Activating Trap Card

Blessed

Jan 25, 2016
So, while I do enjoy that the game save file will recognize that my character is a trap, it's kind of sad that no interactions in game ever really play up the fact that my steele is a trap. For example, I really want to spring a trap card on Lieve and make her feel silly after inviting me to the pool to have some fun when suddenly "Lol only dicks" occur.

Also first post, I love you Savin and Fen :3.

Blessed

Jan 25, 2016
You can pull it with Geoff.

Ayy. Well It's nice to see it happen somewhere. Thanks for the heads up by the way! Hopefully I'll get to see it in other places, otherwise my steele drank a lot of skysap for very little reason.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Ayy. Well It's nice to see it happen somewhere. Thanks for the heads up by the way! Hopefully I'll get to see it in other places, otherwise my steele drank a lot of skysap for very little reason.

Off the top of my head, at least one of the teases PC use is based on their 'trap factor'; Del 'training by example' scene assumes that you are a trap; Shade has a scene specifically for traps and I assume some changes also occur in Zephyr's scenes.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Well.. Being all cute and pretty isn't a reason? :) Though lack of specific content is reason why I'm playing herm.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Being able to be a cute girlish boy is the only reason i need to play as a trap.

Blessed

Jan 25, 2016
Unfortunately, I need to crush expectations and flop my dick on the heart broken party afterward to get my jollies off being a trap :3c.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I wrote most of Sera's sub expansion with the idea that the PC who would get the most out of it would be a girly boy. It's not overt, but to my mind at least that's the best way to enjoy that content.

Ramis meanwhile is/will be VERY overt when it comes to traps.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueRaven

Dec 21, 2015
I imagine traps would be a lot easier to work into the game if there was actually an easy identifying variable that a scene could be run off.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I’ve made myself a nice little cunt boy,</i>” Sera says. “People will still think you’re a guy. You and me though… we’ll know something different.”[/SIZE]

Literally the only time in the entirety of TiTS where "if masculine female" comes into use.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
So, while I do enjoy that the game save file will recognize that my character is a trap, it's kind of sad that no interactions in game ever really play up the fact that my steele is a trap. For example, I really want to spring a trap card on Lieve and make her feel silly after inviting me to the pool to have some fun when suddenly "Lol only dicks" occur.

Also first post, I love you Savin and Fen :3.

that Geoff scene I love the way he react. I want to surprise Lieve as well.