Starting Options/Customization and etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kattlarv

Mar 8, 2016
Right, so was requested to take this to the official bug forums, so I'm doing just that.

Find it more to be a design flaw, but eh, if the lead designer claims I should file it as bugs, who am I to argue?

So yeah, I will just brush on some of the bigger ones in this, and will leave the nitpicking for later.

1: First I'd like to address that if you decide to play female, regardless of what starting species you pick, you are made human. And with some species having been out from the start of the game, that should really have been corrected by now. Why can we only change our starting species (or well, genital. Along with the size on it) if we play male? Aside from crippling customization, it is rather lame that any of the interesting species are male exclusive as well.

2: That also ties over with the second thing: That character creation wise, 5 of the starting traits are male exclusive, 1 is female, and 4-5 are unisex. Along with that we only get two incredibly vague (technically four) genital customization options. And then the fact that genital description wise, a newly created female gets ~2 rows of text. While a male gets ~5 rows. I know this game like CoC heavily encouraged male PC's over female. But it really wouldn't hurt if we tried just a little bit harder in this department. I mean, there's been some really awesome progress in a lot of the other areas. But it's like we threw a wet towel on the floor, then just left it there for over a year while we built and cleaned up the house around it. Like, it's not as bad as something like HTH in terms of customization and scenes. As, you can actually screw around, and even be selfish as a female PC in this game, which is rare as fuck.

And if you jump enough hoops, you can also get a non-loli pussy. Now, I don't think it shouldn't be such a hassle. Especially as you are given a majority of these options off the bat if you play a male. So yeah, it would be nice if we could reach an acceptable level of description and customization. Granted that not too many description changes would cause any impact on the sex scene dialog. Aside from ex: well endowed labia, or stuff like a prehensile vag/clit (like if equine). But male's already got such a factor with the knot and flare among other things. So it's not like that's something new. But yeah, finishing the starting species so we can play as something else than human (and kemonomimi) as female. And giving us some customization option genital wise. Both in options, and including some traits. Or making them work for both genders. (like ex: copious amounts of male ejaculate would translate to copious amounts of female ejaculate)

3: Thirdly, I might have forgotten what the third part was, or I weaved it into the second line of text... but I'll give it a quick ponder, just to be sure. Lets see; Starting species. Customization. Traits. Descriptions... yeah, I guess that is all. Considering it's been over two years, and it has been stated that all of these would be "easy fixes" (apparently especially the species), it really makes me quirk a brow in how, when it is stated these are really easy things to fix. They are still not addressed or have been finished already... especially how most of these have been carried over from CoC, despite being promised a fix for them.

And I can't recall off the top of my head if encounter text was an issue. But in case it is: Then I could easily supply that if need be. But yeah, finally got around to officially submitting these as has been requested. I do hope I manged to include everything of note. If not, then mention to me whatever I might have forgotten~

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
If human isn't chosen, Steele should start off as half-human--not a full-blooded species of the selected race. Does the race actually say "human" or "half-(race)"? If so, which races?

Having a "human" vagina for a half breed should be okay, given that some of the starter races don't have uniquely shaped vaginas, compared to a human's--and they don't have to be genetically different either.

Vaginas may seem untouched primarily due to them being internal organs, so it is never really embellished in detail due to it never being visible a majority of the time. Vaginas are usually described from the interior rather than exterior. And though I wouldn't mind extra variables to customize vaginas with, it just depends if those values are useful or not. Most content creators don't really go into detail on vaginal scenes anyway, so tacking on more features may result in it being left unused, like Taur/Goo/Naga/Drider content is. For now vaginas can be described in shape, orifice size and tightness, virginity, clit number, property flags, and wetness; but aside from orifice calculations or wetness checks, not many scenes reference those directly.

Vaginal ejaculate doesn't have a dedicated variable attached to it like cum quantity does. If it did, then there would be an easier way to control and set it, but for now, it is determined by the level of wetness and the number of vaginas (wetness level increases have been capped on certain items due to a past bug report, otherwise it would act like the cum multiplier would in respect to ejaculate production). And same as above, if writers don't ever address it, would it be worth adding extra variables?

