude this years auction to celebrate the founding of our dark town, I hope everyone had fun and-" The Death Slaad auctioneer cuts her off "No! This is bullshit Vinerith!" The Dragoness cocks an eyebrow at him her eyes seeming to question his sanity, but at the same time retaining her poise. "I did not spend six days hunting this piece of meat, to simply give the bitch to Paladin just because he demands it!" Vinerith glares at him, the mirth in her eyes gone, "are you done Grimloc? Because if you are it would seem I need to remind you of your-", the Death Slaad cuts her off again, "NO, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR ALLIANCE WITH ME AND MY PEOPLE AND FUCK THIS TOWN!" his voice booming again. He points his finger glowing with black death magic at Vinerith, and then fires the magic beam at her. The beam connects and sinks into her skin as Grimloc grins, victory it seemed to him was within his grasp. Or not? Vinerith stands there looking the very picture of wrath, and Grimloc's face betraying his terror. He turns to flee but before can the dragoness spits at the back of his head and before the Slaad can even scream he collapses to the floor, the acid creating a small sized hole running clean through his head and afterwards landing on the prison cell, it begins eating at one of the cell's  bars. Vinerith then turns to one of the Grey Slaad standing guard and barks at him, "You! Prepare the Death ritual for yourself and rise to the mantle of your fomer leader. And dont be so foolish to think you don't have to obey me." The grey Slaad gives shakey frightened salute before running off as fast as his legs can carry him. She then turns to the rest of the crowd and with a voice even and calloused says, "now unless anyone else has some "objections" on how I run my town, I suggest we wrap this up..." She then takes a deep breath and says to Kay, her voice returning to that velvety smooth sweetness she displayed before, "sorry you had to see that, heres the key to her cell. It'll also unlock her collar, a Kobold will be along shortly to give you her personal effects," she says as she reaches between her cleavage and produces a small silver key.

L

Lawleious

"Well Vinny I think you finally just gave me the push to cu...wait...AHHHHHH YEAH!!!.....yup I think I fucking love yah Vinny but getting back to less sexy business you really think palabitch here can punish a slave girl?" Staring with disdain at the young paladin showing disgust at the mere thought of this pussy even being in this town but onto more important things wrapping his arm around Vinerith's waist "meh fuck it no convincing you is there wanna head to Sentlac's beautiful we can even bring your new Marae ass licker with us maybe get some of your favorite drink?" Giving her a solid wink.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Thank you, milady." The paladin added honestly, despite the quiet threat. "I shall do my best to not disturb you order, I owe you at least that much." He turned to to address the loud fellow standing behind him. "But I might have to teach that creature some manners soon if he does not stop barking like a mutt." The paladin slipped his newly acquired key into his pocket trying to ignore the blatant taunting of the loud mad men. Try not to screw up more then you already have, he told himself. You're now responsible for a life other then yours. "I shall wait for your messenger, lady baroness. I will need your orders soon, if you please. I do not wish to impose to your people for longer then I have to... they do not seem to enjoy my presence."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Jinni chuckles. "As you wish, you are the client after all. I only came down to put you at ease anyway. Some people get on edge when their in a room with me, never got to now why.." He stands and leads the way to his room. "Oh and as much as I want to ravish you and have the opposite to happen, I don't mix this business with sex." After making sure that his room is empty and shooing the maid out he invites her in and closes the door. He sits on the bed and looks to Anja.

"So your here for your daddy right? Well he's not here, though he did dislocate one of the whores jaws. Poor girl, I feel sorry for the woman that's your mom. However I did see that he had a talk with the big boss in town. He and the baroness had a talk then he left. That is all I know. If you want more you'll have to talk to the lady Vinerith. Since you are the child of someone she talked to she *may* just do the same for you." He leans forward and smirks. "However we must talk about payment and the price I demand is...that you must put up my presence."

