What's on your Steele's "To Do" list?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Title is pretty much it. Things your Steele intend to do aside from collect on their inheritance. Or people they intend to do, as the double entendre suggests.

My main two are taking over a planet and figuring out a list of all my half siblings, then banging as many of them as I can manage.

Wife Material

Jan 25, 2016
#1 Be as trappy/slutty as possible

#2 Get pregnant as much as possible

#3 Blow up New Texas (Maybe)

#4 Get a reliable prostitution gig

#5 Marry Syri

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
1, Feed my cunt snake.

2, Blow Syri.

3, Get queen Taivra fertilized.

4,  Get Taivra to egged me.

5, Talk to reaha about her addiction.

6, Talk to Syri about joining my crew.

7, Shoot cousin in the face.

8, Let Dane fuck my ass while she bleeds out.

9,  Have robot mouse Ben clean it up in his cute little Maid outfit.

10, Read another romance novel.

11, make spaghetti.

12, eat said speghetti

13, go to sleep.

14, wake up.

15, Feed my cunt snake

Chesheire

Oct 2, 2015
#4 Get a reliable prostitution gig

If only the Brothel didn't give you a goodbad end if you got the permanent contract. Oh well. It'd also be pretty cool if there were more scenes, but I digress seeing as how there's already quite a few scenes 1436480503448-0.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Being an adventurer and becoming famous while defeating many great enemies.

And maybe trying to take down criminals, certain pirate groups, Xenogen (Umbrella), the Illuminati, etc.

I'm one of those people who plays more for the story and gameplay rather than adult situations.....a gamer through and through.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
A bit of an incest fetish? Just make sure to use protection! :p

My Steele is in the business of not leaving things half finished and the business of out doing her father.

I banged one half sibling by mistake, but the rest are going to be intentional if I have any say in it. I also got to finish up a few family trees that I've not quite banged my way through.

Wife Material

Jan 25, 2016
My Steele is in the business of not leaving things half finished and the business of out doing her father.

I banged one half sibling by mistake, but the rest are going to be intentional if I have any say in it. I also got to finish up a few family trees that I've not quite banged my way through.

What about actually DOING her father?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
they will support me when they grow up

What like by employing them?

Don't wait for them to grow up then. Pull a Viridian Dynamics and employ them young via daycare that teaches them valuable job skills.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
I hope you enjoy child support payments.

Wait we got to pay child support?

nYaNrVl.png

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015

nYaNrVl.png

The ones you birth yourself are handled at the nursery your dad set up.

The workers of whom I admire greatly now that I see what you've pushed out of your body.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
The ones you birth yourself are handled at the nursery your dad set up.

The workers of whom I admire greatly now that I see what you've pushed out of your body.

Just doing my part for galactic domination.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Majority of my time will be spent going on adventures and getting into shenanigans, whether they be sexual or not.

L

Lawleious

1.Get me and all my lovers married into one big family

2.have children with all my lovers

3.beat the fucking shit out of uncle dan

4.I dont know do space-cocaine?

5.retire peacefully as a 7.2 tank-built New texan

6.smoke some space-kush?

7.send a message to my children from lovers I forgot to marry

8.smoke space-meth?

9.Find my ancestor the christian god Yaweh and transform him into a girl fuck her ass and then rip off her head to mount on the fireplace

10.Claim throne as god of gods

11.live life creaming everything (my lovers pussys and asses)

12.eat pussy

13.enjoy pussy

14.get hospitalised by pussy overdose

15.have my favourite child blow my brains out on my death bed

(note 3,5,9,10,12,13,15 are real life goals as well)

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Wait, how did you only birth 6 Water Princesses? Did you lack a womb when you met her?

yes, my character with that score is a femboy zergling(half-ovir/half red-myr).

9.Find my ancestor the christian god Yaweh and transform him into a girl fuck her ass and then rip off her head to mount on the fireplace

You know your all right, maybe we can be friend after all.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015

nYaNrVl.png

That's impressive.  Well Nyrea are an R selected species that grow into maturity and the ability to work for themselves in less than half a decade.   Paying for school will be murder without some heavy initial investment of education breaks.  Maybe some develop education pods. Badger has that slut ray.  Raid her tech or pay her for it screen it and revolutionize basic education! Pimp out specialy programmed Goos as extra nannies like partners and make the interested nova help baby sit. 

Be very strict on scholarship work and maybe aprentice your kids to Steele tech employees?    If the Rush is still going and they show interest be a heartless bastard gird them and send them out to trailblaze.

Sometime during this depending on if things go horribly wrong we might get embargoed due to the introduction of invasive species. 

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
That somehow feels exactly opposite to her goals...

That's why it's good.  If you hate badger you can corrupt her life passion and work and turn it into some Nobel peace prize winning dream! That might also introduce a new era of bio child soldiers with the hordes of combat strong  R selector species but hey can't have Fusion Reactors without the Bomb.  And they can probably do that attack of the Clones bs Anyway.   The Von Nueman sexbots and possible Runway seed ais are more pressing. 

If you like her you're paying her money to see her dream!  And to possibly  create technology and tools of sufficient use to buy off the Government and let her horrifically evil  mind rape goals become institutionalized! Like New Texas. 

Kinda wandering why she didn't settle down there. Too much security? Brand pride? Don't like cows? 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Kinda wandering why she didn't settle down there. Too much security? Brand pride? Don't like cows? 

Whole planet is already bimboficated, maybe? Nothing to do there. And that cow thing seems legit for me too.