what goes into building your character(s)?

Jaxx

Jan 9, 2022
It's one of my favorite parts of the game, so I'm curious to see how other people operate when it comes to building their Champ(s).

Do you just mess around with any transformatives you can get your hands/paws/claws on and see what happens? That's my husband's method. Do you take a look at the possible TFs on the wiki and carefully plan out what you want your character to look like based on that? Do you make adjustments for love interests or special scenes with requirements? do you plan your party and your class carefully, or do you just go buckwild?

After playing the prologue for the first time and messing around in the Old Forest, I look a good look at the sexable men in the game and came up with my character base: Lupine to access Garret's bitch scenes, ghostlight to get the most out of various characters that are only sexable with a penis, with the charmer class because it's fun to act as support in a game where you're the hero, and because I like to roleplay as a bard. and from there I picked out the various features I wanted and used the blessed alchemy system to perfect my Champ's look.

what's your process?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I always play (or try to) the same archetype in my main runs, so achieving it is the "this is it" look. I like to check new TF items as they're included, though.

Reactions: Jaxx

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I run multiple Champs instead of playing one for all content, so I tend to plan out their appearance and general gameplay concept before I start, give them roleplaying hooks that determine how I play them once the game is actually going and then work towards whatever I planned out once the game begins.

To give an example, I made a new Champ specifically to be able to access the Lesdomme Rina material when Wsan first mentioned it and I realized I didn't have one currently who could see it, made her a tanky Warrior because I didn't have one of those already and wanted to play around with it, made her a bubblegum-haired cowgirl to go with the content I was designing her for.and gave her some roleplaying hooks before setting her loose on the Frost Marches.

Last edited:

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
When I create my champs, I first plan the build I want to end on, as well as powers and gear. After that I choose which appearance my champ has. Rarely I do a somewhat undefined champ with a specific purpose, like unlocking the gallery or not having a dick for once.

At the moment I have two champs: One for unlocking the gallery, viewing new content and general testing. The other is edited, so I can quickly access builds and otherwise hard to obtain items or items I missed. But I don't "play" with these two. They are kinda just test dummies.

Currently I don't have a champ to actually play, because the save got nuked. She was a warrior min/maxed for tankiness. Appereance wise, she was basically Helia from CoC 1.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
I tend to plan out my characters around general concepts and have a main character that I predominantly play.

Apperance wise, I tend to have a main champ in both CoC2/TiTs share general features with me, namely fem, small, blonde and blue eyed and then tweak specifically for the setting. I really like elves (basic I know, sue me xD) so my main CoC2 champ is a wyld elf with a fluffy fox tail because I like the image of emotive elf ears and a wagging tail! In contrast my main Steele in TiTS is an excitable little ausar.

Character wise my main champ is a Noble Scion White Mage because I RP her as having a heart of gold and wanting to help people but pretty naive and at times a tad oblivious due to her upbringing. As such she tends to fall in bed with Kas, Evergreen and anyone that praises her while she goes round saving people. I like being good so I keep her pure corruption wise and imagine she's too much of a romantic 'goody two-shoes' and completely oblivious to the concept of being corrupted =P

I do almost all the content I'm interested in on this champ but ended up making a split off the save in order to do the Rina Lesdomme content and I'm torn on what to do going forward.

I then have a few other champs that I made for specific scenes/types of scenes and built a character around it.

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
I made my champ like the kind of person I cannot be.
My bimbo moth paladin is having a great time in the Marches and she sometimes does things that turn my neurons on for a bit.
Her memetic potential is huge and I wonder how her quest to find enough IQ points to propose Nareva will end.

Mathais Aurelius

Sep 16, 2021
My main champ was made with the express goal of being very similar to me but somewhere along the line he got wings, demonic eyes (although I quickly fixed that) and a million tattoos, oh and like 20 children. I imagined his back story as being a street urchin so I tried to make battle style something that revolves around making fast attacks before taking cover.

My charmer character is more of the same, although I'm trying to turn her into an OP god that can win battles without even fighting.

Jaxx

Jan 9, 2022
I always play (or try to) the same archetype in my main runs, so achieving it is the "this is it" look. I like to check new TF items as they're included, though.
Trying new TFs is a lot of fun. In the original CoC I kind of just messed with whatever I found until my character was solidified... these days I check the wiki pages to see what they do, though.

Jaxx

Jan 9, 2022
I run multiple Champs instead of playing one for all content, so I tend to plan out their appearance and general gameplay concept before I start, give them roleplaying hooks that determine how I play them once the game is actually going and then work towards whatever I planned out once the game begins.

