Female/Female impregnation?

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
This is a random idea.

I mean, we have Anusol, which allows for a male PC to have children with another male. What about the opposite? If we have that option for males, we could as well add an item that would allow females to have children with other females.

This is not a request, I'm just curious what would people think about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
With anusol you are simply gaining bird-style cloaca combining two functions in one hole. This? I'm struggling to imagine how this could work, Even is terms of code.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Excluding the nature of anima and animus thing

I struggle also with the mechanism, unless you are suggesting ovipositor based activity?

For everyone who ever wanted to be an insect or the "Alien", not looking for love just a warm host.

the next question would be do these eggs need fertilization or do you just clone yourself like an aphid?

And now looking at this, I realise these may be the strangest things I have ever written on this board

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Sorry for popping back so soon but as someone who normally player F characters, I am just trying to get my head round what you are thinking.

After all the upside of tribbing is you can relax into it with no worries about getting pregnant it is sort of mutual masturbation+ 

So which one is going to end up ruining their life with a 20 year commitment, or is it both?

I suppose if you were goo you could fuse and then fission leaving you both pregnant

with reference to  the previous ovipositor suggestion the Gol tried stuffing me with eggs but I declined suspecting a bad end so a Gol transformative could be posible

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
Excluding the nature of anima and animus thing

I struggle also with the mechanism, unless you are suggesting ovipositor based activity?

For everyone who ever wanted to be an insect or the "Alien", not looking for love just a warm host.

the next question would be do these eggs need fertilization or do you just clone yourself like an aphid?

And now looking at this, I realise these may be the strangest things I have ever written on this board

Nah, I don't mean an ovipositor. I mean a 100% normal lesbian scene that could result in pregnancy.

Sorry for popping back so soon but as someone who normally player F characters, I am just trying to get my head round what you are thinking.

After all the upside of tribbing is you can relax into it with no worries about getting pregnant it is sort of mutual masturbation+ 

So which one is going to end up ruining their life with a 20 year commitment, or is it both?

I suppose if you were goo you could fuse and then fission leaving you both pregnant

with reference to  the previous ovipositor suggestion the Gol tried stuffing me with eggs but I declined suspecting a bad end so a Gol transformative could be posible

Upside of tribbing being the inability to get pregnant from such sex - Isn't that the same logic for anal sex? And yet, we got an option to get anally pregnant. It's the same thing.

I thought this could be done by either modifying the characters' genitalia so that she would react to girlcum as if it was normal sperm. Or the other way around - Modify her fluids so they would act as sperm for other women. So either she could get impregnated by women, or she could impregnate other women.

It's not really *that* far fetched - See https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/men-no-longer-needed-scientists-use-female-adult-stem-cells-to-create-femal . I know real science has nothing to do with the way sex and magic in Fall of Eden works, but judging by that aricle, women impregnating other women seems more plausible than men impregnating other men through anal sex.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
I thought this could be done by either modifying the characters' genitalia so that she would react to girlcum as if it was normal sperm. Or the other way around - Modify her fluids so they would act as sperm for other women. So either she could get impregnated by women, or she could impregnate other women.

That was the anima animus thing I mentioned in my first post. I was just using a reference to the aspects of the life force or creative spark as this is a fantasy game.

I believe there are fundamental emotional and motivational difference between the two forms of non-heterosexual breeding. A guy never worries about getting pregnant.

Ansol effectively creates a new organ providing a womb and egg production with out giving you a vagina (or put another way your colon is double jobbing). This is effectively becoming a Herm without the challenge to your masculinity inherent in an official gender change. Giving a bloke the ability to carry to term is a new ability.

A female is already equipped to carry (in fact much effort is put into managing the issue). In real life, if you and your girlfriend want a kid there are strapons with built in basters, so the hard bits are who carries and where you get the "magic potion" (gay friend and brother of non-birth mother are classics).

Now moving on to the in game implications:

I presume there would be shed load of coding to do, on the plus side female orgasms have a cum volume and you would only have to check scene with vag to vag contact at orgasm. maybe strapon?

The potion would have to change the Skene's gland (female prostate) responsible for female ejaculation (~40% of women can do so), making the fluid from the gland a biologically active sperm substitute. Albeit with a massively reduced chance of fertilization given the small volumes and inaccurate application.

