The Case of the Missing balls.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Ovir testicles are supposed to inside your body, In actuality you just lose them entirely.

"A flash of pain ripples through your body for a moment, centering on your groin. You wince, your hands darting between your legs. It’s not your bloated, flared tool that’s to blame though.... Your scrotum aches, and you can feel the skin pulling upward more than usual. The discomfort rises as you close your eyes and realize with some trepidation that your testicles are retreating upward, pulling into your body. They shift around, your internal anatomy rearranging to fit your new... configuration. Your testicles settle in somewhere just above your dick, and all that’s left beneath is a smooth patch of skin. No one would ever know you had balls."

iHXOVHX.png

This may seem like a small cosmetic problem, but it has far reaching effects. Your cum multiplier, refractory rate and efficiency is tied to you ball count.

So how can any one know if I ever had balls, when in fact I don't.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
oh dear... seems something in the code is being fucked up to not allow that. I can't think of anything else for that reason or lack of said balls for that matter.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Mind if I drop a few suggestions to the balls in the Appearance in this thread too?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I don´t believe the Ovir TFs can give you "inside balls" at the moment. It can only shrink and remove them.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I don´t believe the Ovir TFs can give you "inside balls" at the moment. It can only shrink and remove them.

The description says that something differently happens. They would have to make a new status effect called Internal Testes that would go along with the Uniball.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
The description says that something differently happens. They would have to make a new status effect called Internal Testes that would go along with the Uniball.

Indeed, we should have a status effect like that. But when I looked through the wiki regarding Ovir TFs this was all I could find:

• Has testicles

• If testicle size larger than 2", decrease testicle size by 2"
  • If testicle size at 2" or lower, remove testicles

So I´m just assuming that it´s not yet implemented.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Since I didn't get an answer, here is my suggestion. Top is original, bottom is my suggestion, with a link to the page and the number of the line in the middle:

* Copied the Scale Skin description an turned it into Unibal Fur/Scale Skin description and added fuzzy and scaley to the start.

* Copied the Fur Skin description and applied it to the Scale Skin description in the other two variables.

I was gonna write my own descriptions, but then I noticed that half of them were already copied.

View attachment Ball.txt

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015

The TF scene says that they go inside you above you cock, and that is the Ovir biology.

Adding a hidden perk would solve it. Until then Ovir balls only produce 2.1 m, which Allis produces several times that. you simply can't <cum multipler> with out the <Balls> I'm not sure on the math but balls x something = something.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Added changes in the pull request (#592).

I would advise against making a new status effect/perk for it since that will require every instance of balls being added to remove that effect, so juggling that with "Uniball" might be more work than necessary--not to mention that all the "balls" checks in scenes are inferring that having testicles will mean they are exterior. Instead, I made a function that will simulate internal testicles by converting the cum capacity of the exterior testicles and making them the new "prostate" size.

If there are other instances of testicles inverting, let me know and I'll input that function to make sure the cum outputs match. So far, Ovir TFs seem reasonable.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015

I would advise against making a new status effect/perk for it since that will require every instance of balls being added to remove that effect, so juggling that with "Uniball" might be more work than necessary--not to mention that all the "balls" checks in scenes are inferring that having testicles will mean they are exterior. Instead, I made a function that will simulate internal testicles by converting the cum capacity of the exterior testicles and making them the new "prostate" size.

If there are other instances of testicles inverting, let me know and I'll input that function to make sure the cum outputs match. So far, Ovir TFs seem reasonable.

It would still be a problem since the Ovir tf describes balls going inside and then actually removes them. If the player later tries to grow more balls it will describe it as growing the first set of balls. It's a consistency issue.

Thanks for accepting the edits. I had totally forgotten about feathers. I think you should also remove this part, && target.skinType != GLOBAL.SKIN_TYPE_SCALES, from Line 1884.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015

OK that solves the consequences of the mystery. The investigation is hardly closed, my four balls have vanished instead of becoming an interior set.

A few questions.

Does it cover the numbers if you have 4 internal balls? Because size and count increases the refraction rate and capacity. Do i have 4 "prostates"  3inches radius?

Thank you for the work.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Does it cover the numbers if you have 4 internal balls? Because size and count increases the refraction rate and capacity. Do i have 4 "prostates"  3inches radius?

Yes, it will factor in the current size and testicle count into the "prostate size" calculation before removing the balls. So hopefully the output will be equivalent between changes.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Yes, it will factor in the current size and testicle count into the "prostate size" calculation before removing the balls. So hopefully the output will be equivalent between changes.

You should consider putting a cap on those kinds of increase, otherwise it can be quickly abused.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015

Awesome good job...I guess we call this "Futa balls"

Since there is no negative out come to balls missing, the case is closed.

