CoC2 Wiki

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Permission is needed because some people are hooligans, so not every random joe can edit the wiki.

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
Hey y'all, I was told to post on here to ask, I was wondering if I could have permission to edit the wiki? I have a fair bit of free time on my hands and learning that only 1 to maybe 3 people are working on it sounded rough and I wanted to lend a hand

Appledapple

Nov 8, 2020
Looking for permission to add some stuff on the wiki, recently discovered the TiTs and CoC games and well gone a bit crazy over them and I wanted to contribute a bit towards them. I also have a thing for explaining stuff and contributing knowledge to others xD. I've written quite a few guides to different games over the years and contributed to quite a few wikis. Most one's that are focused on novels and books.

The most I've done to a wiki is on https://overlordmaruyama.fandom.com/wiki/Overlord_Wiki where I did quite a few of the wiki pages early on and helped out around it for a some time.

My biggest focus is usually to add info to pages that already exist but are missing information or at least things that I find should be added for instance.
On Ragnild's page.

VisitHretha - She's good friends with Hretha, isn't she? Why don't you go visit her together? (must have visited Hretha once)
  • Just Visiting - You're just here to see how everyone's doing, and the more the merrier, right?
  • Threesome - Have Hretha share in the fun. The more the merrier, right? (requires the completion of Blacksmith's New Clothes and has fucked Ragnild)
    • Drunk Romp - Get some drinks from the lodge, get drunk, roll into an orgy. There's no better nor more orcish way to go about this! (Hretha or Ragnild can not be pregnant for this scene, there is also a chance to impregnate both Hretha and Ragnild during this scene)
    • Double Titjob - Have Rags and Hretha worship your cock with their impressive racks

Last edited:

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Looking for permission to add some stuff on the wiki, recently discovered the TiTs and CoC games and well gone a bit crazy over them and I wanted to contribute a bit towards them. I also have a thing for explaining stuff and contributing knowledge to others xD. I've written quite a few guides to different games over the years and contributed to quite a few wikis. Most one's that are focused on novels and books.

The most I've done to a wiki is on https://overlordmaruyama.fandom.com/wiki/Overlord_Wiki where I did quite a few of the wiki pages early on and helped out around it for a some time.

My biggest focus is usually to add info to pages that already exist but are missing information or at least things that I find should be added for instance.
On Ragnild's page.

VisitHretha - She's good friends with Hretha, isn't she? Why don't you go visit her together? (must have visited Hretha once)
  • Just Visiting - You're just here to see how everyone's doing, and the more the merrier, right?
  • Threesome - Have Hretha share in the fun. The more the merrier, right? (requires the completion of Blacksmith's New Clothes and has fucked Ragnild)
    • Drunk Romp - Get some drinks from the lodge, get drunk, roll into an orgy. There's no better nor more orcish way to go about this! (Hretha or Ragnild can not be pregnant for this scene, there is also a chance to impregnate both Hretha and Ragnild during this scene)
    • Double Titjob - Have Rags and Hretha worship your cock with their impressive racks

throw a DM to Savin and ask for an account.

Dec 10, 2020
While browsing the wiki and reading post previously posted I noticed some inconsistencies like for instance the quest "Land of Milky Honey" where there is a nice, though rather boneless, step by step review of said questline. I noticed that the requirements to unlock the questline is marked as "unknown" but I think I figured out how to unlock it (theory testing currently in progress). My ability to write wiki pages are rather limited though, so I was wondering if there is a way to add clarification to current slim at best info to someone more capable at adding it to the wiki page?

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
While browsing the wiki and reading post previously posted I noticed some inconsistencies like for instance the quest "Land of Milky Honey" where there is a nice, though rather boneless, step by step review of said questline. I noticed that the requirements to unlock the questline is marked as "unknown" but I think I figured out how to unlock it (theory testing currently in progress). My ability to write wiki pages are rather limited though, so I was wondering if there is a way to add clarification to current slim at best info to someone more capable at adding it to the wiki page?
Right sorry, life things getting in the way of progress, but I have just updated to Quest States and Acquisition to get it, more to come eventually

Reactions: Paradox01
Dec 10, 2020
Right sorry, life things getting in the way of progress, but I have just updated to Quest States and Acquisition to get it, more to come eventually

Life has a way of getting in to everything related to "enjoyment" in any case if you need some research related tasks needed to be done feel free to pass me a private message and I'll see what I can do to help out, I currently have a save at unlocked quest line just before talking to Brother Sanders in the search for "an adventuring cleric or paladin that can help."