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(Kay & Purgat)

Vinerith says to Kay, "Oh its no trouble, I have something you want and you have something I want, and weither or not they enjoy your presence isn't  a factor, my citizens will respect you while you serve me or they will end up like Grimloc. Also if you make your way to the Library you will find a Yuan-ti girl who will provide you both with shelter for the night seeing as the tavern will likely turn your stomach." she then smiles knowingly at Purgat as he hops off the platform, "Its not a matter of punishment, you know as well as I do he will do no such thing to that girl. Now as for that drink," she says  with a seductive smile as his hand slides around her waist, "Sentlac supplies me with my own stock of drinks, so the tavern isn't needed, plus my bed much more comfortable..." Purgat and Vinerith walk away with Purgats arm around her waist.

(Purgat)

As you and Vinerith walk along, "So, hows that pirate daughter of yours?"  She asks as you both walk down the land bridge towards the gate. After your anwser she smiles and says "oh, you know, I did stock up on some good alcohol, I think I even got your personal favorite here." She says, flicking her had at the large Blue Slaad and Yuan-ti Abomination guarding the door, both of whom scramble to get the gate out of your way. Given the spectacle with the auction, you doubt anyone really wants to piss her off and yet shes acting like a giddy school girl while you two are alone. "Well, here we are~." She says as two skimpily clad Yuan-ti girls open the souble-doors for you. And as you walk in there is a Kobold holding a wooden bucket filled with ice and inside is an unopened bottle of "Barfly’s Besty" chilled and waiting for you. The little reptile offers it up with a smile to you.

(Kay)

The voices of Vinerith and Purgat fade into the distance, and as you approch the cell, two Kobolds walk up with a trunk, each one of them supporting an end of it before setting it next to you as you stand in front of the cell door. "We apologize for the wait sir," says the first in a small meek voice. "Please, forgive us!" Says the othern as they bow in unison. The key to the cell door unlock easily and slides open, giving you acess to the naked girl within sitting on her knees and with her arms tied behind her back, eyes blindfolded and her collar fastened to her neck. Her ears aren't plugged but at the same time, she doesn't seem to respond to your presence or the sound of the door opening, though this is probably due to the magic of the collar. Furthermore, the effects of the body altering magic seem to have had some noticeable effects on her. First of all, her areola are puffy and... is that? Yup, sure enough, theres a droplet of milk leaking from her one teats and theres another forming on the other. They must have augmented her breasts to produce a ridiculous amount of milk for them to leak that way... and then theres her literally puddling twat, its leaking enough that shes stewing in her own juices, and the pheromones toy with your instincts, making your cock beg you to take her now, to plunge your tool into the hole that the upside-down triangle of black fuzz points to and breed her like a bitch in heat.

(Anja & Jinni)

Anja: She facepalms, sighing "No, no... don't feel bad for her, trust me." She looks up again to clarify "The whore downstairs you can feel bad for, but not my mother." She leans against the door frame and crosses her arms beneath her modest bust. "So who is this "baroness", even? I'm not big on going into a situation blind, especially not in a town like this, which is... quite frankly, a mite shady." She snarks, smirking. "And what do you mean by putting up with your presence?" She raises an eyebrow, with her ears twitching a bit in unison, having expected another form of payment.

(Jinni given his reputation around here could easily get an audience with Vinerith, though realistically its a well know fact that the baroness doesn't do audiences after the sun has set. Only Jinni would know this though.)

L

Lawleious

Picking up the beverage he pops it open and takes a swig letting the effect take hold he gazes and stares at Vinerith admiring every detail now visible to him "Heheh still as hot as fuck I see" taking a step and grabbing her ass and pulling her in close giving her a swig of the brew "you like what you see don't yah Vinny come on lets fuck you know yah want to!" His blood red eyes glowing like the sun lifting her with his cannon like arms passing the bottle back and forth all the way up to her room *wink wink* ass in one hand and a tit in the other ready for a special adventure.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
He chuckles. "Silly girl the baroness is the founder of this place. In fact if my memory is working right today was the anniversary of the founding of this town. Now I can get you in to see her but we'll have to wait for the next morning. As for what I meant by putting up with my presence..." He gives a flap of his wings and pouts. "I'm bored of this town. Sure it's great or a while but the whores are blank slates, it smells bad, and look around you!" He waves at the walls. "There's so little color and don't get me started on how sour the people here can get! You seem like a girl who's not gonna stay for long so while I get you to see the baroness, you let me join you on whatever it is your doing. Deal?" He holds out a hand.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"This... will be a lot harder then I imagined." He told himself as he breathed slowly in a futile attempt to calm down. The paladin brushed the girl's hair from her face, what a pristine beauty she was, before undoing her blind fold. He considered freeing her arms but he wasn't sure how she would react once the collar came undone so it seemed wiser to keep her as she was for a moment longer. His eyes lingered on her breasts right before he searched for the lock in her collar, his manhood betraying the lust he fought against. The paladin slid the key in the lock and slowly released the collar, making sure to pocket both it and the key.

"Don't be afraid, miss. You're safe now." He told the young girl trying to offer her at least some peace of mind.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The following is what Anja and Jinni do for the rest of the day.

Anja walks over and shakes your hand with a firm grip. "Deal, Jinni." She smirks "Let's hope you're more fun than the Paladin I met on my way here."

Malice: Jinni smiles. Ohh~ paladin~ They are soo much fun to turn" He sighs. "So If I may ask my dear where will you sleep? 

Woider: "Well, I had thought of just finding a room somewhere, but it's still too early to sleep, isn't it?"

Malice: He shrugs. "I guess. So why are you looking for daddy? Did he rape mommy so ya want to gut him? He have something you want? Or do you love him sooo much that your following him like a puppy?" 

Woider: She frowns a bit and pokes him in the chest with a finger. "Mom was an abusive and neglectful slut, embarrased at having giving birth to an orc-elf halfbreed!" "With my father, there's atleast a chance he'll acknowledge that I exist, because I bet mom has already forgotten me!" She snarls, her anger masking the hurt. 

Malice: Jinni bows. "Forgive me I didn't mean to open old wounds. However it seems we both do not see eye to eye with our mothers, though my problems are minor to yours." 

Woider: "I hope yours never beat you, or kicked you out of the house when she got drunk or had some sleazy guy over for a quick fuck." 

Malice: "No she just wanted me to go into her line of work and when I put up a fuss she started to try and marry me off to some female demons. She still pops up time to time to try and drag me back. Another reason why I wish to leave soon." 

Woider: "Ah, she follows you around? Well, if I ever see my mother again I'm giving her the nastiest raping of all time." 

Malice: Jinni snorts. "Must you? It's so..mm unclassy." 

Woider: Anja breathes out and tries to relax a bit. "No, no... No I don't... I just get so DAMN ANGRY when I think of that BITCH!" 

Malice: He tilts his head. "Should I get a maid and let you work it out?" 

Woider: "No, I'm just... I'll calm down..." She rubs her face with her hands, wiping away a little sweat and tears whilst slowly inhaling and exhaling. 16:59 UTC

Malice: Jinni nods and lies on the bed and tries to get comfy. 

Woider: "I think I'll go for a little... walk... outside. I bet this place is filled with rich assholes." 

Malice: He snorts. "Don't count on getting any though. After all these people are just like you and some are worse. Hate to see you at the slave auction." He scans you up and down. "You know I can put my mothers lessons to work if ya want~" 

Woider: "Your mother's lessons? You did mention she was a demon..." She looks at you intently, obviously intrigued. 

]Malice: He nods "She's a succubus so you can imagine what I can do~" 

]Woider: "You know, I'm not actually that familiar with demons... what can she do?" 

Malice: "Well a succubus is well known for..seducing and what comes after~. Some use magic I however do not. I *love* when people fall naturally." 

