Is there a way to stop lactation?

Telplores

Oct 15, 2015
Since this is my first post I'm just going to start with that I think this is a great game and I really appreciate what an amazing job the creators have done so far.

On to the topic: I allowed my character to have kids with the Queen of the Deep, I don't mind the experience of being pregnant and developing breasts, but its driving me insane that no matter what i do my male character keeps growing breasts due to the milk after the birth.  Is there any way to stop this?  I like mostly vanilla characters and this really bugs me.  I've tried looking on the wiki and the forum, but have not found anything about this. I've tried Dr. Lash's rack removal which didn't work and no item description says it does this.  Do I just have to never do the Queen of the Deep to keep my character the way I want him?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
If you have Vanae milk, your lactation won't stop normally. Also, female version of Threatment, Milky perk and certain bra can prevent lactation reduction. Otherwise, just ignore it for a week and it'll stop (you'll have to milk collected to drain it after getting log message about stopped lactation).

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
If you have Vanae milk, your lactation won't stop normally.

Interestingly, your Lucid Dreams mod can stop vanae milk thanks to a Marethian item. Sadly, I can't remember how I managed to do it, and the perk returned to my Steele because she was about to give birth to the Queen of the Deep spawn.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Interestingly, your Lucid Dreams mod can stop vanae milk thanks to a Marethian item. Sadly, I can't remember how I managed to do it, and the perk returned to my Steele because she was about to give birth to the Queen of the Deep spawn.

From what I remember, Reptilium can stop lactation, 'cause only mammals can lactate. Also, BroBrew. And, from vanilla items, MinoCharge.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Out of that list, I reckon I used Reptilum in order to get dragon horns.

Telplores

Oct 15, 2015
If you have Vanae milk, your lactation won't stop normally. Also, female version of Threatment, Milky perk and certain bra can prevent lactation reduction. Otherwise, just ignore it for a week and it'll stop (you'll have to milk collected to drain it after getting log message about stopped lactation).

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.  I never would have thought time would be the answer.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
From what I remember, Reptilium can stop lactation, 'cause only mammals can lactate. Also, BroBrew. And, from vanilla items, MinoCharge.

That brings up a question: why don't dedicated Masculinity boosters and lizard-esque TFs do that in the unmodded game?

Shall we summon Jaques, the friendly machine spirit of this forum?

I bow before your vast experience in the realm of all things perverted, Kesil.

Seriously, outside of language specific Russian things (which aren't even that interesting because we apparently suck at making pron), any new forum/video/author/game/whatever I find and want to shamelessly plug in is yesterday news for you.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I bow before your vast experience in the realm of all things perverted, Kesil.

Seriously, outside of language specific Russian things (which aren't even that interesting because we apparently suck at making pron), any new forum/video/author/game/whatever I find and want to shamelessly plug in is yesterday news for you.

It's Russian language sucks at making anything with on-the-fly generation of text. All that word forms...

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
It's Russian language sucks at making anything with on-the-fly generation of text. All that word forms...

That's the reason behind not having things that demand parsing, but even outside of that I've yet to find a decent, interesting and original written smut in Russian. The interests of our creators seem to lie in other areas, and when they do, they almost never explore any non-traditional kinks.

Case in point: Defiler Wings  vs. Redscale's Adventures.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silence

Feb 2, 2016
Is it also possible to lactate without constantly increasing in size?  Not fond of the super oversized chest but do still want the lactation in some sex scenes.  Seems to be one of those things that requires constant attention.  Didn't know that about the vanae thing either.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Is it also possible to lactate without constantly increasing in size?  Not fond of the super oversized chest but do still want the lactation in some sex scenes.  Seems to be one of those things that requires constant attention.  Didn't know that about the vanae thing either.

Nope. But if you have modest size and not overly high production you'll gain only one size from lactation, which is manageable.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Crank up milkStorageMultiplier to an arbitrarily high value.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Isn't there an item being made to make you produce more and more milk without increasing your bust size? I recall seeing a doc about it.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
any new forum/video/author/game/whatever I find and want to shamelessly plug in is yesterday news for you.

Ironically, it took me a while to become aware of the huge potential of crossing CoC with TiTS. Now I just need to wait until my Steele can wield a duo of bumpy, knotted anemone pricks. When a game focuses on "insert plug A into port B", one just has to make sure that said ports get as much pleasurable stimuli as possible.

If a certain piece of erotica includes transfomations and certain kind of beings, I need to be in the know!

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Ironically, it took me a while to become aware of the huge potential of crossing CoC with TiTS. Now I just need to wait until my Steele can wield a duo of bumpy, knotted anemone pricks. When a game focuses on "insert plug A into port B", one just has to make sure that said ports get as much pleasurable stimuli as possible.

Yep, galore of TF possibilities was one of the main reasons to do it :) Last additions into TiTS are making more fine ajustments possible, but more combos is always good (like the CoCs basic use of high corruption to avoid obtaining Kid A instead of 2nd prick and using TiTS Knot A Problem and Bumpy Road to gain texture).