What Path do you guys mostly choose for kassyra Romantic path or Enemy path?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Technically one of the gains is the Perma TFs, though isn't that planned to have a kas path?

CuriousBlackCat

Aug 28, 2015
Hostile. I'm not a fan what she's doing or the fact that whenever I try to have a conversation with her to sus her out, it ends with my character getting forced into sucking her cock.

I like having agency, and so does my character, considering she left her cushy life as the last born of a noble family to make her own name (and also become a dickgirl to further separate himself from his family, but that's a WHOLE other story).

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
I will eventually do a run with a "Hostile" character, just have to create someone dogmatically "self sufficient " enough to entertain such an indulgence

The way I scope this is....

Kas is a potential "world killer" and any path that leads to that result must be shut down by any means, no if ands or but. If that means you and all of Hawkthorne get dragged to a Hell dimension for eternal torment you do it willingly so the rest of Savarra might live. So given that, having your ring stretched enough to give you an additional storage slot is a trifling thing.

Hostility - precludes or at the very least limits the possibility of dialogue and influence thereby reducing the likelihood of a beneficial out come.
My God using sex to sway someone [that idea predates humanity if Bonobos are anything to go by]

Simply put
Violence is always an option, but it is the option you choose only when all the good options are gone.
If you have fucked up and must resort violence choose the correct form of violence
Direct violence - Kas is a Demi-God and will unceremoniously end you
Abuse of trust - "When asleep the greatest warrior dies as easily as a child"

You are free to dispute my ethics
If you have issue with my analysis may I suggest a light reading of Sun Tzu [it is a surprisingly slim volume.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Violence is always an option, but it is the option you choose only when all the good options are gone.

Violence is the question. The answer is yes.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
I will eventually do a run with a "Hostile" character, just have to create someone dogmatically "self sufficient " enough to entertain such an indulgence

The way I scope this is....

Kas is a potential "world killer" and any path that leads to that result must be shut down by any means, no if ands or but. If that means you and all of Hawkthorne get dragged to a Hell dimension for eternal torment you do it willingly so the rest of Savarra might live. So given that, having your ring stretched enough to give you an additional storage slot is a trifling thing.

Hostility - precludes or at the very least limits the possibility of dialogue and influence thereby reducing the likelihood of a beneficial out come.
My God using sex to sway someone [that idea predates humanity if Bonobos are anything to go by]

Simply put
If you have fucked up and must resort violence choose the correct form of violence
Direct violence - Kas is a Demi-God and will unceremoniously end you
Abuse of trust - "When asleep the greatest warrior dies as easily as a child"

You are free to dispute my ethics
If you have issue with my analysis may I suggest a light reading of Sun Tzu [it is a surprisingly slim volume.

Kaitsja

Jul 17, 2017
I didn't even know there was a romance option for her until like 12 hours ago. From the start of the game I just assumed you could only be hostile with her and that your choices relating to her were just there for people who're into the whole corruption thing.

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
Both honestly. Multiple characters and I'm running a romance path and a hostile path parallel to each other. My hostile character is kind of the product of my own goof. That was originally the romance character but dumb me made them a kitsune along the way not thinking and it wasn't til after the save did I remember that fucks that path. One broken heart later and they're no longer romancing Kas, and a new file was rolled shortly after lol.

I don't agree with her methods, because objectively speaking what she's doing is fucked, but I do sympathize with her to an extent. My hope is that on the romance path, an end goal is to redeem her, and hopefully all those she corrupted along with her. If that doesn't work out then I guess that character is a tragic story lmao.

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
Oh you're absolutely right, that's basically what I was getting at. My reasons for doing a romance run are largely curiosity and the novelty of being able to romance the villain of a game, but that don't mean I'm not gonna try and steer her right given half a chance. I've even been keeping my corruption under 30 to fit the rp narrative of what my character is trying to do. The sympathy is feeling for someone who wishes to be a mother as bad as she does but can't. It's... relatable.

Also, even in their objective awfulness somehow some of the scenes are still cute and I'm conflicted on that lol

the Fallen

Dec 12, 2018
Kas may be the succubus queen but
I am the king

At least that's what I'm going for it seems much of the romantic dialogue comes off more submissive then i would like

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
This thread popping back up makes me curious when being soulbound will come into play, I'd assume by act 2s end.

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
Seeing as though all my characters end up voluntarily split on her cock I'd say romance

The girl was bad, the girl was dangerous

Both of my champions are on the hostile path with Kas. I couldn't morally justify doing the romance path as my champions both want to attempt to save the world. If an option were to eventually exist in which Kas could somehow conceivably be redeemed, then, that would be my go to.

I have also stated previously that I am simply not into futas so there's that. Just not my thing.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Is it forbidden when she outright says she's fucking everything up for the sake of her own selfish goals. More ignoring the nuclear warhead behind her and looking at her tits love.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Romance. To me, Kassarya is the quintessential failed hero. She is trying to do the right thing, as defined by her, but is ultimately to caught up in her own obsessions and demonic nature to actually do good. In contrast to Tollus who is only interested in power, Kassyra "helps" her victims. Taldahs wanted to always be their for his daughter, so Kassarya gave him demonic immortality. The Alraune wanted safety and security and Kass made them a predator. Nyzerrah wanted to make her hive sufficient, so Kass basically turned them into cows. And Alissa wanted to engage in her darkest impulses, and Kass granted her wish.

Mild Mannered Fan

Feb 4, 2021
I'm a long-time lurker, a first-time poster and I've put a lot of thought into this subject.

As @Akhter13 has mentioned before, Kas is a potential world-killer. For those who played the first CoC game, Mareth got into the state it was in within twenty years. The first demon's tribe fell within ten years, and Kas is praying on Savarra, a world that has gone through its own Bronze Age collapse. The tutorial of CoC2, Kasyrra coming through, is pretty much the worse thing that could happen for those who played the first game (aside from the Bad Ends)...had pretty much happened.

And, yeah, ironically, she was one of those who attempted to fight against the corruption that ultimately swept over Mareth. You know what they said about 'Those who fight monsters and all that.

Angelica1996

Sep 18, 2015
Earth
95% of my characters end up romancing momma Kas' she is just too damn sexy not to court.

even some of my purest characters end up bedding her. Or more accurately being bred by her.

only my males get to be top.

guess i have a fetish for being bred by momma Kas.

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
Cant fuck a demon without being corrupted right ? Also i kinda just want duel her.

But i´m that kind guy who, if she needs my help, and stop corrupting the world and putting a penis/Imp/ and others things in people who dont want, shure i would help her, she just need to ask.

Reactions: Angelica1996

Angelica1996

Sep 18, 2015
Earth
Cant fuck a demon without being corrupted right ? Also i kinda just want duel her.

But i´m that kind guy who, if she needs my help, and stop corrupting the world and putting a penis/Imp/ and others things in people who dont want, shure i would help her, she just need to ask.
oh i get in bed with momma kas often, and im never above 10 corruption.
i do chaste kiss my pink kitten heh.

Reactions: PuppyPrincess