Woider: "Oh, I love doing that, myself... though I'm not really promiscuous, unless you count oral." 

Malice: "So what do say? Want to blow off some steam?" He fans his wings a bit. 

Woider: "You mean... you- oh, screw it! Get yourself comfortable, Jinni~" 

They then had sex. Round 1 had Jinni lying on his back on the bed with Anja riding him. To help with the pain of her first time Jinni jerked her cock and massaged one of her breasts. When he nearly cums he pulls out and cums onto Anja's back as she cums on his chest. She then roll Jinni over and starts to fuck him. After a few minutes she cums in his ass. When she pulls out she wipes her cock, and her left over jizz, on Jinni's ass cheeks. When he glares at her for doing so she finds a rag and cleans up her little mess.

After all to fun Jinni settles down for sleep while Anja goes looking for Kay.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(Okay first attempt in a while to write harcore smut, here we go *cracks fingers* >:3)

(♡Purgat & Vinerith♡)

The room is relatively quiet while a runt of a Kobold is cleaning Vinerith's room, he tugs on the corner of the big thick blanket and sighs in satisfaction, not a single wrinkle in the covers on her exceptionally large bed and the rest of the room is spotless as well, the new candles she had just recently gotten from a traveling merchant filled the room with a subtle cinnamon scent, and kept the rooms lighting just bright enough to be able to see decently without being uncomfortable on the eyes. The tiny kobold picks up a nearby bucket of fresh ice with few bottles of chilled booze in it, and sits it on the bedside table. He then starts towards the door to leave when he hears giggling comeing faintly from the door, as the knob turns and the door makes a loud BOMPH-WHAM sound as Purgat kicks the door and it swings, smacking into the wall, the tiny Kobold's eyes are so big they look ready to pop from his head as he watches this strange man grope his mistress' ass and breasts. Purgat and Vinerith take notice of the small creature, Purgat smirking while Vinerith surpresses her laughter at the little guy's schocked face. "Alright now, go on now little one," She says to the lizard creature and smiling at Purgat, "I need shomeone to attesht to the quality of thish bed of mine." She then snickers as the tiny reptile runs out the door and quickly closes it behind him, not wanting to get in the way of his obviously drunk employer and her equally drunk lover...

Purgat flexes his muscles and gently tosses Vinni onto the bed, taking his time on the approach, she lands on the bed and then sits up, eyeing Purgat and drinking in his impressive visage,  her eyes lingering on the black marks and rune-like tattoos on his pale white skin.  She licks her lips hungrily as she watches him slowly approach, his 10 inch horse cock already starting to get the majority of his blood flow. She then spreads her thighs for him, exposing her already wet slit and both of them removing the already unnecessary clothing. She smiles seductively at the demon half-breed and says, "You know, I talked to a few gurls who told me your mouth wash talented, why dont you show me what they were talking about," she says in drunken slurs pointing to her glistening twat. Purgat smiles and climbs onto the bed with the dragoness,  "gladly," Purgat says as his long tongue starts to slide out of his mouth to tease at Vinni's clit, causeing a gasp to catch in her throat as Purgat sets to work on her nether-lips, her pale face turning slightly pink as she watchs her pussy disappear from view as his faces presses to her crotch and his tongue wiggles its way deeper into her snatch. Her hands come up to rest on his shaved head, rubbing him encouragingly. Purgat had heard that a good way to please a woman with your tongue was to spell out each letter of the common language on on the womans vagina with your tongue. That may work for a lot of regular men, but most didn't have his advantage of a very flexible tongue to tickle and tease every inch of the woman's  insides, and if the way her vaginal walls were squeezing his tongue, and the way she is writhing on the bed is any indication, she's probably enjoying his oral  ministrations immensely. It isn't too much longer that the vaginal constrictions come faster and her juices leak more freely, shortly fallowed by a liberal squirt of sticky, wet, fem-cum sprays on Purgats face, temporarily blinding him.and bringing a smile toy both his and Vinni's face.

