Adventures of Tara - [RPG Maker-3D-English] *Free Update* v0.07.D9 [11/3]

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
Latest Free release to the public v0.86.D19 was shared on my Patreon page!

After many years of enjoying the hentai games that are available (well, the ones in english anyway),
I decided to create a game of my own.

Adventures of Tara was born!

24327506529_9ee01860ae_z.jpg

While the game isn't complete I believe that there is enough content to give a pretty good idea of the
artwork, story line, writing and characters that I am creating for the game. So I am releasing
this version to the community for (hopefully constructive) feedback.

Already included in the Demo so far; exposure, embarrassment, humiliation, voyeurism, blackmail, body
transformations, induced lust, and magical rape
(not sure what else to call it?)

Themes planned for the future; futa, bestiality, tentacles, complete corruption/slutification, (one
route will likely have Nice Time for Roo) as well as many more outfits.

24669201516_b91c850e34.jpg

The basics of the story is that Tara is an elven girl who is attending her last year of schooling at a university
teaching different types of magic to its students, so a more medieval type of setting. While she is quite skilled
in the magical arts she does not appear to have any ability whatsoever to interact with other students in a
positive way.

24399763270_f7d7b7122e_z.jpg

This is going to cause her some problems in the very near future.

24672785176_704784b085_z.jpg

The demo is fairly linear but from this point on I have plans to have branching decisions to determine
what path is played through the game, as well as some time management choices which will have major impacts
on what happens to her going forward.

A couple larger images

24327338329_a9e83bb895_z.jpg

24577545372_890f71d1ea_b.jpg

Questions/plans for the future;

What lengths will Tara go to in trying to remove the curse?
Does the Grand Master have any chance (or desire) to remove the enchantment?
Will Sinius be successful in corrupting Tara over time? (trainer route)
How will Bernal proceed since he is aware of the effects of the curse? (affection route)
What effect will everything that has happened so far have on her magical abilities?
Will she be able to manage the spell effects without succumbing to mindless lust?
Something is planned for Morton, right? I knew it!
How long before the exchange students visit the school?
When will Reepyr create the battle sex system he has planned? (oh, ...probably after her graduation)

I have set up a Patreon account in case anyone would like to contribute in the creation process but regardless
of how much (or little) support I receive I will continue to work on the game and occasionally share versions of it
here and on other sites and whenever I complete it fully I will release the game for free.

Patreon

P.S. Using cheat engine with the speed hack will make a few of the scenes move faster than intended.

Last edited:

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
For anyone who played the demo I did have a question. I tried to adjust the text display so that it didn't cover up the images, was that distracting or did that work better than having than having the standard blue dialogue box with the ability to hide it?

DaviceMathews

Aug 26, 2015
For anyone who played the demo I did have a question. I tried to adjust the text display so that it didn't cover up the images, was that distracting or did that work better than having than having the standard blue dialogue box with the ability to hide it?

I thought it worked nicely, I am not sure if better but a good change and I found the demo an interesting start.  I hope you make the affection route into something different than the training route. right now there is not much difference between there actions.

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
I thought it worked nicely, I am not sure if better but a good change and I found the demo an interesting start.  I hope you make the affection route into something different than the training route. right now there is not much difference between there actions.

Thanks for the feedback on the text placement, glad it was at least not a distraction to have it move around the screen based on the image being displayed. Takes a bit more time to figure out exactly how I have to place the words but I think it is worth it.

As for as the affection route, yes it will be noticeably different moving forward. Bernal is actually going to be remorseful about what he demanded from her (even though she had been pretty brutal to him earlier in the day) and while I'm sure he will still take advantage of the curse, or the threat of the curse, to coerce her to some degree, his main goal will be to try and cause her to fall in love with him and enjoy having sex with him. I should have some new content in the game by the end of this month that will begin this choice in routes. Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:

DaviceMathews

Aug 26, 2015
As for as the affection route, yes it will be noticeably different moving forward. Bernal is actually going to be remorseful about what he demanded from her (even though she had been pretty brutal to him earlier in the day) and while I'm sure he will still take advantage of the curse, or the threat of the curse, to coerce her to some degree, his main goal will be to try and cause her to fall in love with him and enjoy having sex with him. I should have some new content in the game by the end of this month that will begin this choice in routes. Thanks again!

Sounds good. I was imagining Bernal alleviating her arousal whenever it comes up and slowly changing her mind about him and how she treats others. Something like she is mean to someone in the hall and bam it hits her and Bernal helps her hide the problem. She would have to learn to rely on him.

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
Sounds good. I was imagining Bernal alleviating her arousal whenever it comes up and slowly changing her mind about him and how she treats others. Something like she is mean to someone in the hall and bam it hits her and Bernal helps her hide the problem. She would have to learn to rely on him.