But I just don't see the demand for it, so far I am the only person to engage fully with this thread and that is not because it cause me a tingletastic feeling in my special place. More that i just wanted to work out the process behind the suggestion.

As for real life science implications (or practices able to facilitate a sustainable gendercide). An egg can implant in any tissue with an adequate blood supply (eg ectopic pregnancy) with correct immuno-suppression it does not need to be human. You do need a mammalian egg from which you remove the genetic material, mitochondria can come from any viable source.  With sequencer technology and a mapped human genome, your human DNA need never have seen a human. So as long as you were willing to accept genetically damage life limiting versions plus the massive jail term for such acts, you require no humans other than the technicians.

Patrick R. Key

Nov 20, 2015
The potion would have to change the Skene's gland (female prostate) responsible for female ejaculation (~40% of women can do so), making the fluid from the gland a biologically active sperm substitute. Albeit with a massively reduced chance of fertilization given the small volumes and inaccurate application.

But I just don't see the demand for it, so far I am the only person to engage fully with this thread and that is not because it cause me a tingletastic feeling in my special place. More that i just wanted to work out the process behind the suggestion.

As for real life science implications (or practices able to facilitate a sustainable gendercide). An egg can implant in any tissue with an adequate blood supply (eg ectopic pregnancy) with correct immuno-suppression it does not need to be human. You do need a mammalian egg from which you remove the genetic material, mitochondria can come from any viable source.  With sequencer technology and a mapped human genome, your human DNA need never have seen a human. So as long as you were willing to accept genetically damage life limiting versions plus the massive jail term for such acts, you require no humans other than the technicians.

I can think of another way female/female reproduction could be done. The potion could give you the same reproductive functions/ methods of the Asari from Mass Effect. But as to how practical this would be to add into the game (both in terms of gameplay and story) I'm not entirely sure if it would work too well.

Like you, the idea doesn't make my special place feel tingly either; so another issue would be the lack of interest for the feature. I'm just not sure if it would be worth the time or effort to include, but I guess that's not really my place to decide.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Well, just to play devil's advocate, so long as the potion to achieve this allowed the user to become pregnant by her lesbian lovers, that would probably get in without a hitch. It would need some coding adjustments, but not many, mostly around when the PC needs to roll to check if she's been impregnated.

Being able to impregnate your lesbian lovers is another matter; that would have to be handled individually for each character, at least in terms of convincing them to take the potion. Not technically all that much, I admit, but still, it does add to the workload.

The big issue is actually promoting it; namely, there's not a hell of a lot of tribbing, scissoring or other lesbian-focused sex scenes that could believably cause fempreg. Mpreg is easier, it's just straight up anal sex, which tends to come in standard for any character who has a dick. Thing is, the writing team's pretty much all guys, so we're not exactly brimming with the skills to really write quality lesbian stuff.

Of course, there's always the option to get an enchanted strap-on that will let you knock up your lovers. You'd need to write a scene where your lovers can put it on to impregnate you in turn, but even so, that'd be much simpler than the need to fix up the lack of tribbing and scissoring...

Which is kind of a reason to speak against it. We need more lesbian friendly sex scenes, given we're going to have a fair number of female lovers in the game by default.

tldr: fem/fem pregnancy is easily explainable, but we don't got the lesbian sexings needed to make it happen anyway.

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
Took me LONG ENOUGH to log back...

Well, any chance to think about it when you'll have more f/f in the game? Because, honestly, you could really use it. It's really odd to see some characters get multiple, long versions of dick or strap-on sex scenes (Isla), but no f/f scene.

Also, thanks for the informative reply. I appreciate it a lot.

Like you, the idea doesn't make my special place feel tingly either; so another issue would be the lack of interest for the feature. I'm just not sure if it would be worth the time or effort to include, but I guess that's not really my place to decide.

Well, the idea of my female PC having children with her lesbian lovers actualy does get me tingly in my *Insert "special place actualy means something stupid and strange, for example a pepperoni pizza", joke*.

I'm not talking about it in popularity standards either - I posted not because I desperately want this in-game, but rather I think it would be a) fun b) fair c) interesting, as long as it is worth it.

Honestly, if FoE gets more dedicated f/f scenes in the future, I'm all for revisiting this idea.