Adventures of Tara - [RPG Maker-3D-English] *Free Update* v0.07.D9 [11/3]

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
And here I was waiting for an extension on Bernal.  Looks like i'll have to wait a long time before I replay the game.  Best of luck anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
I've updated the OP with the latest changelog for the newest release for those who are interested and I will drop it here as well.

Completed version v0.04.D6 and released to Patrons.
Changelog 4/20 v0.04.D6
Completed Day 6 Events
32 new CG's added (some were facial expression images for certain poses)
4 new major scenes added
1st with fetish content
3rd with Bridget
5th with Grand Master
1st with Sinius
Added Book of Fetishes to be able to toggle any content you don't wish to see
Added Homework Log to be able to see what homework you have completed and any that you have failed to turn in
Commissioned a new special position sprite for Tara
Assorted bug fixes

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
New update released! I've updated the OP with the latest release information about v0.05.D7 being completed and sent out to Patrons on 5/12. Once I get one more version finished there will be a new public release (I am hoping to get the next one out by the end of this month).

Here's the new Grand Master 3D model as well. I wonder why I needed a model for him?

mvUKSxh.png

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
Really? I thought he was more of a Gandalf myself. B|

I guess all those old wizard types look a lot alike!

lightningshifter

Aug 27, 2015
I had a quick question. When they're talking about body transformations that's just size  changing right? I mean I'm just asking for clarification and I don't mind one way or another what kind of transformation it is. I just thought it was a little bit vague.

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
I had a quick question. When they're talking about body transformations that's just size  changing right? I mean I'm just asking for clarification and I don't mind one way or another what kind of transformation it is. I just thought it was a little bit vague.

Well, there are some full body transformations that happen briefly as well as individual body parts. At this point I have no plans for any body transformation to be permanent, just brief changes for something that is going on in the game in that scene. Hope this answers the question?

If not let me know and I will try and make it clearer with some examples.

seasalt117

Mar 25, 2016
I have a question regarding the game updates, I see that the Patreon gets updates frequently, so I was wondering will there be anymore public/free releases? If not when do you propose the game would be finished (or at least finished enough for people to buy it once, not support on Patreon)? Also thanks for making this fantastic game.

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
I have a question regarding the game updates, I see that the Patreon gets updates frequently, so I was wondering will there be anymore public/free releases? If not when do you propose the game would be finished (or at least finished enough for people to buy it once, not support on Patreon)? Also thanks for making this fantastic game.

There will definitely be more public releases. In fact, I am getting close to finishing up the next update now and once I do then v0.02.D4 will be shared freely and from that point on every time I finish a new update for my patrons there will be new content for the public as well. At this point I am planning on giving the game away for free when it is complete so I won't be selling it anywhere. Maybe when I am close to the end you could pledge one time on my patreon page  based on whatever you felt the game was worth and then cancel your pledge so it would only be a one-time payment. Or I currently have a paypal account that you could donate to after you get the final version for free.

I'm glad you are enjoying what I have done so far and keep an eye out here for a new update around the end of this month!

seasalt117

Mar 25, 2016
There will definitely be more public releases. In fact, I am getting close to finishing up the next update now and once I do then v0.02.D4 will be shared freely and from that point on every time I finish a new update for my patrons there will be new content for the public as well. At this point I am planning on giving the game away for free when it is complete so I won't be selling it anywhere. Maybe when I am close to the end you could pledge one time on my patreon page  based on whatever you felt the game was worth and then cancel your pledge so it would only be a one-time payment. Or I currently have a paypal account that you could donate to after you get the final version for free.

I'm glad you are enjoying what I have done so far and keep an eye out here for a new update around the end of this month!

Thanks for answering my question. I love that the game is going to be free, best of luck till then!

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
Since I am only a couple days away from releasing the next update to my beta testers, I decided to share the next free public release today!

Download link is on my Patreon page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D. Enjoy!

StingerJames

Jun 1, 2016
Hi Reepyr im posting here because i cant message you on patreon anymore.