Looks like I have to restart my Zerg character, this does not sound like something retroactive. Unless of course you would be willing to share the formula, then its  just fiddle with the .sol.

The things you do For Science!...

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
You should consider putting a cap on those kinds of increase, otherwise it can be quickly abused.

It's fine--so far, in game, the Ovir item will will need to have the balls at a certain size before making them go into the body so they can't really be exploited without cheating. When balls are "regrown", the balls usually adopt a predetermined size instead of using its previous size, so there will be no issue with it getting too big.

To clarify, the function just takes the existing ball size and count and converts it into a new size value to apply to the prostate's size (this value mechanically doubles as a single testicle size) so that the amount of cum previously held will be consistent to the amount after the balls are removed, creating the illusion of interior balls without actually having separate testicles or fiddling with new variables and status effects. Without the function, the testicle count is just set to zero and the cum production output will treat it as if it is only one testicle (prostate).

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Awesome good job...I guess we call this "Futa balls"

Since there is no negative out come to balls missing, the case is closed.

Looks like I have to restart my Zerg character, this does not sound like something retroactive. Unless of course you would be willing to share the formula, then its  just fiddle with the .sol.

The things you do For Science!...

xD glad you brought the issue to light, I like futa but I'm not real big on full package futanari's with hanging sacks. Just ain't my cup of tea.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
I like ball, so its totally my cup of tea. The Difference between futanari and futa has been established, with and without balls. lets not do the argument again.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
The Difference between futanari and futa has been established

Where? Unless I'm missing out something, "futa" is just a shortened term for "futanari". I take you mean "shemale" or else, right? :|

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I like ball, so its totally my cup of tea. The Difference between futanari and futa has been established, with and without balls. lets not do the argument again.

Where? Unless I'm missing out something, "futa" is just a shortened term for "futanari". I take you mean "shemale" or else, right? :|

Futa is the short term for futanari... but there's two types the full package futa which is the ones that have hanging balls while the other is the ones without. That's what I was getting at. I've nothing against the full package. I can tolerate it but I like the non-balled kind :p

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Futa is the short term for futanari... but there's two types the full package futa which is the ones that have hanging balls while the other is the ones without. That's what I was getting at. I've nothing against the full package. I can tolerate it but I like the non-balled kind :p

I was not talking about your tastes here. Rather, I wanted to know where did that difference between "Futa" and "Furanari" come from, if there's one.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I was not talking about your tastes here. Rather, I wanted to know where did that difference between "Futa" and "Furanari" come from, if there's one.

There is no such difference.

"Full-package futanari" is used to indicate someone with dick, vag, and balls.

"Futanari" or "futa" has no specific connotations, but more commonly tends to be dick and vag but no balls.

"Shemale" is dick and balls only.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
To me, the word "futanari" alone doesn't convey whether testicles are internal ones or not, so I wondered if there was any other term which speficically refered to a ball-less dick wielder which I had never heard of.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
It was in a argument in 4chan that lasted a whole year. Do futanari have balls or don't they? was the question. After 10340 people died, they came to an agreement. futanari with out balls will be none a futa, the incomplete from a futanari. Futanari what is the complete form of the word would get the with balls denotation.

Peace remained in 4chan for all of 1.236373 seconds, then some one sad "Hi, how is your day." That argument would go down in history as the worse massacre in generations.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
No balls version is by far the best. Futas with balls kinda are not terribly attractive to me.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
It was in a argument in 4chan that lasted a whole year. Do futanari have balls or don't they? was the question. After 10340 people died, they came to an agreement. futanari with out balls will be none a futa, the incomplete from a futanari. Futanari what is the complete form of the word would get the with balls denotation.

Peace remained in 4chan for all of 1.236373 seconds, then some one sad "Hi, how is your day." That argument would go down in history as the worse massacre in generations.

Ummm sorry but that's just 4chan it doesn't really work like that just because some people say so x(

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
It's fine--so far, in game, the Ovir item will will need to have the balls at a certain size before making them go into the body so they can't really be exploited without cheating. When balls are "regrown", the balls usually adopt a predetermined size instead of using its previous size, so there will be no issue with it getting too big.

To clarify, the function just takes the existing ball size and count and converts it into a new size value to apply to the prostate's size (this value mechanically doubles as a single testicle size) so that the amount of cum previously held will be consistent to the amount after the balls are removed, creating the illusion of interior balls without actually having separate testicles or fiddling with new variables and status effects. Without the function, the testicle count is just set to zero and the cum production output will treat it as if it is only one testicle (prostate).

I was speaking of quickly increasing cum production without limits, but then I realized there aren't any limits already.

edit: It seems like Jacques didn't the change the description for scaly balls, so it's still a Uniball.