"Flippity Fleep's old tavern" aka "Thread with my submissions and stuff"

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Hey guys! Just stopping by to let you know you that I now have a Ko-fi page (for that reason I've updated the main post with the link). If you want to show your appreciation for my work that'd be the perfect way to do so. Commenting that you like the content will still work tho, that always makes me really happy.

pinkcaitgang

Feb 3, 2022
considering that your content is like. exactly my alley. and you execute it very well, hell yea u deserve a tip! thanks for your hard work :>

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Oh that is nice.
You got any feedback on the corrupt elf Milf?
Not yet sadly. The girl's been sitting in review queue for a while now, but still nothing. The team is probably busy with KM, that city is being even bigger than I imagined and it's full of content. I hope her time comes soon tho, and I hope she gets the OK, I can't wait too see her in the game.
considering that your content is like. exactly my alley. and you execute it very well, hell yea u deserve a tip! thanks for your hard work :>
Thanks Plasmi. It really means a lot!

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Hey Fleep, loving Sandre and Caera! More dommy demons are always nice and they scratch a couple itches... mainly inside my moochamp so far.

Would the pair by any chance be what Savin meant when he teased an oni-dynamic pair late last year? Because I was getting that vibe off of them while experimenting with their scenes and then I remembered that he had mentioned something along those lines.

Last edited:

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Hey Fleep, loving Sandre and Caera! More dommy demons are always nice and they scratch a couple itches... mainly inside my moochamp so far.

Would the pair by any chance be what Savin meant when he teased an oni-dynamic pair late last year? Because I was getting that vibe off of them while experimenting with their scenes and then I remembered that he had mentioned something along those lines.
What a good memory! And also quite a sharp eye. You hit the bulls-eye, Sandre and Caera are the red/blue Oni.

I'm glad you like them. Knowing that people enjoy my content always pushes me to keep writing some more.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
By the way! I'll take the chance to update the main post with the "Sandre and Caera" gdoc so it's there in case anyone wants to take a look at it. As you guys know, they're also in the game, and the patch is public so if you like demons (or you don't and want to kill them, I guess), consider roaming around the Undermountain and maybe you'll be ambushed by a hot corrupted couple.

If you want to let me know something you liked, something you didn't like, or something that you'd like to see in their eventual expac, be sure to leave a comment!

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
These two are very interesting and probably my new favorite demons. Sorry not sorry Kassy boo. They're very interesting and their dynamic feels unique. Also their bad end is now one of my favorites. I'd definitely like to see more of them in the future.

Also congrats on making the first corrupt characters I'd feel bad about killing.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
These two are very interesting and probably my new favorite demons. Sorry not sorry Kassy boo. They're very interesting and their dynamic feels unique. Also their bad end is now one of my favorites. I'd definitely like to see more of them in the future.

Also congrats on making the first corrupt characters I'd feel bad about killing.
I'm happy to hear that! Specially about the bad ending, I was fearing that no one would reach it haha

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It took me a while to get the bad ending because I kept going back to Hawkthorne and spending time in the cloister in an attempt to keep my Corruption below 75. And then I forgot to, fought the pair again and got the bad end immediately and felt rather silly about the whole thing. :D Saw the future-proofing in the doc and am definitely looking forward to seeing more of the pair in the future.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
It took me a while to get the bad ending because I kept going back to Hawkthorne and spending time in the cloister in an attempt to keep my Corruption below 75. And then I forgot to, fought the pair again and got the bad end immediately and felt rather silly about the whole thing. :D Saw the future-proofing in the doc and am definitely looking forward to seeing more of the pair in the future.
That's why you always gotta have 75+ Corruption :p

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Sandra and Caera are my second fav demons after Kas.. great job on them. Really enjoyed the bad ending just as much as beating them repeatedly.

pinkcaitgang

Feb 3, 2022
SUPER excited for the expac, betting Cait and betting on fucking are :oops:

Some things I'd like to see (please feel zero obligation to include or consider them.)
If champ has a high enough corruption level, they can continue after the "bet on fucking" scene. The four will then continue fucking, champ on their back. Caera rides your dick while Cait, filled with cum, sits on your face. Sandre either fucks Cait, you, or Caera in the ass. In particular I think Cait sounds best, as it allows a finish where you clean all the cum out of all of her holes. Something like "As Sandre's cock slips out of Cait's gaping[...], her cum floods into your mouth[...]" (poorly written sorry)
That said, I know there are lore issues with Cait being fucked in the ass. But... you are the losers, after all. And this is a high corruption scene, sooooooo.