Just letting you know I cancelled my pledge. I think the game's fun, and the artwork is great. I Will definitely be keeping an eye on this one and possibly pledge again in the future. Keep up the good work

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
Hi Reepyr im posting here because i cant message you on patreon anymore.

Just letting you know I cancelled my pledge. I think the game's fun, and the artwork is great. I Will definitely be keeping an eye on this one and possibly pledge again in the future. Keep up the good work

Sounds good StingerJames, thanks for contributing to the project and if you ever want to reach me you can post on the forums at my website reepyr.com. I haven't done much to it yet but the forums work to let me know if someone posts.

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
New update released! I've updated the OP with the latest release information about v0.06.D8 being completed and sent out to Patrons on 5/31.

Changelog 5/31 v0.06.D8
Completed Day 8 Events
22 new CG's added
4 new major scenes added one of them with a new character!
1 new minor scene added available depending on players previous choices
Created first pass of a 3D model for one of the other female students (Sanvira)
Assorted bug fixes

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
Ok I'm trying to play it but I'm just not feeling it like seriously.the story is really makes me "really?"

For example, I went to bernel before Sinius and then when Sinius basically gives you a large opening to warn Bernel, I went back to Bernel and got nothing, no options to warn him or anything.  On top of that going to the headmaster about all of this after the very first incident just like the character did when the invigilator cursed her would've put Sinius at least on alert status in any officials eye that actual cares. And do none of the teachers actually care that a student is missing, I can't even confront the grand master about it?

Don't even get me started on the Invigilators, where are they? They main character is hands down a bitch, but she but I find it hard to believe they would just accept Sinius actions, or that Sinius just started being the level of A-hole he is this year.

In the teleportation class day how, exactly how did they know where she was going to teleport to to even get closer to her and catch her like they did?  Teleportation is instantaneous travel, it cuts out the middle of point 1 and point 2.

I understand its a alpha and respect to all the work you put into it so this, but the holes ruin it for me sadly.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
For example, I went to bernel before Sinius and then when Sinius basically gives you a large opening to warn Bernel, I went back to Bernel and got nothing, no options to warn him or anything.  

Well - I do agree that I wanted to do the Bernal route as well because he was a little more of a sympathetic character (I usually do light routes before dark ones) but this was voted on by the forum and Patrons and the Sinius path was what came out on top. I guess a lot of dark lovers attracted to this.. However, it will be fleshed out - I think once completed with multiple paths a little more coherent story will emerge. Maybe The Last Sovereign with 3d graphics? Hmm Reepyr?

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
Well - I do agree that I wanted to do the Bernal route as well because he was a little more of a sympathetic character (I usually do light routes before dark ones) but this was voted on by the forum and Patrons and the Sinius path was what came out on top. I guess a lot of dark lovers attracted to this.. However, it will be fleshed out - I think once completed with multiple paths a little more coherent story will emerge. Maybe The Last Sovereign with 3d graphics? Hmm Reepyr?

I don't really see much as doing "bermal's path, I see that as something that generally should hold a level of affect on the story no matter which path one chooses, but thats just my opinion.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Well - as far as I can tell, we won't know the effect on the story until the other path becomes available. This is one of the problems with releasing a game in serial episodes - if the paths branch, which do you present first? Or do you wait a month or two and present a fully fleshed chapter 2? I must say I like how ker is handling the re-release of Harem, including both light and dark paths as options for each release. But then again - he is rewriting an already completed story from ground zero, and knows exactly where is going. 

Reepyr - do you have an overall game roadmap as to where you want this to go? Or is this part of the creative process, and you're playing more like jazz than classical?

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
I do have a fairly good idea as to how both routes will eventually play out. AS you mentioned above my patrons did choose for me to complete the Sinius route first even though I gave them the option of working on both of them at the same time. I think they realized it would be much easier to focus on one at a time and I am really appreciating that now!

The player does get railroaded into the Sinius route because of this but in the later versions there is quite a bit more player choice involved as to how the game progresses. At this point there will be two main endings, one where SInius dominates Tara completely, and one where Tara keeps her independence and gets some major revenge on Sinius. There will also be other possible endings that will be determined by the player focusing their choices in particular directions, so most likely a lesbian ending as well as some other less obvious ones. Once that is complete I will go back and develop the Bernal route and at that point the beginning will feel more player driven since they will get to choose between both of the main male characters.

