Muscle tone start options?

PinkAtomicFlame

Jan 1, 2016
When i play the game I find it extremely hard to get low muscle tone compared to how easy it is to get high muscle tone. Is it any possibilities that there can be added a option to change muscle tone at the start of the game or at least an item easily that lower muscle tone? 

Bartran

Feb 9, 2016
Yeah. I was looking for a way to lower my Steele's muscle tone earlier and couldn't find one. I'm not sure what the best method for actually doing so would be, but I feel like something should be in the game that can do it easily.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Yeah. I was looking for a way to lower my Steele's muscle tone earlier and couldn't find one. I'm not sure what the best method for actually doing so would be, but I feel like something should be in the game that can do it easily.

Panda, Bovine and Kui-tan TF's do that at the cost of increasing thickness, and since low muscle tone is considered to be one of the staples of traditional femininity, female version of the Treatment and Estrobloom/Tittyblossom do that too.

Galomax caps your tone at 30 but doesn't lower the value if it had already been higher.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Well the easiest way to do this is to solve this issues is maybe to have a gradual decrease of muscle tone over time.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Well the easiest way to do this is to solve this issues is maybe to have a gradual decrease of muscle tone over time.

But the only place for training it back is on NT, so we'll need to provide some way to keep it stable for people who want to play as muscly Steele. And that means additional scenes. Training sessions with Anno would be super nice though.

Besides, slow grind towards desired appearance isn't what TiTS is about. Only immediate results, only hardcore.