Suddenly Purgat felt himself flip onto his back and Vinerith straddle his torso with him trapped under her, her hands on his pecs and claws digging in just enough to get his attention. He then heard her whisper in his ear, "mmhm~, even better then the storiessh... I think you've earned a reward." She said lustly licking his face clean of her juices. Purgat then feels the wet slickness of her tongue carressing the head of his cock, fallowed by the feeling of her soft, warm lips kissing his urethra, then separating to engulf the flared head of his girthy horse cock, her mouth opens impossibly wide as she slowly takes inch after inch of his dick, lubing him up a bit for the ride to come. Purgat wipes the excess saliva and fem-cum from his face, as he feels his cock engulfed in wet warmth, and opens his eyes to see that the dragon-lady had swallowed his cock and has her nose pressed to his lower torso. She looks up into his eyes and winks at him seductively  before slowly removing the girthy member from her gullet and taking a deep breath of fresh air, multiple strings of saliva connected from her mouth to the head of his dick, which was now at full mast and pointing directly at her face, with a bead of pre welling up. She wipes her mouth off then giggles, "well, aren't you a virile one." She states playfully standing up on her knees and postioning her sopping wet hole to rest against Purgat's flare. She then takes his cock just under the head and rubbs it between her pussy lips looking at him with a mischievous smile spanned across her lips. "Sho... you ready for a ride you wont forget?" she asks teaseingly. "Why ya gotta tease me Vinni? I know you want it jusht as-" Purgat's  words are cut short as Vinerith  takes the plunge and impales herself on him, the unexpected wet, tight pleasure causing him to be the one to have his beath get caught in his throat this time. "Shorry," she lied, "I mush have 'slipped'." Purgat  could feel the flared head of his cock bump hard into her cervix and the walls squeezing down on him, seemingly tring to milk the cum out of his cock. Vinni smiled down on him knowingly. "I like to keep myshelf in shape in the palces where it matters." She says simply with a smile as she starts to rock her hips in a circle slowly while she has him mounted. She then braced herself on his pecs and raised her ass, drawing the shaft out before slamming down on it again, she then slowly picked up the pace, each thrust ending with Purgat's flared head meeting her cervix again, and again, and again. Both the dragoness' and the half-demon's breath comes ragged after a while of this and each time that Purgat thinks hes gonna go over the proverbial  edge, Vinerith reading his body's sexual tension perfectly slows down and resumes a slow steady circular grind to give his manhood time to settle down. By this point Purgat can feel his testicles churning with his pent up seed that they had been expecting to release 3 times already. This time however, when he races to that edge he can feel her speed in riding him hasn't  slowed in the slightest, this is it! His balls clench  as she slams onto his swelling horse shaft once more. The flare swelling too, creating a seal inside of her and giving the cum surging through his cock only one place to go: her womb. Thanks to her edging Purgat his cum volume doubles as it rushes into her womb and causes her midriff  to swell to make her look pregnant as Purgat's seed continues to flow, this causes her to reach her peak as well squirting her juices around his shaft and spatter his thighs. (Percentile Roll: 41%+50%+20%= 111%)

Afterwards, his erection eventually starts to deflate and wilt, the excess cum leaking from her pussy in copious ammounts. Running down his shaft and balls to stain the blanket. She gives a contented sigh and places a hand lovingly on her tummy, her face a light shade of pink as she slides off of Purgat and Lays next to him her muff leaking the proof of the sex they just had. The two cuddling up to sleep in they're afterglow.

f1a9c12f8725156948330611f401429b-1.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kay & Claire)

