Remove testacle imobilsation

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
BTW, shouldn't endowments immobilization threshold depend on overall body size and physique? 9 ft leithan surely can carry more than 3.5 ft gabilani.

Last edited by a moderator:

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
BTW, shouldn't endowments immobilization threshold depend on overall body size and physique? 9 ft leithan surely can carry more than 3.5 ft gabilani.

This reminds me, I don't know if it is in the game or not, but do breast size descriptors adjust for height? Because breasts that look big on someone 3.5 ft tall may look small an someone 9 ft tall. Relative body mass and all that.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
This reminds me, I don't know if it is in the game or not, but do breast size descriptors adjust for height? Because breasts that look big on someone 3.5 ft tall may look small an someone 9 ft tall. Relative body mass and all that.

Nope.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015

Too bad. I read something about how height/body type can make breasts seem bigger or smaller than they are (in real life). It isn't really necessary to the game (and sounds like something that might be annoying to code). I just thought of it as something that would add a touch of realism.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I recall that, while not specifically, it sort of does. The actual figures are just numbers, but a G-cup on a shorter person would be smaller than a G-cup on a larger. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I've been going off of. Either way, bust size for characters stays the same when height changes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Too bad. I read something about how height/body type can make breasts seem bigger or smaller than they are (in real life). It isn't really necessary to the game (and sounds like something that might be annoying to code). I just thought of it as something that would add a touch of realism.

It is ambigous actually. There are no hints if sizes are absolute or relative.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015

Yes, I did do a light "weight" system on the old forums, not sure if I still have it, but that was more for combat evasion than relative size. If I have time, I'll see about reworking that in somehow. One issue I see is with updating since a situation where a character might be 3 ft and immobilized in one turn, then become 9 ft and still be immobilized on another turn. The effects need to switch around depending on the variables--the more variables there are, the more complicated the feature will be. I want to try to keep it simple if it is to be implemented.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yes, I did do a light "weight" system on the old forums, not sure if I still have it, but that was more for combat evasion than relative size. If I have time, I'll see about reworking that in somehow. One issue I see is with updating since a situation where a character might be 3 ft and immobilized in one turn, then become 9 ft and still be immobilized on another turn. The effects need to switch around depending on the variables--the more variables there are, the more complicated the feature will be. I want to try to keep it simple if it is to be implemented.

Actually, I think it can be reduced to just two variables - "mass" (derivative from height, thickness, body configuration and endowments) and "strength" (derivative from height, thickness/definition ratio, body configuration and physique). You are immobilized when your weight is overcoming your strength (and possibly if you are just to small to find leverage to carry your immense junk, which likely can be reduced to one function as well), also possible reflexes penalty if your mass/strength ratio is high. Also, it would be much more convenient to use them as base for things like poison doses (like in drinking contest), mass-based attacks (like headbutt), scenes with strength rolls (like one with Kelly when she fall on you) etc.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Actually, I think it can be reduced to just two variables - "mass" (derivative from height, thickness, body configuration and endowments) and "strength" (derivative from height, thickness/definition ratio, body configuration and physique).

That's basically the system I had worked out already. Not sure if it would be something to apply to all the things you mentioned though.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Let's not make body type affect your combat stats please.

I'd agree for body within reasonable bounds, but we are talking about overwhelming macro here. If you have to use wheelbarrow to carry your balls, there are no way you can dance around enemy in combat.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Let's not make body type affect your combat stats please.

That's the plan--it should only affect the "run away" difficulty and only for the weight of the extremities, but otherwise, everything else should be untouched.

It totally does, though. I've got C-cups, but since I'm building on top of a base-male skeletal structure, they look smaller than they would on a slimmer frame.

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
Okay, made the hoverboard able to do that in the pull request (#592).

Completely overlooked the possiblities of this the first time, but looking back at it now this might actually get me to play as a Kuitan without using Minerva to remove the Nuki-nuts perk. High cum production and Kuitans don't mix well for fluid (kek) gameplay.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Completely overlooked the possiblities of this the first time, but looking back at it now this might actually get me to play as a Kuitan without using Minerva to remove the Nuki-nuts perk. High cum production and Kuitans don't mix well for fluid (kek) gameplay.

It's been implemented in the most recent backer patch.

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
I know, I was just saying that whenever I get my hands on it (this weekend, if all goes as was planned), I'll have an incentive to play a pure Kuitan, instead of removing one of their racial perks that a lot of people seem to desire so strongly.