Very, very close to what I had in mind! The more often the curse is activated the more aroused Tara becomes and the less time she has to do something about it. If she doesn't have time to get to a secluded area to take care of the issue herself she will have to have someone keep a lookout for her and Bernal would be more than happy to do so. :D

Also, after a certain number of triggered curse effects, masturbation just won't cut it anymore and something more 'interactive' will be necessary. Bernal to the rescue!

DaviceMathews

Aug 26, 2015
I hope you continue to use magic to add some spice to the sex scenes. Outfits, looks, mater transformation. I love magic because of its limitless possibilities.

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
I hope you continue to use magic to add some spice to the sex scenes. Outfits, looks, mater transformation. I love magic because of its limitless possibilities.

Oh, absolutely. That is why I went with a magic-centric theme to the game, because of those possibilities.

There will certainly be more outfits added (I already bought some new ones) and I have quite a few ideas that I have figured out how to implement in the 3D modeling program. Like maybe an outfit that during the course of the day becomes more and more see-through? Sounds like fun to me. Maybe a Morphius spell cast on different body parts of Tara? Yep!

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
What about having an outfit that is also another organism. I was thinking how you can use a googirl in Coc and TiTS as an outfit(armour) so maybe Tara could have something like this. Would be some interesting scenes there.

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
What about having an outfit that is also another organism. I was thinking how you can use a googirl in Coc and TiTS as an outfit(armour) so maybe Tara could have something like this. Would be some interesting scenes there.

A very interesting idea and I like the concept. It will really depend on what I can do with the clothing options that are available within the 3D modeling program. I will certainly keep this in mind because it would create some fun scenes to make. :D

Thanks for the suggestion!

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
I've updated the original post with the information and links for the new extended demo. Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think!

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
Quick update...

I've updated the OP with the changelog for v0.1. It's in beta testing phase right now but it seems to be working pretty well so I plan on releasing it to the appropriate reward tier patrons tomorrow.

Once all the different level patrons have gotten access to it, then I will release it here publicly.

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
I just finished creating a new model for one of the female students that Tara will, umm, interact with. Here is a sneak peek...

LDJxHJx.jpg

She is also standing in Tara's newly modeled room and this is the new background for the early blowjob scene in the game, I think it makes it look a lot better.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
She looks interesting. What type of personality and background does she have?

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
She looks interesting. What type of personality and background does she have?

Not sure if you have played the demo or not, but she is the girl in the beret that tries to warn Tara about the boys bad intentions. After Tara was pretty rude and dismissive Bridget(new model) hasn't really talked to her at all since then. This is going to change depending on some in-game choices by the player. B|

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Playing through the game. I don't know what kinda of masochist(well I do) would not immediately try to rip out Senial heart but I'm glad to see he disappears early.

He just sorta pissed me off. In a sure she's a bitch but he's a unremitting asshole for like no reason is casually advocating murder of a student and raping someone in broad daylight. 

Speaking of. That teacher sucks. Like I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire sucks. You're in a the teleporting class. Subvolization of spells exist.   Your students complaining about being attacked after you just noted you have a master in the class. Obviously she must be joshing you can't have just missed something and the teleporter master couldn't have pulled shenanigans.  I was like call him on this shit. 

And Tara she's severely socially maladjusted. Does she not have a family period?  She seems sort of really really freaking lonely (talking to the statue like it's a person) and seems ot start to 180 on personal contact really fast when forced. 

She's also not very smart.   Dude want to get into a mind control contest when you clearly eclipse him in the art and he's bitter about it. He's blackmailing you. How about instead of surrending you win and make him confess.   But then wouldn't have a game.

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
Playing through the game. I don't know what kinda of masochist(well I do) would not immediately try to rip out Senial heart but I'm glad to see he disappears early.

He just sorta pissed me off. In a sure she's a bitch but he's a unremitting asshole for like no reason is casually advocating murder of a student and raping someone in broad daylight. 

Speaking of. That teacher sucks. Like I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire sucks. You're in a the teleporting class. Subvolization of spells exist.   Your students complaining about being attacked after you just noted you have a master in the class. Obviously she must be joshing you can't have just missed something and the teleporter master couldn't have pulled shenanigans.  I was like call him on this shit. 

And Tara she's severely socially maladjusted. Does she not have a family period?  She seems sort of really really freaking lonely (talking to the statue like it's a person) and seems ot start to 180 on personal contact really fast when forced. 

She's also not very smart.   Dude want to get into a mind control contest when you clearly eclipse him in the art and he's bitter about it. He's blackmailing you. How about instead of surrending you win and make him confess.   But then wouldn't have a game.

I did want to create characters that invoked emotional responses, so I think I succeeded there. :D Sinius, and the teacher, are both assholes and have no real redeeming qualities. The teacher at least was inspired by some real life teachers I have had in the past.