Hope this answers some of the questions because I'm tired and heading off to bed! o_O

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
So - the gist is that the Sinius route will be completely finished to the end, and then develop the Bernal/light path. OK - I can see both paths. As I stated, I generally like to finish on the dark path, but I really want to see a light path in this. And again - will there be some sort of CG gallery function? Just wondering'...

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
So - the gist is that the Sinius route will be completely finished to the end, and then develop the Bernal/light path. OK - I can see both paths. As I stated, I generally like to finish on the dark path, but I really want to see a light path in this. And again - will there be some sort of CG gallery function? Just wondering'...

Yes, I do plan to have a diary/gallery functionality in the game. I'm not sure I will get to it with this next update but I do plan on it to be fairly soon in the development process. Glad you are liking it Hoboy!

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
Since I am now working on a day where it is possible to have missed 3 homework assignments for the first time, I have always planned to have each teacher have a different punishment/task for Tara so that she isn't kicked out of that class.

So, what suggestions do you have for,
Erbalia the potions master
Invisier the invisibility teacher
Mogris the Shape Shifter
Mistress Bamf in teleportation

Now, I have ideas for all of them already, but if anyone else comes up with something that I like even better then there is a great possibility that your suggestion will end up being implemented in the game!

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Hmm notice you don't have someone in the role of Summoner? I mean summoning magic would allow for tentacles or other such strange creatures.

Xeenith

Jun 8, 2016
there is a summoning part from the teacher on the domination spell, 2nd class on first part of each week

who know what poor Tara will have to try to dominate next time ?

talking about this, it there a few "hidden stats" for submissiveness or something similar ? I mean each morning you can willingly have your clothes the "correct" way when you go see your blackmailer, chose to succeed/fail in the dominate mind on the dog, or you can try to resist all the way. it would be nice if some events already in the game and futures ones would go one way or another depending on how you resist/submit, like the dominate spell on the dog where we can choose could instead go one way or the other depending on the actions on the previous days?

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
Hmm notice you don't have someone in the role of Summoner? I mean summoning magic would allow for tentacles or other such strange creatures.

Day 9 has the 2nd set of classes, while Day 11 will have the first time that Tara can miss 3 homework assignments for Translocatum, Summoning, Animation and Transmutation.

there is a summoning part from the teacher on the domination spell, 2nd class on first part of each week

who know what poor Tara will have to try to dominate next time ?

talking about this, it there a few "hidden stats" for submissiveness or something similar ? I mean each morning you can willingly have your clothes the "correct" way when you go see your blackmailer, chose to succeed/fail in the dominate mind on the dog, or you can try to resist all the way. it would be nice if some events already in the game and futures ones would go one way or another depending on how you resist/submit, like the dominate spell on the dog where we can choose could instead go one way or the other depending on the actions on the previous days?

There are quite a few variables that I keep track of in the background that will have impacts on endings especially. I try not to make it so that if you choose one way then you don't even get the option to see certain scenes later on. So for example, the dog scene will always give you the choice as to whether you cast the spell correctly or not.

However, on Day 8 of the game you can't see one particular scene if you made a specific choice on Day 7. You can always go back and reload from before that save, or you can wait until Day 9 to see the scene that was originally available on Day 8. Hope that explains my plans a bit anyway.

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
Since I am only a couple days away from releasing the next update to my beta testers, I decided to share the next free public release (v0.03.D5) today!

Download link is on my Patreon page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D. Enjoy!

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
New update released! I've updated the OP with the latest release information about v0.07.D9 being completed and sent out to Patrons on 6/28.

Changelog 6/28 v0.07.D9
Completed Day 9 Events
22 new CGI's added, as well as 8 new face portrait expressions
7 new major scenes added
1 new minor scene added depending on players previous choices
Finished 3D model for female student and replaced face portraits (Sanvira)
Added information to Homework Log to show what classes are on which days
Assorted bug fixes

New model for Sanvira (green haired girl)