A short story

Nex

Aug 28, 2015
tbh I'm busy reading other stuff, might come back to this though.

Nex

Aug 28, 2015
Just came back and read it, it was pretty good. Are you planning on continuing this, or was it just a one-shot?

Last edited by a moderator:

Silence

Feb 2, 2016
Just came back and read it, it was pretty good. Are you planning on continuing this, or was it just a one-shot?

Kind of just jammed it out one night (With a couple follow up edits).  Was waiting to gauge response from readers as to whether I would bother with the followup. Started to think about a second installment for when Steele returns to the Queen.  At first it was just a quick short story.  Then I started to think of it as a simple side quest that would lead to a bad end if you met all the requirements and went back to the Uthra tree (All transformations already exist in game). I think getting the actual transformation requirements would be fairly difficult but possible.  I know its possible because one of my characters literally has the exact transformations I allude to in the story.  Basically a blue with silver markings Vanae herm with an equine phallus (10 inch min).  So in answer to your question, yes I have thought about part 2 but was waiting to see if there was any interest before I committed any time and effort to it.

Also... Thanks for coming back and reading it!  

Nex

Aug 28, 2015
Kind of just jammed it out one night (With a couple follow up edits).  Was waiting to gauge response from readers as to whether I would bother with the followup. Started to think about a second installment for when Steele returns to the Queen.  At first it was just a quick short story.  Then I started to think of it as a simple side quest that would lead to a bad end if you met all the requirements and went back to the Uthra tree (All transformations already exist in game). I think getting the actual transformation requirements would be fairly difficult but possible.  I know its possible because one of my characters literally has the exact transformations I allude to in the story.  Basically a blue with silver markings Vanae herm with an equine phallus (10 inch min).  So in answer to your question, yes I have thought about part 2 but was waiting to see if there was any interest before I committed any time and effort to it.

Also... Thanks for coming back and reading it!  

Aighty, well best of luck to you!