I like butts

Shapashifta

Nov 20, 2015
Just curious because I don't feel like going through every item on the wiki, are there any items that just increase butt size?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Bovinium, Nuki Cookies, Pandaneen Pills, Estrobloom and The Fecund Figure perk from the Goblinola Snack Bar are the ones I know of.

Draconic

Sep 7, 2015
Although you will still probably have to go through the wiki to figure out where to find them...

Fuzzybear

Sep 15, 2015
You can kinda cheat and use .Minerva to change the value for the size of your rear, hips and any other body parts if you are careful about it.  just don't expect to see it "do" a whole lot outside the character description screens.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Just curious because I don't feel like going through every item on the wiki, are there any items that just increase butt size?

As yet another work-around, you can get one of these fellows to live on your butt. When it's fed, it will increase the size of your butt, as well as looseness and wetness of the anus.

bambi_f20

Feb 26, 2016
I was hoping there was an easier way to increase my butt.  Estrobloom tops out at a pretty small size if I remember right.