K

Krynh

It's always Half-(Race) so I don't understand complaint #1. Plus the character is a virgin at the start so unless there's a race specific trait for looseness you can't change internal plumbing size.

Kattlarv

Mar 8, 2016
@Jaq: It's primarily the cat and dog race. (Well, mostly as those are the only ones beside human you can pick gender for xD) If you're male, you get species specific traits. (same if you pick any of the two unique male races) If you pick female, you are either 100 % human, or get slapped on a pair of kemonomimi ears and a tail, and is basically still human.

And regarding human vag for a half-breed: actually not. As male half-breeds ALWAYS inherent the non-human side. Which, in terms of consistency and reasoning. Makes 0 sense. Much like antrhos with a similar genital mismatch. There is no reason for a genital to be gender specific. I mean, people would flip their shit if ex: a horse species was introduced, and only females got horse genitals, while males got a human one. While I can say that I honestly have 0 clue what a pussy's pussy look like. I do know for a fact that canine's have a uniquely shaped vulva. But in order to get something male PC's are handed for free, you have to go out of your way to grind, in order to get a non-human vag. And, in that regard: Unless I am mistaken: But if you start as ex: a neko, and genderswap. Aren't you just given a human penis? Which in said case would directly confront with the biology of these already flimsy half-breeds. As if the male anatomy now is non-human. Why would they suddenly become fully human if female, but gets the animal traits if male?

As for the vagina's: I was primarily talking about the vulvae here. Vagina's included ofc. But yeah, when there is such a external difference on humans alone. It is really shoddy how we are given 0 customization option. Especially on the half-breeds, as they as said: inexplicably have species specific genitals based off gender. Anyhow, it's in most cases just a vanity thing. It doesn't even have to be mentioned in scenes. (bar examples like if you have a equine one, as that can do unique shiz) But as said: As of now, males get a ~5 row monologue about their dick. While females get ~2 rows about their pussy, half of which is just stating that you're a flat loli downstairs. And then some clit details. But nothing on the shape, nor labia. It'd be as if the male description was "you have a stumpy little phallus" and 0 more context. So while it in most cases wouldn't be mentioned in any scenes, just actually having it mentioned would be immensely neat. Having a species and size value would be even better. So if you went out of your way to ex: oversize it, it would actually be addressed. (though, one or both of those might already be in? haven't bothered to delve to deep again as I've yet to see any patch note mentioning improvements on the female genitalia)

As for the female ejaculate: It really feels like that should be implemented. If not just outright copied from the male. (and multiplied a few dozen times ofc, in order to get a better load average) As it feels a little insulting that only males can specifically improve their load. Atop being vastly better at it than females. When it's like, the one thing they actually got going for them. And to reply to both this and the above "it the writers don't address it": They ought to start doing that. I can't recall what patch it was in, but there was a scene with some guy, where, no matter your cunt size, it was described as how you were tight af, and stretched to the cervix. And it didn't matter if you were twice his size and could unbirth him. His dick was still bigger than your vag. And if you were half his size, then he still had no issue shoving his full length in you. And same goes for penis descriptions. Again, can't recall the patch as I haven't bothered to play extensively until at least some of these things got addressed. But it was like, 4 paragraphs about how amazing this guy's dick was. Then it was literally just "your pussy is wet" and then back to another 3 paragraphs on how amazing his dick was, and every inch of it being described vein by vein. I wouldn't ask for novels or anything, but many of the writers could really need to step up their game, or stick to gay scenes. And yes... I know pussies are overall generally a utterly neglected part of the body in this regard. (heck, most popfurs can barely draw basic female genital anatomy. And some are just utterly incompetent, barely able to spend more than 30-120 seconds on one, when they can easily pour 4+ hours into a penis. Same goes for authors, that as said: can write 4+ textrows talking about a guys dick, but can barely come up with more than 4-8 words for a pussy...) But going with the scope of this game, it's huge focus on customization and that is includes niches. (like drider and etc) It as said just feels really sloppy to utterly neglect/ignore an entire gender in a large chunk of areas of just that: customization. It is still one of the best games in the genre, and overall in terms of inclusion. But the fact it lacks features, that, if it lacked them in the male counterpart areas, people would be having a field day in regards of complaints. That doesn't sit entirely well with me. That things that are considered vital/essential for a male PC, hasn't even been considered for a female.