I think another interesting thing could be to then take it even further, basically a kind of "AGAIN?!" situation where, if the champ is corrupt enough and continues choosing that, you get a bad end where you're addicted to felching. I have some more ideas of ways to get creative with it and take it to its limits if you'd be interested LOL.
That may not sound like your cup of tea though and that's okay if so :D

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
SUPER excited for the expac, betting Cait and betting on fucking are :oops:

Some things I'd like to see (please feel zero obligation to include or consider them.)
If champ has a high enough corruption level, they can continue after the "bet on fucking" scene. The four will then continue fucking, champ on their back. Caera rides your dick while Cait, filled with cum, sits on your face. Sandre either fucks Cait, you, or Caera in the ass. In particular I think Cait sounds best, as it allows a finish where you clean all the cum out of all of her holes. Something like "As Sandre's cock slips out of Cait's gaping[...], her cum floods into your mouth[...]" (poorly written sorry)
That said, I know there are lore issues with Cait being fucked in the ass. But... you are the losers, after all. And this is a high corruption scene, sooooooo.

I think another interesting thing could be to then take it even further, basically a kind of "AGAIN?!" situation where, if the champ is corrupt enough and continues choosing that, you get a bad end where you're addicted to felching. I have some more ideas of ways to get creative with it and take it to its limits if you'd be interested LOL.
That may not sound like your cup of tea though and that's okay if so :D
I'm glad you're excied! We'll see how it comes out. I gotta say I like that image of Cait sitting on your face while Sandre fucks her ass, but as you say there may be some issues with it, so... well, who knows.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Helllooooo everybody! Milly, the corruptible baker is now in the game. If you love pastries, baking, or showing an innocent woman the pleasures of the flesh and making her addicted to your touch, this girl is for you. Be sure to pay her a visit, she'll be waiting for you in her backery, "The Sweetest Pie", in KM. Also, if you have any kind of feedback, something you wanna get out of your chest, or maybe some ideas for future content, I'm all ears.

Gate

Jun 17, 2022
So it seems like we're demonifying Milly, is there any way to get her to be open to sex without doing so? I've been playing a pure character and wanted to see the new content and realized my "pure" lower than 10 corruption character now gave someone demon eyes and fangs.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
So it seems like we're demonifying Milly, is there any way to get her to be open to sex without doing so? I've been playing a pure character and wanted to see the new content and realized my "pure" lower than 10 corruption character now gave someone demon eyes and fangs.
Nope, corrupting her is the only way to make her slutty. She loves it tho.
Will she get a bust at some point?
Of course! I don't know when exactly, but she will.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Seems a bit counter intuitive to what most champions are trying to accomplish in Khorminos.
I think that's a bold statement. I don't know what you're trying to accomplish in KM, I'm personally playing a corrupted champion, and corrupting other people is definitely not counter intuitive to him. And I doubt I'm the only one playing like that.
If the champion isn't corrupted than how is he corrupting the baker?
You're gaining corruption as you corrupt her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Halvard101

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I suppose it was a rather bold statement on my part. I assumed most players play a low or at least relatively low corruption and I can admit that.

Reactions: Fleep

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Garth telling me to look for Drifta had me going out and looking for her. I thought she was in already, apparently not, oh well I can wait for her.
That's Jstar's character not mine! But yeah, I can't wait for her to be in the game (her corruption path to be precise).

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I love Milly.. I for one am glad that we get a character that the champ can corrupt.. esp on my dark knight Lupine playthroughs.

Lone Wolf115

That's Jstar's character not mine! But yeah, I can't wait for her to be in the game (her corruption path to be precise).
My bad sorry I wasn't paying attention slash got mixed up. Same about her getting on game tho I'm not going corruption with her, each to their own.

pinkcaitgang

Feb 3, 2022
I wasn't sure if I'd be a big fan of Milly but I love the content, great job as usual! To be honest, I get a little confused when it's saying that her pussy is
"sucking up" the milk
, even though that's something that theoretically is exactly up my alley I don't really understand what's going on. Could you explain?

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
I wasn't sure if I'd be a big fan of Milly but I love the content, great job as usual! To be honest, I get a little confused when it's saying that her pussy is
"sucking up" the milk
, even though that's something that theoretically is exactly up my alley I don't really understand what's going on. Could you explain?
Hey, I'm glad you like her! Where exactly does it say that?

pinkcaitgang

Feb 3, 2022
"She's too busy closing her eyes and biting her lips to answer, but she nods with enthusiasm. And then her body answers for itself. Her legs pull you closer with all her strength as her breathing gets heavier, with her breast jiggling in response. Her cunt begins twitching around your beast-cock and getting even warmer, and then she lets out a moan loud enough for the whole street to hear. The mommy came hard from having her milk shoved deep inside her twat. "Push it deeper, love. Your mommy needs it deeper." she mumbles between moans, her mind almost gone. In line with her words, her pussy keeps drinking up her breast milk with a week long thirst. The gentle baker is now a quivering mess under you... and you're not done yet. You thrust with all your might, pounding her into the ground, forcing the air out of her lungs. But even breathless she keeps moaning, completely unrestrained, not caring about the fact that the whole city can probably hear how she's getting her cunt stuffed. "
This bit. I guess I read a somewhat active/special pussy into this.