To give an example, I made a new Champ specifically to be able to access the Lesdomme Rina material when Wsan first mentioned it and I realized I didn't have one currently who could see it, made her a tanky Warrior because I didn't have one of those already and wanted to play around with it, made her a bubblegum-haired cowgirl to go with the content I was designing her for.and gave her some roleplaying hooks before setting her loose on the Frost Marches.
This is a good strategy! It's super easy to fall into the "power gamer" mindset where you have to accomplish everything on a single save file... it really helps with CoC2 that a lot of the characters are written with preferences and sexual orientations of their own in mind.

Funnily enough, I've never been tempted to play as a cowmorph.

Jaxx

Jan 9, 2022
When I create my champs, I first plan the build I want to end on, as well as powers and gear. After that I choose which appearance my champ has. Rarely I do a somewhat undefined champ with a specific purpose, like unlocking the gallery or not having a dick for once.

At the moment I have two champs: One for unlocking the gallery, viewing new content and general testing. The other is edited, so I can quickly access builds and otherwise hard to obtain items or items I missed. But I don't "play" with these two. They are kinda just test dummies.

Currently I don't have a champ to actually play, because the save got nuked. She was a warrior min/maxed for tankiness. Appereance wise, she was basically Helia from CoC 1.
That's what I tend to do, too! I sat down the other day and planned out exactly all the pieces of armor I wanted for my Champ. Sometimes I get more fun out of sitting down and putting together spreadsheets than actually playing...

Sorry about your lost save! She sounds like she was a lot of fun to play.

Reactions: Bobonga

Jaxx

Jan 9, 2022
I tend to plan out my characters around general concepts and have a main character that I predominantly play.

Apperance wise, I tend to have a main champ in both CoC2/TiTs share general features with me, namely fem, small, blonde and blue eyed and then tweak specifically for the setting. I really like elves (basic I know, sue me xD) so my main CoC2 champ is a wyld elf with a fluffy fox tail because I like the image of emotive elf ears and a wagging tail! In contrast my main Steele in TiTS is an excitable little ausar.

Character wise my main champ is a Noble Scion White Mage because I RP her as having a heart of gold and wanting to help people but pretty naive and at times a tad oblivious due to her upbringing. As such she tends to fall in bed with Kas, Evergreen and anyone that praises her while she goes round saving people. I like being good so I keep her pure corruption wise and imagine she's too much of a romantic 'goody two-shoes' and completely oblivious to the concept of being corrupted =P

I do almost all the content I'm interested in on this champ but ended up making a split off the save in order to do the Rina Lesdomme content and I'm torn on what to do going forward.

I then have a few other champs that I made for specific scenes/types of scenes and built a character around it.
Who cares about basic as long as you're having fun, amiright? My very first build was also a wyld elf (and an ausar, now that I'm thinking of it).

Your Champ must be pretty devoted to the Living Gods, if she's falling into bed with Kas! I'm aiming for her romance path, but it's such a pain to hang around Hawkethorne to purify myself of corruption every time we have a clandestine rendezvous.

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

Jaxx

Jan 9, 2022
I made my champ like the kind of person I cannot be.
My bimbo moth paladin is having a great time in the Marches and she sometimes does things that turn my neurons on for a bit.
Her memetic potential is huge and I wonder how her quest to find enough IQ points to propose Nareva will end.
Haha, she sounds like a blast to play! The setting goes out of its say to not be too goofy, but she sounds like she fits right into the wackier aspects. Do you play on silly mode for her?

Jaxx

Jan 9, 2022
My main champ was made with the express goal of being very similar to me but somewhere along the line he got wings, demonic eyes (although I quickly fixed that) and a million tattoos, oh and like 20 children. I imagined his back story as being a street urchin so I tried to make battle style something that revolves around making fast attacks before taking cover.

My charmer character is more of the same, although I'm trying to turn her into an OP god that can win battles without even fighting.
You FIXED it? The demon TFs are so fun! ;) Good on you for having a handle on your Champ's battle style, because I'm struggling with mine.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Trying new TFs is a lot of fun.
Not for me. I waited several years to play CoCII until there were enough of them for me to create my main, as transformation isn't a big of an element as it was in CoC or TiTS. Even today, I am only interested in a handful of them. That said, I do like to try out things until I get the "There was no effect!" message. There's also how I may find things that please me, aesthetically speaking, but I may never know of them until I read the description text once the Champion gets them. For example, I think the wiki has yet to chronicle how, if your Champion has a canine tongue (e.g. after using a refined Lycanthorn), it can be made longer with Cackle Berry+Soft Mud (or so the text claimed - I think it may be more of a cosmetic change).

Jaxx

Jan 9, 2022
Not for me. I waited several years to play CoCII until there were enough of them for me to create my main, as transformation isn't a big of an element as it was in CoC or TiTS. Even today, I am only interested in a handful of them. That said, I do like to try out things until I get the "There was no effect!" message. There's also how I may find things that please me, aesthetically speaking, but I may never know of them until I read the description text once the Champion gets them. For example, I think the wiki has yet to chronicle how, if your Champion has a canine tongue (e.g. after using a refined Lycanthorn), it can be made longer with Cackle Berry+Soft Mud (or so the text claimed - I think it may be more of a cosmetic change).
Fair. My interest in TFs has also waned between games - my OG Champ ended up with so many transformations I ended up nuking any kind of racial score and ended up with a mutant. As far as CoC2 goes, I'm pretty happy with a modified lupine (glowing ice shards for arctic white fur and a mane, cackle berries to give him a matching set of nipples and genitals, and orc tusks... for whatever reason).

I have GOT to try the cackle berry tongue trick though! Thanks for the tip!

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
Sometimes I get more fun out of sitting down and putting together spreadsheets than actually playing...
This. This! THIS!!! I've had so many Ideas for champs, so many ways to play, so many niche things to do. But I NEVER played them. In my hay days I would concept 3 characters per day.

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
Haha, she sounds like a blast to play! The setting goes out of its say to not be too goofy, but she sounds like she fits right into the wackier aspects. Do you play on silly mode for her?
That's my secret, I always play with silly mode ON.
It makes a tough contrast with the darker moments in the story, like the Convocation of Mirror, the Palace of Ice or the Underwater Temple where no amount of bimbo power can defuse the tension in the air and the absolute horror of what happend there

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I think its because there is zero factoring in of said bimbo there. Still think that stuff is very uncommon, with the local Ryn obsessed writer having a character who acknowlages it in the pipeline.

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
I'm aware, that's why it works so well, whatever your choice was, you have to be ready to face events, sometimes the crudest way possible

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Also I do get a chuckle that 2 of those are Tobs dungeons, the content that will probably never touch bimbofication lol. Bimbo kinda feels like it was sorta tacked on because its more than just a niche to be justifiably put in the game.

Zbearbear

Sep 9, 2019
Appearance wise: I take a look at what TFs are available and pick from them. I'm open to messing around with what I can get my hands on, but if I can have any form of demon/dragon/reptile futanari, that's likely what I'm going for in the long run. And I like to see how extreme I can go with endowments. How hung and how thicc. No such thing as too much lol

Party selection is centered on what I play. Since my main character is a dps/tease archer, I tend to have two warriors/tanks like Brint/Brienne and Arona to sweep enemies or Cait with a warrior/tank since she's a damn good mage. But I shift party members around to level them up and see their side content if they have any.

That's more or less it for me.

Aliame1950

Jan 4, 2021
as minmax as possible and be able to unlock as much scenes as possible. i consult the wikia when I can

so yeah my entire coc2 experience is as an 8'0" fat dude charmer, with wings, elven ears, kitsune tails, gigantic nuts and cum production, a bushel of ultrasized tentacle cocks, feminity usually around 50 s ranges, and a massive fucking rack from abusing the crit you get from hornet ring. also wearing a horrid mishmosh of sexy gear to max sexiness, temptation, and crit. a real ugly bastard.

have two versions of this character, one that impregnates every woman he sees and one that NEVER HAS ANY SEX (my main and favorite)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxx and Bast

LanWolf

Jul 3, 2017
I start by choosing a style of play I want to go with and a roleplay hook that backs it up. Then I decide on appearance and see about finding equipment that matches well with the build I go with. I tend to mix and match a lot when it comes to powers, and even appearance at times. But overall I keep three champions to unlock everything that interests me. A wizard, a paladin and a charmer/thief, the last one depends on my mood.

Lucky_I

May 29, 2021
I'm boring as fuck. I always just stick with generic human characters in everything I play and they all have the same general appearance. Black hair, tan skin, blue eyes, and a fit body type. I don't touch any transformatives beyond superficial stuff like hair color and such(which is only from when what I already had gets forcibly changed) and making my PCs dick an optimal size to see most of the content.

When it comes to gameplay, I tend to prefer simple, consistent, and reliable. So Warrior is my go to as its all of those(it usually is in most games, even TiTS Merc is like that). Has good survivability and does good damage. And its sick that I can use Black Mage skills with Warrior. I love magic knights cause on top of being tanky and having good damage, they got good coverage. So yeah. And party building generally just comes down to what members I need. I play Tank, so I just need a healer and DPS.

And I dont really roleplay, I play good guy paragons, but without being a complete tool/doormat