The girl face looks blank for a brief moment before the light returns her  brown eyes indicating her awareness of the situation. She looks around her surroundings for a moment and then her eyes settle on you and she blinks a few times... "W-where am I? How did I?" She has an obviously confused look on her face as she tries to process things... "umm who are you? Why cant I move my arms?" Then the questions start to pick up speed. "OhmagawdwhyamInaked?Howdidmyboobsgetsobig?Holyshitaretheylactating?!Ohnoareyousomekindamagicalrapist?!YoudontwannafuckmypussyhasteethIswear!!Immararebreedofhumanwithfangsinmyvaginaandmineisparticuallyvicious!!!"(I can translate that runon sentence for you if you like.) Her eyes growing wider and her face blushing bright red as she rambles and raves about how she swears it'll bite you if you try to stick it in her.

sample_471c5c773559c10cb050552006ac91aa.jpg

(Anja)

You leave The Black Gut and as you step out Ghon geets you with a smile, "Oh! Is you! You didn't drink it did you?... Nah, couldn't have. You're not doing weird stuff... last person, was bad... they got smelly breath, theyre skin turned purple and wouldn't stop talking to Ghon... they even went around town trying to give blowjobs to people while talking to them... is a bad drink..." He then hands you your weapons back. "You have nice day miss!" (Roll me a D20 and add your Wisdom modifier to it, this will serve as a gather information check.)

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"You don't need to worry." The paladin said in the calmest and most kind voice he could muster. "You're not in any danger anymore and I can assure you I have never raped anyone and I'm not making you my first either. Take a deep breath and calm down." He kept a little distance between them trying to respect her personal space, both his hands up and open, showing her his empty palms. "My name is Kay, I am a paladin of Marae. I may have just bailed you out of the biggest trouble you ever got yourself into and I promise to release the ropes holding you when you get yourself together."

He lowered his eyes from the girl, her vulnerability was too alluring and he knew he had to keep himself composed for both their sakes. "I'm told you stole one of the baroness's eggs and ended up killing the embryo. You can imagine that got her furious. You being here is the result of it. I do not know if you understood what you were doing or not but the way you find yourself now is part of her revenge... she toyed up with your body. I don't know much of this kind of magic but from what she told me it's all permanent." He gave her another moment for the news to sink in. "She intended to sell you off as a breeding slave to whoever were willing to bid... but I managed to change her mind. For all intents and purposes you're now considered to be my personal slave but I have no intention of using you."

He continued his explanation of how the auction had gone and how he managed to stop it and carefully explained the terms and promises he had to make. "You and I are bound together. I'd rather it be in friendship but I ought to stress that you are to follow me and help me make this a better world for all... your gear is in that chest. I would like for the both us us to walk out of here together." He nodded to the chest in the corner. "Do you feel up to being released from those ropes?" He asked drawing his sword from the scabbard.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
You leave The Black Gut and as you step out Ghon geets you with a smile, "Oh! Is you! You didn't drink it did you?... Nah, couldn't have. You're not doing weird stuff... last person, was bad... they got smelly breath, theyre skin turned purple and wouldn't stop talking to Ghon... they even went around town trying to give blowjobs to people while talking to them... is a bad drink..." He then hands you your weapons back. "You have nice day miss!" (Roll me a D20 and add your Wisdom modifier to it, this will serve as a gather information check.)

With modifiers, the roll is 13.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(Kay)