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I'm just here wondering and the wiki will be updated, cause there are several pages that still contain old info and have that Editors note.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I'm just here wondering and the wiki will be updated, cause there are several pages that still contain old info and have that Editors note.

Three days and two posts earlier...

Have some patience, dude. It's free.

quickpawmaud

Feb 8, 2018
Florida
Three days and two posts earlier...

Have some patience, dude. It's free.
I am fairly patient but things are going pretty slowly with the wiki I think. There is a ton of stuff not updated. Winter city stuff still isn't added. I also wish that it showed the abilities for companions or classes on that page instead of linking each power. The powers page is super unhelpful. It needs to have separate sections by class or type or something to more easily search through them for what you want if you are planning out a build.

Reactions: TheInfamousImmortal

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
OK, is the wiki gonna be updated or not? It's been several months already and several pages for key events characters, events, etc have still not been updated

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Wiki overhaul = shitfucktonne of stuff, don't expect it to update as if the Flash is the one working on it - it's an overhaul, they're editing and adding sooooooooooo much stuff.

Kizrah

Jan 17, 2021
the wiki isn't up to date because noone is taking the time to do it. you seem to be upset that someone else isn't spending their time adding the information for you to use, but all you are considering is that the info you want isn't available. That thought process is the problem. :(

Reactions: Kesil

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
I would add to the wikie, but there are two problems:

1) I am not nearly as knowledgeable as I probably should be for such a task.
2) Thanks to mental health problems I tend to suddenly disappear and it usually takes a while to return. So I am not really the most reliable of editors.

If the admins don't think that is that much of a problem, I would be happy to aid in updating the wiki. ^^

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
II am not nearly as knowledgeable as I probably should be for such a task.
When it comes to a wiki, every little counts.
Consider the following: there's an article that needs seven paragraphs. You have no time to do it today, and it's not that you'll be able to commit to do it in the future. It happens. Way too much.
But you might have time to use an "under construction" template and write a paragraph on what you know. From here, you might get several iterations:
a) You might be able to write one later in the same day.
b) Someone else might have time and knowledge to write another paragraph. Or, perhaps, finish the article!
c) a) and b) might not happen, but you can go and write more in your spare time, or after playing the game.

It may take a whole week for you to finish the article, but it will be done. If neither you nor anyone else writes the basics, the article will never be even created.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I would add to the wikie, but there are two problems:

1) I am not nearly as knowledgeable as I probably should be for such a task.
2) Thanks to mental health problems I tend to suddenly disappear and it usually takes a while to return. So I am not really the most reliable of editors.

If the admins don't think that is that much of a problem, I would be happy to aid in updating the wiki. ^^

Just adding a single page about some random tf item or whatever is still very helpful.

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
I will start with some quick updates, seems easiest. Like the effect of the level 6 skills.
Otherwise I should go through the list of items.
Something to keep me busy tomorrow, thanks. =)

Spotty (Libelious on the forums) is preoccupied and I am the head (read as only) editor of the tits wiki.
Do I understand it correctly that Spotty would be the CoC2 editor?
Should I send you my corrections, or to someone else?
As far as I understand it, editing access is limited to prevent vandalism.

Kizrah

Jan 17, 2021
I don't think you need permission, maybe your account just needs to be verified? and you don't need to run changes by anyone, if anything is drastically out of place someone else can fix it later.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I will start with some quick updates, seems easiest. Like the effect of the level 6 skills.
Otherwise I should go through the list of items.
Something to keep me busy tomorrow, thanks. =)

Do I understand it correctly that Spotty would be the CoC2 editor?
Should I send you my corrections, or to someone else?
As far as I understand it, editing access is limited to prevent vandalism.
Yes
For today you can dm them to me
I think you might be able to ask Jacques00 for wiki permissions

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
You need to ask Savin or me to make you a wiki editing account. We have to do it this way to prevent spam. Just send us a DM with what username and email you want to use.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Am I blind, or are the Brienne and Brint articles not categorised as sexable?

Last edited: