Girlie Flat Chests

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I created a thread about this on the old forums and there was a lot of ideas that were brought up there that seemed ready to implement. Have those all fallen into limbo or are they still in the works and might show up soon?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Could you provide a little more context? I don't recall seeing the old thread.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
If you mean the Flatchest / A-cup descriptor thing Nonesuch did up, it's on the Codepile with the few dozen other things ready to be coded (http://i.imgur.com/DWKve22.png).

If you mean, "I had ideas and put them on the forum and that was it" then no, nobody dev-side knows about them.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I don't know whether to feel happy or sigh after spotting that "Tanis Romance Path".

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I don't know whether to feel happy or sigh after spotting that "Tanis Romance Path".

>Male NPC romance path

>Savin

I wouldn't worry about it either way.

As far as the flat chest descriptors are concerned, I asked Jacques if he could just bung them into one of his pull requests along with some of my other stuff, and he said that he would. Possibly it got sidelined somehow, I dunno.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm pretty sure I incorporated what was outlined in the document in an update some time ago--unless it isn't showing up for some reason... Please let me know how the chest blurbs are printing out and if they need adjusting.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
A quick spin on my trap and guy savefiles show the girly flatchest stuff is showing up fine, however the guy is still getting the "unremarkable pectorals" line. I dunno if this is because he's not muscular enough, but it seems as if he's lifted a lot at the gym, certainly enough for his stomach to be described as extremely ripped.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm pretty sure I incorporated what was outlined in the document in an update some time ago--unless it isn't showing up for some reason... Please let me know how the chest blurbs are printing out and if they need adjusting.

Ah, well, Trello is behind as usual then. Updated the board.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
A quick spin on my trap and guy savefiles show the girly flatchest stuff is showing up fine, however the guy is still getting the "unremarkable pectorals" line. I dunno if this is because he's not muscular enough, but it seems as if he's lifted a lot at the gym, certainly enough for his stomach to be described as extremely ripped.

Ah, it must be because the random roll dropped it there or the character was too feminine to fit the prior descriptions or something--I adjusted it so that shouldn't happen in the pull request (#526)--if the specifications aren't met for the particular build outlined, then a more generic variant will print and base the blurbs on mostly tone/thickness. The "low" ranges are anything below 30 for tone.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Ah, well, Trello is behind as usual then. Updated the board.

Couch's shower scene + faps should be in-game now. Feel free to double-check for issues, but it was simple and quality when I looked over it.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Couch's shower scene + faps should be in-game now. Feel free to double-check for issues, but it was simple and quality when I looked over it.

There's a milk branch I couldn't get to trigger, but everything else looks to be working.

Though I noticed in the process that I forgot one possibility that leads to a paragraph flow issue.  I'll submit a revision in a few hours.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I got some girlie descripts after testing more, though I mostly get "average chest" in sex scenes. I find that pretty amusing since it makes my Steele sound like the stereotypical moeshit protag.

I've also got a few of the "smallcutewaifish" flags as well. Didn't get called pecs at any point so I'll call that a victory.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
I got some girlie descripts after testing more, though I mostly get "average chest" in sex scenes. I find that pretty amusing since it makes my Steele sound like the stereotypical moeshit protag.

I've also got a few of the "smallcutewaifish" flags as well. Didn't get called pecs at any point so I'll call that a victory.

What's wrong with moe protagonists :c

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Nothing, i find the game constantly reminding my Steele that their chest is unimpressive pretty funny

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I also get the occasional "your unremarkable pecs" description even with max femininity . I don't know if that is supposed to still pop up or not at that level of tone and thickness [ 20 and 38 respectively ]. haven't tested too many sex scenes because I'm burned out of most of them.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I also get the occasional "your unremarkable pecs" description even with max femininity . I don't know if that is supposed to still pop up or not at that level of tone and thickness [ 20 and 38 respectively ]. haven't tested too many sex scenes because I'm burned out of most of them.

This should be fixed with the pull request (#526), reported here: https://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1272-621-a-cup-breast-descriptions-in-scenes/

Edit: Ah, read the comment wrong--I'll look into it. But flat chests usually state pectorals.

Edit: Okay, non-toned females will get "flat tits/breasts" in the pull request.

Last edited by a moderator: