Future Galomax Content Questions

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I'm aware that the galomax pills are a work in progress, however after using all the available dose I couldn't help but be curious about a few things regarding the whole goo transformation thing. I don't think any of the already created threads answered these and i wouldn't want to necro any of those threads. So I decided to post my own to clear up any of mine and anybody else's questions regarding this transformative:

• Will we ever be able to adjust cock width of individual dongs the same way we can adjust cock length?
  • Is there a reason why we can adjust cock length in increments of 2 inches and why not in increments of 1 inch?
  • How possible would it be for other goo/gel tf variants to be available in the future, as opposed to the current and only, transparent, slimy and constantly dripping variant? 

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
1. I´m not sure if this will get implemented considering it would make the hung perk for goo people pretty useless...but if you could choose between different penis thickness ratios and the hung tf could give an additional 10 % thickness no matter what you choose, it might be possible. F. ex. having the options of having a thick, medium or thin penis.

2. No idea. 

3. There´s always the possibility of a Rahn tf.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Hung is already more or less pointless, much like many of the other starter sex perks. Hung increases the thickness ratio by 0.1, but then, so does a dose of Zil Rations, to the cap of 1.5. So picking Hung means you can get to the cap with one dose of Zil Rations less.

Some of the other starter perks have similar situation (Elasticity and Ruskvel, for example).

If goo dicks were to have adjustable thickness, I imagine the easiest way to do it would be make them just ignore the thickness ratio calculation, set their thickness as X (where X could be the current thickness, or even a fixed number), and let the goo adjustments change X directly.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
1. I´m not sure if this will get implemented considering it would make the hung perk for goo people pretty useless...but if you could choose between different penis thickness ratios and the hung tf could give an additional 10 % thickness no matter what you choose, it might be possible. F. ex. having the options of having a thick, medium or thin penis.

yeah, it kinda makes the hung perk useless to goo people; for everybody else it doubles any length increase, as well as, any cap to which said increase is possible with tfs

3. There´s always the possibility of a Rahn tf.

As I've heard, a rahn tf is a no-no. Because them being a single cell organism or something...     besides rahn are still semi-transparent and I was thinking of something like a supplement kinda like the latex girl from CoC. though it would use the same system as galomax but different random descripts

If goo dicks were to have adjustable thickness, I imagine the easiest way to do it would be make them just ignore the thickness ratio calculation, set their thickness as X (where X could be the current thickness, or even a fixed number), and let the goo adjustments change X directly.

why not just modify the thickness ratio in the a similar fashion as zil rations does?

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
why not just modify the thickness ratio in the a similar fashion as zil rations does?

Because changing the ratio in fixed increments means short dicks see very little effect, or long dicks get huge effect. Straight numbers feel better, especially given how much control over your private bits turning them goo gives you.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
As I've heard, a rahn tf is a no-no. Because them being a single cell organism or something...     besides rahn are still semi-transparent and I was thinking of something like a supplement kinda like the latex girl from CoC. though it would use the same system as galomax but different random descripts

I kinda figured it was a no go. There´s also the problem of the ovipositor. Even though the solution to the nyrean tf problem might work.

besides rahn are still semi-transparent and I was thinking of something like a supplement kinda like the latex girl from CoC. though it would use the same system as galomax but different random descripts

So essentially what you want is no transparent goo/gel girls? 

sample_07998354864cc47396b2e4401cf8b040.jpg

This gal is solid when she feels like it and can be all gooey without being transparent...does Melona fill the requirements?

Btw. For anyone interested the panda tfs can increase the penis thickness to 1.7.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Because changing the ratio in fixed increments means short dicks see very little effect, or long dicks get huge effect. Straight numbers feel better, especially given how much control over your private bits turning them goo gives you.

Fair enough, though I wouldn't mind the the way fixed increments work as you seem to do.

I kinda figured it was a no go. There´s also the problem of the ovipositor. Even though the solution to the nyrean tf problem might work.

So essentially what you want is no transparent goo/gel girls? 

sample_07998354864cc47396b2e4401cf8b040.jpg

This gal is solid when she feels like it and can be all gooey without being transparent...does Melona fill the requirements?

Yes, pretty much...      

...I also prefer them more on the solis side but still stratchy so I usually stop at the 4th dose of GaloMax...     but that's nor here, nor ghere

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
...I also prefer to stop at the 4th dose of GaloMax...

You´re not alone on that. I prefer my character to be Rahn-ish. Not completely goo.

Regarding the transparency issue I can see two solutions:

1. Include an option in the shift goo menu to make your skin non transparent. 

2. Create a new tf that gives you squishy gel like skin, but doesn´t make it see through.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
You´re not alone on that. I prefer my character to be Rahn-ish. Not completely goo.

Regarding the transparency issue I can see two solutions:

1. Include an option in the shift goo menu to make your skin non transparent. 

2. Create a new tf that gives you squishy gel like skin, but doesn´t make it see through.

1. I'm not sure how that would be implemented

2. and I'm not sure what this warrants a completely new tf item...   maybe something like how the synthsheath works on penny but this would still need a set of new global values and corresponding adjectives...

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
1. Neither do I. I´m just making suggestions. 

2. Didn´t think of that. But squishy should do fine in the body part flag and it could arguably still be described as gooey.

It would definetly need new adjectives though.

Again I´m just coming up with ideas. I´m not a coder and I´m not even gonna pretend I know the difficulty of implementing stuff like this.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I don't know, "gooey" gives the implication of something being all drippy. and I don't know about you but I'm not very fond of the idea of leaving bits of me that aren't cum or other bodily fluids around wherever I go.

An I was thinking we could become grey goo-morph or smooth latex-like.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
The gooey flag is used in the 4th stage even though you're not dripping...but I get what you mean. I can't really come up with much other flags. Gelatinous/simply gel? 

...I can't believe I forgot about the gray goo.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
The gooey flag is used in the 4th stage even though you're not dripping...but I get what you mean. I can't really come up with much other flags. Gelatinous/simply gel? 

...I can't believe I forgot about the gray goo.

I mean't flavour text-wise. Mechanically speaking I'd imagine it would use use the "gooey" flag plus whatever the new additive flag might me ("latex" or "synthetic" I'd imagine) 

Also the 3rd dose gives the "gooey" flag to your genitalia, too