A New Adventure Launched (Rules and Expectations)

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Okay for those who are interested, sometime in the near future I plan to launch a RP in a D&D setting (this means that those playing have some working knowledge of how D&D works). I will NOT be bogging it down with a bunch of D&D rules, this means most contested rolls will be made in a player's d20 VS NPC's d20 fashion with bonuses and negatives added to these rolls as I, the DM, see fit. If a player does not have a d20 to roll I will be more then happy to make said rolls for them.

JUST SO ANYONE WHO JOINS THIS GAME KNOWS: THE ONLY FETISHES THAT I WILL INCORPORATE IN THIS GAME ARE THOSE THAT ONE MIGHT FIND INSIDE OF C.O.C OR T.I.T.S WITH A FEW POSSIBLE EXCEPTIONS FROM F.S.

!!!THIS MEANS NO SCAT, GURO, LOLICON, SHOTACON, SNUFF, NECROPHILIA, MUTILATION!!!

In addition to the above, I do have a few ground rules that I feel will help this game run smoothly:

1.) This game will only have (so much for the original 3 lolol) five players and one NPC in the party at any given time. I just dont have time to juggle a bunch of players whom will all want to do they're own thing at some point. Sorry, no exceptions. (Edited: Im GMing a party of four with an NPC in a vanilla D&D game with a rule Nazi as is. So I figure with me gutting most of the rules, four players be pretty simple.)

2.) No fetish shaming, I feel this should go without saying, but just to make sure, dont be mean to someone for wanting a werewolf to bend them over, and breed them like a bitch, when you wanna be shoved up Ms. Dragon's vagina or ass.

3.) Try to keep the In game thread "In Character/Game" this isn't more of a serious rule so much as I'd like to keep distractions to a minimum.

4.) I know people have real lives, therefore if you know real life is going to get in the way of you playing for an extended period of time, then feel free to drop me a PM or post here (though the former will probably get my attention alot quicker), we can work out a way for your character to leave the game in any number of creative ways. And at some point, if you can make it back to the game, I will try to reincorporate your character back into the game.

5.) Try and give everyone a chance to post actions and hold they're conversations in the Game Thread. If your doing something seperate from the party thats one thing, but I'd like to keep everyone on the same page as much as possible.

That being said, I don't mind to try and work the things that the players of this game might enjoy happening to they're character into the game, and I will personally try my best to be a fair, good, and memorable DM. Now, any person Interested in playing should first post here and then PM me they're character fallowing the template below, along with a list of things they would and would not like to see happen to/with they're character.

(Things in the template marked with a * are optional)

Name:

Race:

Sexual Orientation:

Apparent Age/Real Age (if applicable):

Height:

Weight (in pounds):

Skin Color:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Personality:

Strong Ability (STR, DEX, CON, INT, WIS, CHA): this will give you a +3 to any roll in an area where it would be helpful. (Choose 1)

Weak Ability: (same as Strong Ability... but, you know. bad... -3 to the Ability score chosen, also only choose 1)

Other Ability Scores: These are to be placed at a base 10 untill you get to level 3 where you will gain 1 point to spend at your discretion on any of your skills. (That means this first group each has one point to spend.)

Class/Level: this is for determining HP, AC, BAB, and level. (It should be noted that I will adjust the encounters to fit the party as Im not trying to kill them straight from the word go.)

*Spells : (those whom choose to play a class that has spells should refer to the attached screen shot. In a nutshell your spells per day stack when you gain a level.)

HP: (it should be noted that you will start with max HP.)

BAB:

AC:

Armor:

Weapon:

General Appearance:

*Backstory: the more you give me, the more I have to work with, and can possibly include in the game at some point. Its entirely your call.

*Picture:

In addition, those players who would like to -coughs- "play" with other player's characters should probably also know each other's turn ons, and turn offs.