Hope that managed to address and expand on most, if not all of it.

@Kry: Like said above: It's that you always are slapped on an identical, human child vulva, regardless what species you pick as a human. With 0 influence or choice on it's look or traits. (bar from the vague wet vs capacity)

While if you're male, you get to pick species, size, traits, the whole ordeal. And being a virgin has nothing to do with it. That's a bit like saying a male shouldn't be able to chose a testicle size, all are the size of a cherry. Because he's a virgin, therefor hasn't cum any, thus can't have bigger balls. Plus, it's both internally and externally you can't change anything about. You're just handed the same, identical flat, tiny, tight loli vag, regardless of what species or build you pick. While as said: you're given a minor spreadsheet of options if male.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
IIRC, Ausar and Kaithrit (the very partial dog and cat races) females have human-like vaginas even as purebloods. The only difference is Ausar females are wetter than humans in order to aid with taking knots - last time I checked, half-Ausar female PCs started with their wetness bumped up a little as a result to reflect that.

But yeah, they've got human vaginas because that's what their non-human half has (or near enough).

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Like I said before, not much goes into vaginas probably due to the fact that they are not readily visible organs, making it easier for a content creator to leave it ambiguous--or at least getting into the habit of doing that. If blurbs and word banks were made to accomodate uniquely-shaped genitalia, be they male or female, I'm sure the devs would not be opposed to adding them in.

As for your issue with ausar and kaithrit vaginas, you'll have to check that with Savin. The races he creates or collaborates on usually end up as kemonomimis on the human-to-anthro furry scale. As the post above this points out, their female genitals are slightly altered, and their male genitals are a sheathless canine penis and a nubby feline penis, respectively.

I also recommend at least playing the latest version to see if you are not reporting issues that might have been handled in one way or another. That will save you from having to type advisories.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
@Jaq: It's primarily the cat and dog race. (Well, mostly as those are the only ones beside human you can pick gender for xD) If you're male, you get species specific traits. (same if you pick any of the two unique male races) If you pick female, you are either 100 % human, or get slapped on a pair of kemonomimi ears and a tail, and is basically still human.

Ausar and Kaithrit ARE kemonomimi races. As well as many other.

Kattlarv

Mar 8, 2016
@Star: Well that's retarded...  I know the furry fandom tends to half-ass that a lot of the time and mismatch genitals. But I honestly expected better in this game. The males don't even have a use for the knot if the females don't compliment it... not to mention a row of other inexplicable anatomical things wrong with that. (like how that would mean that the clitoris suddenly grows a bone inside of it if the fetus is XY chromosome.) It's really not interesting if a majority of all alien races just have flat, loli pussy for no reason whatsoever beside "it was easier that way". Especially not as every single male has a unique penis. That's just lazy design.

@Jaq: The vagina's I don't mind as said. It's the extremely visible vulvae I mind being utterly ignored. It's almost as bad as F-List's old character description options. Where 24 out of 29 questions was about your characters dick, whether or not they had one. And the only question for cunt was "[Yes]" and [No].

And welp, I know when I brought it up the first time as said, Fenoxo on FA said they created them, and that I should report their lack of matching genitalia on the forums, and i've done that. 

And I have. The last mentioned part was mostly "not sure if those are fixed yet btw" I brought up to point out some other areas it was, or still is a bit lackluster in. The primary issue of this topic, I have played the latest iteration of the game, and confirmed it is still lacking in those.

@Etis: Yes, but to use this for example I guess: http://i.imgur.com/UGRGkXf.jpg the females of the species are basically "Neko" or "Borderline" on that chart, while the males are "More Furry" or "Very Furry". It's kinda like how in WoW, several of the races barely seem like the same species between the genders due to the massive dimorfism. It feels like they should at least have some sort of coherent resemblance. (Like why the heck almost all species's females has a Caucasian human child genital.)

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
I've never seen someone more fixated on vagina customization options. 

Imho, the options already present are okay and we don't really need more. If you want to submit more than okay, you'd have to be the one to write it though (unless someone else steps to the plate to do it).

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
So what you are asking for is that ausar and kaithrit races should have canine and feline vaginas, respectively, right?

If you are asking for more vulva options during character creation, what other properties do you think is lacking?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
OP, while most of your points and complaints are valid (aside from your assessment of male ausars' and kaithrits' degree of furry), it may be a good idea to stop insisting on referring to the 'default vagina specifications' as 'loli' and 'child'. Because they aren't and because it probably goes against the rules.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
Yeah, that's kind weird, that normal human vaginas are being immediately assumed to be/associated with children.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
@Star: Well that's retarded...  I know the furry fandom tends to half-ass that a lot of the time and mismatch genitals. But I honestly expected better in this game. The males don't even have a use for the knot if the females don't compliment it... not to mention a row of other inexplicable anatomical things wrong with that. (like how that would mean that the clitoris suddenly grows a bone inside of it if the fetus is XY chromosome.) It's really not interesting if a majority of all alien races just have flat, loli pussy for no reason whatsoever beside "it was easier that way". Especially not as every single male has a unique penis. That's just lazy design.

I think there's a wee bit you're not understanding here. The genitals of Ausar and Kaithrit are not canine/feline, but Ausar and Kaithrit. The only two types of penises directly associated with Earth biology are the human and horse dicks. And besides, based on the concept art, Kaithrit do not have feline dicks, but rather human-looking penises, albeit with little nubs and stuff on the glans and base. Same goes for Ausar, though it varies from artist to artist, it seems. (I generally go off of Renezuo's original concept art for the species, not Shou's busts). Any "canine" or "feline" labeling is to link them to their respective Space-furries, not their terran inspirations.

Sicaa

Jan 27, 2016
The thing about the outer appearance of the vagina doesn't seem like it would be hard to implement to be honest. Unless of course you want it to do something special, like for example the flare on penises changing how its volume is being calculated. From what I know of the way these things are coded (and please correct me if I'm wrong), I think all you really need is to define a property flag (like nubby, knoted, flared, etc.) in GLOBAL.as , and add some descriptions to be called out for [pc.vaginas] tags in creatures.as . Well that, and a way to get the flag, so I guess making a transformative or writing a scene would be required (maybe V-KO could perform some quick plastic surgery or something). And I agree that it would be nice to have a little more variety in terms of vaginal descriptions. And with the property flag approach, you wouldn't need specific content to be created for it, because it would be called up in descriptions automatically. And like knoted for penises making certain scenes longer and adding some text for the knot deflating, you could have it called out in specific curcumstances if present and if the writer remembers to put it in (however unlikely).

Kattlarv

Mar 8, 2016
@Cor: Well, I simply take around half of what people demand for penis customization, and ask for that. Doesn't seem all that far fetched.

And are you kidding? They're close to non-existent in the start. And even when they increase mid-game, they're still thoroughly lacking. It's a bit like comparing Minecraft to Bejeweled, claiming both have equally varied gameplay. If they were this limited for male players, tables would be flipped daily. As then the entire customization for males would be: "Is your penis designed for girth, length or both?" And every male would start with a 2 inch, human penis.

@Jac: Yeah, that would be a start. As said: Wouldn't even need to be mentioned anywhere else than the character description. Just a small heads up that you are/have x. Right now only males are given the option to get a head start in that regard, in several multiple options. Both in terms of size, species and traits.

And well, as said: Having more than 1 female trait would be nice. Either make equivalents to the hyper/micro traits, and/or the ejaculate amount. Or just make them count for both. (though, guess individual ones would be more convenient to those that wana make herms) And while vag depth could be picked in inches like a penis, it'd be hard to give options for labia/mound. As only humans (and certain alien species maybe) have labia. And other species have specific vulva traits... the mound might be a bit tricky. That I will admit. But considering the males already got that level of complexity, plus more. It's not much of a stretch to give add a depth and two size counters for mound and/or labia. As atm at least, going hyper is male exclusive. (not including the clit, as that just becomes a penis in most cases I ended up with.) I've at least never found anything that increased labia or mound size.