Claire watches you intently as you speak hanging on every word. "Kay huh, and you say your a paladin of... Marae was it?" Her eyes squint if deep in thought. Her focus snaps back to you though, as you explaine to her the predicament she seems to have gotten herself in. She nods slowly as you talk, comming to grips with her body being stuck this way. She then takes a moment to look over her body, her eyes lingering on her honeydew sized breasts dripping alabaster cream, she then tries to look around them and says "great~, a breeding slave huh, guess I'll just have to be careful not to have sex with anyone unless I have protection." She then looks back up at you. "Well, It would be rude of me not to help you since you saved my life. Also thank you for that, I cant say I know anyone who would or could resist the temptation to own a slave modded for sex and breeding." She then smiles at you and says, "sure, I'd be happy to fallow you Kay. Besides, adventurers need someone who'll back them if run into trouble." She nods to you when you ask her if shes ready to be cut loose, and then spreads the rope apart as much as possible. Once freed from her bondage she stands up, her breasts jiggling a little with each movement. As she does so you cant help but notice that she has very wide hips, probably also due to Vinerith's augmentations. She looks down at her tits again and frowns. "If they get any bigger I wont be able to see my feet. Oh well, thanks again for saving me. I think I'll get dressed now." As she walks to the trunk you cant help but notice her ass is just as substantial as the rest of her assets, and like her breasts you notice that its prone to a little jiggle as well. Overall though, her body looks to be in shape, with a little extra in the places where it counts, her arms and legs show some slight ammount of muscle and her midriff is tight and smooth. Also you almost miss it because of her long hair hanging past het butt, however as she bends over, you see an unmistakable thigh gap giveing you the perfect view of her wet sex as she opens the trunk and removes her belongings. She pulls out some clothes of white color and unusual design, a pair of black thigh-high boots and recovers some of her modesty and ties her hair back into a ponytail. she then reaches into the trunk once more and pulls out two weapons, one is a short-sword that she attaches to the belt and armor on her hips the other is a glaive that appears just as deadly as it is elegant. After re-equiping herself she smiles at you mischievously and says. "Well then, lead on "Master".

(Also this is the closest thing I could find to what I had in mind without ripping off Momiji from Ninja Gaiden)

e5b46012a6774485a1c2d8dd0e8faff7.jpg

(Anja)

(Great roll, only needed a 5 for the basic info, so I'll give you a bit more.)

After walking for a few moments, you do hear quite a bit from a nearby Yuan-ti as it complains to a gobiln merchant from out of town that "some entitled little shit of a hero, ruined the final item in the Founder's Day Slave Auction." From this its not too hard to guess who the "entitled little shit" might be, and from the way that the crowd of citizens is flowing away from Black Manor you make an educated guess that somewhere in the midst of all this youll find your "holier than thou" companion. As you make your way to the area, you also overhear pieces of conversation and from what you gather from the locals, the Paladin bought himself a slave tailored for breeding. A nearby Kuo-toa says "heh heh heh, I wouldn't have needed the bitch to be extra fertile, just lay some eggs in her and seal her up for a week." And then a Slaad says to one of the Lizardfolk, "Yeah, Vinerith even gave the two a room in the library to stay the night, I wonder what she's got up her sleeve?" The Lizardman replies with disinterest, "probably on a similar expedition to that godforsaken cave she sent that mercenary group to..." It isn't long before you reach the lakeside after passing The Black Library. Faintly you hear the sound of some local minstrels playing, as the strange people of this town shuffle about buying some unusual foods or trinkets that a few merchants running stalls have brought with them from distant lands. Near the back of the festival is a stage with a huge cage on wheels sitting on it, and coming out of the cage is Kay and some woman you dont recognize with boobs that probably exceed a DD cup. And he had the nerve to tell you "don't do anything he wouldn't do".

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Anja makes her way through the crowds towards Kay and his mysterious, and well-endowed, lady friend. She gives a subtle wave before walking over. "You've been a very busy boy, haven't you? You're the talk of the town, Kay... bothering such a "respectable" trade with your actions." She smirks, and puts an arm around his shoulder. "So what happened, did you prattle on with your preaching until they released the girl? Or did you use more... direct means to free the poor girl? I'm talking about coin, not violence, before you even answer. If you seen red, these guys would have been over your boyish body like vultures." She grins, and gestures to his companion. "And who might this be? Is she a friend of yours, hmm? I thought you church-types were all celibate." She turns her attention to the woman. "Don't worry, Kay here isn't taken by me, we just arrived in town together... and who are you, even? You look way too cushiony to be a fighter..." She eyes up the busty woman, not quite making out that she's the slave he bought, and freed. "What's your name, human?"