Save Editing(Not Answered)

ZephZeph

Dec 5, 2015
I realize my question was a little confusing. So here's a revamp. I created a new Tits save game, went to .Minerva, used the online save editing link, edited desired content, and saved the file. Then I went back to the Tits game (in-browser) and loaded my file and nothing had changed. My only conclusion is that the file that popped out of Minerva (see link below) was not what it should be. If someone could please tell me what I did wrong and how to fix it I would greatly appreciate it.

View attachment TiTs_1.sol.tpaivki.partial

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephZeph

Dec 5, 2015
So I got it back to look like a normal .sol file, but when I load it nothing has changed its still the same as the original.

GooTessa

Nov 3, 2015
You have to restart whatever window has TiTS open then load to see changes, other wise it's loading the temp version of the old load.

ZephZeph

Dec 5, 2015
You have to restart whatever window has TiTS open then load to see changes, other wise it's loading the temp version of the old load.

Tried that, still didn't work. Thanks for trying to help though, I greatly appreciate it. I have found that when you save the file again it appears as Tits_1(1).sol so I tried deleting Tits_1.sol and renaming the new file "Tits.1_sol" but when I try to load it it's my original saved game. Also it has occurred to me that the game might not be reading the edited file as a game (mainly because I changed it to Tits_2.sol and nothing showed up in saved game slot 2) Maybe i'm just a idiot but that may be the problem

Last edited by a moderator:

dangermouse

Oct 18, 2015
For me, minerva saves the new sol file to my regular download folder. I then just move it to the correct spot TiTs looks for. For me in win 7 it's

C:\Users\*your user name*\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\* random text * \www.fenoxo.com

ZephZeph

Dec 5, 2015
For me, minerva saves the new sol file to my regular download folder. I then just move it to the correct spot TiTs looks for. For me in win 7 it's

C:\Users\*your user name*\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\* random text * \www.fenoxo.com

Wow that actually worked. thanks. Someone really should put that in the save editing guide, like seriously. :D