@Nik: Well, that's at least the impression those two races gave me. As for the loli part: That's just a fact. I'm prolly name-dropping it in a bad manner. Like I get into a bit more in the below reply: that's just a thing that happens, because. Back when "professional porn" was made, they picked the least "normal" vulva as the one to promote, as the least amount of people had it. Thus, you could only get "pretty pussy" if you purchased the "professional porn". Being both female, in a country with public bathhouses AND having worked with children. I am very well aware of how a child genital looks like. And I am also well aware how most people don't want to be aware. But that " | " (sometimes "( | )") slit you see in most porn? Yeah, that's based of a pre-teen girl. Tons use it simply to be lazy, or as an excuse to be incompetent at female anatomy. (So many popfurs don't even know the basics. Barely able to draw one vulva in shoddy quality, when they can do 10+ penises in HD) While many simply think that's the average look. (And yes, some are actually flat naturally.) But the vast majority have 1-2 inch labia, (that can go up to 7 inch) a prominent "bulge" and most also got a visible hood. And it's certainly not helped by the recent fashion craze to get circumcised. Especially not by slapping some new bs name to it, and claiming it's some cosmetic/"rejuvenating" procedure. Almost as big a sham as "halitosis". 

Ah well, ramble over. Hope I didn't trail off too much. It's just getting seriously annoying at this point. Especially how it's commonly accepted to be utterly incompetent at female anatomy, put no effort into it art wise, and yet charge the same amount for 30 seconds of work as for 4 hours. Just because "that's how things are".

@Star: That's assuming it's an actual average human vulva. The standard one in porn, and the one described in game, is that of a child. Aka: Flat and featureless. 

My bad if I sounded a bita agitated about it, but it's annoying to see people refer to it as it's normal, when a vast majority of all porn stars that have it are circumcised. It only occurs naturally for ~5 % of adult women. But it's how prepubescent children look like before puberty takes effect.

@Woid: Well, the point still stands that: The males of that species, have non-human genitals, while the female ones are explicitly stated to have 100 % human ones. Which makes 0 sense. As the penis is made from the vulva. Making it as said: mutate new body parts and/or traits in the womb. They ought to have SOME influence on their genitals as well. As for the "only mention of earth biology": that's technically false. It claims DIRECTLY on the title screen when you make a character "canine genitalia" and "feline genitalia" when you mouse over the two races respectively. And you can claim it's to their "space counterpart", but reading their description, along with any new player that mouse over them, will immediately associate it with the cat and dog versions. On a side note: Horsecunts have been implemented by now, right?

@Sic: Yeah, to how I've had it described. It's either not very difficult, or it's been done 10x more complex for males. And while the ex: horsecunt can wink and flare. I doubt that does much more than a visual thing. Like, just add ex: "unfolded" before any mention of your clit if you got a horsecunt, and currently have a boner or something. I get it because it has a cool trait. Much like males would be disappointed if you couldn't knot or flare as male.

And as said: There's already been a ton more extra scenes and details specifically catering to different penis models. Not to mention as said: Males can get a lesser novel in terms of description for their penis, while the female one is stuck to "tight terran twat" for the majority more or less. So, yes... it would be a bit extra work. Possibly some unique scenes depending on some stuff. But as said: We already got scenes for niché things like taurs and etc. Not even having a base attribute for something and standard as ejaculation size for females, is a bit embarrassing. As for the "more work on the writers", I do have to say the "well, tough shit" argument here. As if you're okay with them having to include every possible penis model, atop body shapes. Having them also actually having to adress if the char is female is something I actually do expect. (and yes, I know the "just one more" is technically a bad argument, but really, if you expect them to check every like, 12 variable for dicks in every scene they write. Then yes, I DO expect that they implement and check the 1-2 ones for pussy. With customization being such HUGE part of this game. It's just really lackluster to not have that reflected unless I play a male... I mean, it being okay with the writers doing some vague description of the pussy, but having to include size, length, species and accessories when addressing the dick...

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
@Etis: Yes, but to use this for example I guess: http://i.imgur.com/UGRGkXf.jpg the females of the species are basically "Neko" or "Borderline" on that chart, while the males are "More Furry" or "Very Furry". It's kinda like how in WoW, several of the races barely seem like the same species between the genders due to the massive dimorfism.

You're high. The only major dimorphism between ausar and kaithrit sexes is the genital arrangement. 

Ausar.jpg

Kaithrit.png

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yoink. Thanks, Savin. Makes me wonder why heterochromia and those cool-looking stripes didn't make it into canonical Kaithrit appearance.