Tara's family are all back in the elven forest which she hasn't seen in years while she has been attending school. Her only focus has been studying so she really hasn't developed any friendships at school with anyone, so yeah I would say she does feel pretty isolated. That's going to change though, one way or another.

I think anything she forced Sinius to say would be discounted as something said under duress and she would just end up kicked out of school. At least that was the reasoning I had for why she would agree to his demand.

Thanks for playing and for the feedback!

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
I did want to create characters that invoked emotional responses, so I think I succeeded there. :D Sinius, and the teacher, are both assholes and have no real redeeming qualities. The teacher at least was inspired by some real life teachers I have had in the past.

Tara's family are all back in the elven forest which she hasn't seen in years while she has been attending school. Her only focus has been studying so she really hasn't developed any friendships at school with anyone, so yeah I would say she does feel pretty isolated. That's going to change though, one way or another.

I think anything she forced Sinius to say would be discounted as something said under duress and she would just end up kicked out of school. At least that was the reasoning I had for why she would agree to his demand.

Thanks for playing and for the feedback!

Eh.  Didn't seem like you could force subversive action subtly with that spell.  That is impose mental commands.   Seem like you get control and then have to order people. unlike the animator spell which seem purely a matter of focus. 

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
Eh.  Didn't seem like you could force subversive action subtly with that spell.  That is impose mental commands.   Seem like you get control and then have to order people. unlike the animator spell which seem purely a matter of focus. 

Well, if Tara had dominated Sinius and told him to tell everyone that he was blackmailing her, he would do it, but everyone would just believe he was saying it because she was forcing him to. *shrug* Just my interpretation of it I suppose. Plus, Sinius would then have no reason not to turn in the documents to expel Tara just to get her out of the school since they were already signed by Master Jaleri.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Well, if Tara had dominated Sinius and told him to tell everyone that he was blackmailing her, he would do it, but everyone would just believe he was saying it because she was forcing him to. *shrug* Just my interpretation of it I suppose. Plus, Sinius would then have no reason not to turn in the documents to expel Tara just to get her out of the school since they were already signed by Master Jaleri.

Eh. My Idea would have been interrogating him in front of everyone without leading.   Demanding to know what happened in class and telling him to tell what he did.  Did you shock me yesterday.  Answer honestly.   Did you do X.   Tell them what happened after class. This could then muddy the water, and bring in secondary review.  This ins't a modern beuracracy afterall.  turning in the papers won't magically banish her home if you shit over Jaleri and his authority. Or if guilty gus speaks up to back you up. 

Especially when you can have one of your plot mechanic invigilators with super magic who's job is to crack this type of shit Indominus him to confirm independently.  Speaking of. Scrying is a thing.  The Imps are pervs.  They're supposed to be watching. Was kinda hoping they'd pop Sinius.  Cause of the whole literally raping you thing. 

But gameplay and story segregation.

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
 Especially when you can have one of your plot mechanic invigilators with super magic who's job is to crack this type of shit Indominus him to confirm independently.  Speaking of. Scrying is a thing.  The Imps are pervs.  They're supposed to be watching. Was kinda hoping they'd pop Sinius.  Cause of the whole literally raping you thing. 

But gameplay and story segregation.

I imagine that there will be an option for the Invigilators to come down hard on Sinius sometime in the future, depending on player choices in the game of course. B|

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
New model for one of the characters in the game, Bridget.

afeuUc2.jpg

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
Updated the OP with the changelog for v0.2. It's in beta testing phase right now but it doesn't seem to have many bugs so far.

Once all the different reward tier patrons have had access to it for a while, I will release it here publicly.

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
As promised, and with the blessing of my patrons who approved me sharing this with the public earlier than usual, I am releasing v0.01.D3 (1st update/Day3 of game time) of Adventures of Tara!

Old saves will not work because of a script that I added into the game, I included a save file that is after all of the Day 1 classes but before choosing to talk to the Grand Master or the Librarian so you can choose what you wish to do. CTRL will skip through text and Shift lets you move faster than normal. You will notice that at the end of Day 2 you can no longer choose Bernal's route since my Patrons wanted me to develop Sinius' route first.

Just unzip the file and copy all the information into your current game folder which will update the content to include everything through Day 3.

v0.01.D3

The changelog is already updated in the OP, I hope you enjoy it and please let me know what you think or if you happen to run into any bugs!

Reepyr

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Wait, so you will not begin to develop Bernal's route until Sinius is done?  If so, how long will that take?

Reepyr

Jan 16, 2016
Wait, so you will not begin to develop Bernal's route until Sinius is done?  If so, how long will that take?

That's correct, the vote was for me to create Sinius' route first and not run them at the same time.

Very hard to estimate how long it will take to complete the Sinius route, I have a lot of ideas and scenes planned so it really just depends on how long it takes me to create them all. So far I have been averaging an update every 2-3 weeks so we shall see.