As a fair warning, those who do not post after a week without getting in contact with me or the current party run the risk of they're character meeting a "Bad End". I wont do this unless were in the middle of an adventure and unable to find a convenient way to remove said character from the situation, but if your character getting carted off to be used a breeding sack for a group of Kobolds is the best way to resolve the issue of you being gone and leaving us with the impression that you quit the game, then I will do that for the sake of the story. As long as this game has a single player I will continue the game for they're sake.

Ok assuming you read my long ass rant and my overly high expectations for this game the last thing anyone reading this for the first time needs to know is this: I will Edit this first post any time the number of players changes and when I feel I need to clarify something I may have forgot.

Welcome to "A.N.A.L RPG"!!! :3

Current number of players: 5

Current free slots: 0 (first come, first serve)

Users Participating/Character Name

1.) deleted

2.) Kei - Kay

3.)Woider - Anja

4.) Malice - Jinni

5.)Nekonoble-?

Next Session: To Be Announced

Screenshot_2016-03-07-19-40-03.png

The above is an example and the red text above the chart should explane how spells work in my game. You dont need spell components, however if a spell specifically mentions an a particular component, like the spell Burning Hands requires semantics(best example that came to mind) then you will need that particular component. However I dont expect you to carry around diamond dust or wormwood as this just takes up too much time.

Edit (June 19)

OKAY MY FRIENDS LISTEN UP!

As of this moment were making these characters a bit more in depth by adding a few things.

1.) Eveyone now has 18 extra points to distribute on they're character's Ability Scores as they see fit up to a maximum score on one ability of 20,not counting racial modifiers (meaning if your race gets a +3 to a stat it doesn't count towards your maximum of 20 in that one stat and you can reach a 23). (Remember to adjust your modifers accordingly subtract score by 10 for even number and 11 for odd numbers and divide by 2 to find the modifier for that ability score.)

2.) We're adding Features (AKA Feats) and Skills to your character sheets which can be found on page 61 (for skills) and page 89 (for feats) in the D&D 3.5 Player's Handbook. For skills I'm not worried about if its a class skill or a cross-class skill, just buy the ranks in the skill that you like. (I highly recommend Spot, Search, & Listen as they will always come in handy no matter which class or race you play.) For Feats you gain one upon character creation, and 1 for every 3rd level unless your a fighter and/or a human (bear in mind that some Feats have requirements to buy them.)

3.) If you have ANY questions or need help with any of this, ask me and dont hesitate. I apologize for not dealing with this sooner but once we get this out of the way, the game should have quite a bit more depth.

The fallowing link should lead to a site that has every PDF you could ever need and then some for this game.

http://awakenvideo.org/pdf/DnD 3.5e... Dragons Dungeon Master 3.5 Essentials/books/

And the link below this is a player's handbook pdf if you need it. :3

http://awakenvideo.org/pdf/DnD 3.5e....5 Essentials/books/Players Handbook v3.5.pdf

☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
So the RP will run in a separate thread in the forums? Regarding D20 rolls, are you going to have people self-police or use a transparent system?

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Are there limits on what your character can be? Can you only be classic D&D player races or can you be anything with in reason? Are there classes?

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
I'm interested! I'm so interested it physically hurts! (No, not really in pain but the point stands)

I'll start working on a character sheet to PM you but I'd like a couple of tips as to the starting setting so I can have an idea of how to set the backstory. It's also known that vampires will never be a part of fem-verse but how do you feel about them? Do you include them in the no-noes as some might consider them necrophilia?

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
So the RP will run in a separate thread in the forums? Regarding D20 rolls, are you going to have people self-police or use a transparent system?

Yes the RP will be run in an separate thread probably titled "A.N.A.L RPG (In Game Thread)". And with this being a smut game I'm not too particularly worried about people fudging rolls In general or in terms of things like fight encounters or anthing like that I'll probably trust the players to roll damage in the same fashion, but (with a well rested mind i realized) in terms of PVP die rolls, I will question someone who gets multiple 20s in a row (I know it happens, but it doesn't happen that often). And that reminds me... were gonna have to determine Levels and HP too...

Are there limits on what your character can be? Can you only be classic D&D player races or can you be anything with in reason? Are there classes?

No so long as you run the race you have in mind by me first there probably wont be too many things I wont approve. and as of right now yes I would go ahead and chose a base class for the sake of HP. lol gonna have to edit the original post to fit the newer requirements. (Check back a few minutes after this to see the new template).

I'm interested! I'm so interested it physically hurts! (No, not really in pain but the point stands)

I'll start working on a character sheet to PM you but I'd like a couple of tips as to the starting setting so I can have an idea of how to set the backstory. It's also known that vampires will never be a part of fem-verse but how do you feel about them? Do you include them in the no-noes as some might consider them necrophilia?

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Lol glad to see your excited. ^^

I will probably start players off in a small town of sorts (though this is apt to change depending on the type of characters we get). As far as vampires go... They have they're own sentience, and control over themselves as well they can fit in most normal settings that dont involve daylight, and because of pop culture being what it is these days, I guess I can allow this. But you are aware that this race could come with complications right? The issue of sunlight being one of them. Also dont forget to look for the additions I added to the character template. I hate to add to this, but it makes sense now that im not trying to put a game together while half asleep. Lol

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I'll have to do a bit of reading in order to truly participate, if you plan on having it very "by the book", and in which case I'll defer a spot to more experienced players.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
I'll have to do a bit of reading in order to truly participate, if you plan on having it very "by the book", and in which case I'll defer a spot to more experienced players.

Thats the thing though, its not going to be very "by the book". Your welcome to play, and if you need help getting the things you need for a character I'll be more then willing to help. Heres the things youll want to take from the D&D players handbook:

Class

Base Attack Bonus (BAB, for short)

Armor Class (AC)

Level and HD (Hit Die, this helps determine HP and can be found in the Class section of the Book)

Armor (of your choise, non-magical at this point.)

Weapon (also of your choise, non-magical)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Class

Base Attack Bonus (BAB, for short)

Armor Class (AC)

Level and HD (Hit Die, this helps determine HP and can be found in the Class section of the Book)

Armor (of your choise, non-magical at this point.)

Weapon (also of your choise, non-magical)

You should probably sketch out the basic idea how magic/special abilities will work. If players build their characters with these stats alone, there's very little incentive for people to choose anything other than a purely martial class.

This is super awesome that you're doing this. Good luck to everyone :D

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Lol glad to see your excited. ^^

I will probably start players off in a small town of sorts (though this is apt to change depending on the type of characters we get). As far as vampires go... They have they're own sentience, and control over themselves as well they can fit in most normal settings that dont involve daylight, and because of pop culture being what it is these days, I guess I can allow this. But you are aware that this race could come with complications right? The issue of sunlight being one of them. Also dont forget to look for the additions I added to the character template. I hate to add to this, but it makes sense now that im not trying to put a game together while half asleep. Lol

Haha, nah. I just asked about the vampire thing out of sheer curiosity because it's the one thing about Fen-verse that never made much sense to me and it can be a pretty interesting foe or ally in a D&D campaign. I'll polish the character sheet a bit more before I send you a preliminary but it looks to me like you forgot to add the race section to it.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I'll do a bit of reading, and I already have a rough draft of a character. Oh, and I needed to ask if there are any gender-locked races, or do we get to break normative conventions?

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
You should probably sketch out the basic idea how magic/special abilities will work. If players build their characters with these stats alone, there's very little incentive for people to choose anything other than a purely martial class.

This is super awesome that you're doing this. Good luck to everyone :D

Thanks for the advice, and yeah I'll probably keep the spell charts for those who wish to play a class with spells or races with spell like abilities. 

Haha, nah. I just asked about the vampire thing out of sheer curiosity because it's the one thing about Fen-verse that never made much sense to me and it can be a pretty interesting foe or ally in a D&D campaign. I'll polish the character sheet a bit more before I send you a preliminary but it looks to me like you forgot to add the race section to it.