This concept art is not exactly lore-friendly. Foot-long dicks are not usual for kaithrits, uniball is missing, those claws looks like anything but feline.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
This concept art is not exactly lore-friendly. Foot-long dicks are not usual for kaithrits, uniball is missing, those claws looks like anything but feline.

It's always nice to dream though~

Kattlarv

Mar 8, 2016
@Savin: I went by how they were described, and that's around the interpretation I got from the character description.

And that's still some massive, inexplicable dimorfism between the genders. Like, literally on a "you're high" retarded level. As the two don't even seem to belong to the same species if you look at those genitals. They have 0 things in common. Both species females just got flat loli-vags, while the males have an actual genital. Especially the cats. Like, that is just a whole new level of stupid if that genital is supposed to be accurate. Not only is it over-sized, but they literally have nothing in common, or anything that would explain how the fuck that just sprouted out of that pussy. It makes as much sense two penguins having a parrot as an offspring.

Again: It really feels like a "get thumb out of ass" issue. Like, someone put effort coming up with a species, spent time with the dick, then just looked towards the female and did a "... eh~" and didn't even bother trying.  And here, two years later, you still can't customize jack shit if starting as a female, along with there barely being one female specific trait. That, doesn't change squat appearance wise. Regardless of what you pick, you will always be given a flat, tight child vag as female. Like said: It's not rocket science to fix. And it wouldn't even need to affect gameplay. Just give some options. Heck, I'd settle for ones that literally didn't affect any sex scene, (though, that would be the least you could do, looking at the mountain of male options) that just mentioned it in the character sheet.

Kattlarv

Mar 8, 2016
@Savin: What? You can't deny it's true. Nor that people would be tossing a fit if the male options were equally horrid.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Don't take this the wrong way Kattlarv, but I think your fighting a lost cause.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
more like the Kattlarv's ship has a massive hole in it and is rapidly sinking... holy fuck I have not the words to describe how illogical this discussion is. Best I can do is

or seeing as this meets the standards... doesn't deserve a facepalm or a double facepalm, this deserves a triple

Double-Facepalm-Gif-04.jpg

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
I still don't get where she's getting this loli thing from. I asked about it and got a tirade about how things in the porn industry are and a some descriptive terms that just plain don't seem to be present in the game. I'm pretty sure that the game doesn't describe the PC's vagina as flat or with a non-visible clitoris/clitoral hood. I don't recall it describing any NPC vaginas that way, but maybe it does - probably not often enough to assume that it's a racial standard, though.

It's probably present in the fan art? Can't really hold the game responsible for that. Maybe some of the busts do? That's more a criticism of the art style than any lore about the ausar or kaithrit vagina.

All of this just feels like someone making up an excuse to get up on their soapbox about an unrelated issue that bothers them, though.

K

Krynh

I think the only one that the featureless description might belong to is Embry. 

Sicaa

Jan 27, 2016
The only thing I really miss would be pubic hair for the PC. Though it would be hard to get that right i imagine... unless you only have the option of full bush, you would need a priority system for some styles only being described in relation to your topmost genitals (no point in describing a landing strip for a vagina if there's a cock and balls hanging above it). The adjectives would get awkward fast as well... "your bushy/hairy/landing strip(triangle, heart, wtv) topped/??? pussy clamps down on...". Don't have high hopes for that one.

I think the vagina itself is usually described well enough, especially with the more exotic alien ones. Only the human and human-like ones could do with some flavour. And not really anything fancy, just maybe a transformative for plumpness or labia size or something of that sort. Could also enhance equine and similar vaginas a little maybe.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
The only thing I really miss would be pubic hair for the PC. Though it would be hard to get that right i imagine... unless you only have the option of full bush, you would need a priority system for some styles only being described in relation to your topmost genitals (no point in describing a landing strip for a vagina if there's a cock and balls hanging above it). The adjectives would get awkward fast as well... "your bushy/hairy/landing strip(triangle, heart, wtv) topped/??? pussy clamps down on...". Don't have high hopes for that one.

Yeah, I think I can say without a doubt that pubic hair will not be a thing in any Fenoxo game (Unless someone includes it in some mod).

Status
Not open for further replies.