Oh okay, thats cool, yeah if I was to allow any type of undead it would probably be the vampire. Yeah have to agree with you there, I did forget race lol oops. I'll edit the template.

I'll do a bit of reading, and I already have a rough draft of a character. Oh, and I needed to ask if there are any gender-locked races, or do we get to break normative conventions?

Ok sounds good, and no Im not gender-locking any races in this. If (as an example) you wanted to play a full female Kui-Tan, that would be fine.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Awsome work thus far everyone. Really loving these characters. :3

I still need a Character from Deleted, as well as a everyones list of fetishes they would like to see for they're character and things they dont wanna see for they're character. Feel free to send this in a PM in the form of tags like on a booru of some sort. The giant might not squirt you in the face if you dont tell me you like bukake. Lol

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Yup thats what this thread is for. If at some point. Someone drops from the game for whatever reason. I'll edit the open slots area of the original post so that someone else who would like to play can step in.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
75% done the name of this beautiful demon/dragon man is Purgat

Awsome!

Also in recognition of everyone's hard work...

Heres two girls to cheer you all on.

4f57d869f52175cdfec6d869819e5085.gif

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Generic medieval setting with magic. :3

Also if noone minds I might start two of you all off together (easier this way). Opinions are greatly appreciated. :p  

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Doesn't he mean in the same place, at the same time? I'm confused now.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
No not together as in a relationship. Lol

What I mean is closer to what Kei said same place, same time. It makes it easier for me if I can just say (as example) that the Palidin and the Rouge know each other rather then trying to find a reason for them both to go on an adventure together (which is gonna be interesting as is considering the other half of the party lol).

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
In that case, it sounds more like it would be an... enemyship? Lawful Good and Chaotic Neutral.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Well there are reasons a Pali and a Rouge could "get along" (thats not a euphemism lol). Given what said Pali chose for his deity I don't see a reason why they couldn't be allies. Thinking about it though I can come up with a reason they would be traveling together. I might need to ask a few questions of said players to make sure im not be presumptuous, but I got a good feeling about it. Given what other players chose for they're characters, it'll be interesting to try and find a common goal that would put some of these people together.

Edit: Instead of trying to kill each other. Lmao (one way or another though we can make this work.)

:D  

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
It's not hard to make it work. I have in very good authority that this particular Pally is naive as fuck so as long as you point him towards a good deed and the rogue is smart enough to either either not do evil right in front of him or at least come up with good excuses to doing so there shall be no issues. Also having the rogue travel or adventure with the paladin in order to take constant advantage of him would be funny.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Hmmm Kei your giving me ideas...and that's not a good thing ta do.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Lol this sounds like fun already. Ok so now I just need to wrap things up on my end as far as the starting town, and the one NPC party member and past that just waiting on sir deleted.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Ok my friends, I may unfortunately be unavailable for March 14th, unless it turns into a 2 day thing (thereby taking up both of my days off work), the 15th should be a great day to start if everyone is ready. I have the starting town prepared and the adventure leading from there planned as well, just need that last character. If my plans dont go as expected on the 14th, and Im available to play, Imay open the Game Thread anyways so those interested in exploring The Black Hallows can do so while deleted finishes his character up (take all the time you need bud, you were the one I threw the game idea at in the first place after all. Lol)

Also as a side note, I receive notifications on PMs and threads that I'm fallowing on my phone. This thread and the in game thread fall (or will fall) into that list of threads I fallow. This means that a short while after someone PMs me or post on a thread I fallow my phone will laugh like a Poe ghost from L.O.Z and let me know that theres new content.

sample_f5208eb3cc79cd33764d39e458f1c3bf.jpg

Not gonna lie, it sometimes catches me off gaurd and makes me jump a little lol. Point being, unless I'm super swamped with work or RL things, I will try my best to reply ASAP. So that being said unless I post otherwise expect the In Game thread to go up sometime on March 15th Tuesday. Hope everyones ready. :3