[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
hey i know requests are not allowed, but you mind making at least 1 other color for enlightened nine-tails? sometimes i feel like im a copy of your character :/

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
hey i know requests are not allowed, but you mind making at least 1 other color for enlightened nine-tails? sometimes i feel like im a copy of your character :/

There are four enlightened colours already - white, silver, gold and gray.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh eye color change...*starts to grin evily*

Seems I need look at your mod code Etis. I hope you not against it :p

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Ohh eye color change...*starts to grin evily*

Seems I need look at your mod code Etis. I hope you not against it :p

Well, it is on the public github, not on my private repository, go on!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well I not been sure if grabbing any piece of code I would see on any public github repo is fine...ya never know if owner won't come after your sory soul to devour it...or jsut try sue you.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well I not been sure if grabbing any piece of code I would see on any public github repo is fine...ya never know if owner won't come after your sory soul to devour it...or jsut try sue you.

Sue you? I'm not that evil o_O

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Sue you? I'm not that evil o_O

Hahah I never suspected you to be even lil evil...ok maybe just as a tiny master of evil I could at worst think about ya. But well better been safe than sorry later if things ends up ugly. B|

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Hahah I never suspected you to be even lil evil...ok maybe just as a tiny master of evil I could at worst think about ya. But well better been safe than sorry later if things ends up ugly. B|

Maybe not evil, but somewhat chaotic... Kitsune's trickster nature, after all 9_9

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
HALP! SOPHIE IS TERRORIZING ME! SHE WON'T LET ME LEAVE CAMP AND EXPLORE!  D:

Screenshot 2016-05-14 at 3.18.06 PM.png

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
hey, im not trying to rush you here, but when can you fix this? its kind of hard to find any more bugs if i cant even explore the mod XP

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
hey, im not trying to rush you here, but when can you fix this? its kind of hard to find any more bugs if i cant even explore the mod XP

I've already merged backer's update to current development branch... I'd suggest to unset flag "COC.SOPHIE_RECRUITED_PURE" until update.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
News from the the frontline: done implementing CoC perk system for... Well, native CoC characters. With this, VR content could be considered complete... Or is it? Anything else should be necessarily done?

FrozenPotatoe

Jan 29, 2016
News from the the frontline: done implementing CoC perk system for... Well, native CoC characters. With this, VR content could be considered complete... Or is it? Anything else should be necessarily done?

What about the infested hellhound?

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
im still trying to find things that are different between the two, give me untill the end of the week, is that ok?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
im still trying to find things that are different between the two, give me untill the end of the week, is that ok?

I'll likely wait for one more TiTS public release between starting to work on finalizing it.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
ok, thats more than enough time xD

oh, i found a tiny typo ;)

um when im looking at your store in tavros and the AFL (Automatic fission laser)

Ultimate handheld weapon, the automatic fission laser have logarithmic slider...

replace have with has a :p  

icetail0912

May 16, 2016
Just curious, is there still a way to use your mainworld character in the VR and/or carry transformatives between worlds? I absolutely loved that feature (as I tend to use CoC/TiTS for character descriptions)!

dwagon

May 11, 2016
Just curious, is there still a way to use your mainworld character in the VR and/or carry transformatives between worlds? I absolutely loved that feature (as I tend to use CoC/TiTS for character descriptions)!

public static function toggleKeyOfTheTwillight():void
{
Cheats.OutputStuff(true);
if (kGAMECLASS.pc.hasKeyItem("Key of the Twillight")) {
kGAMECLASS.output("\n<b>You no longer have the Key of the Twillight</b>.");
kGAMECLASS.pc.removeKeyItem("Key of the Twillight");
} else {
kGAMECLASS.output("\n<b>You now possess the Key of the Twillight</b>.");
kGAMECLASS.pc.createKeyItem("Key of the Twillight", 0, 0, 0, 0, "Dream or reality? Same things, fore one who owns the Key of the Twillight.");
}
}

Code:
inputManager.BindCheatSequence("Key of the Twillight", "keyofthetwillight");

Type keyofthetwillight and you should have a shared character between CoC and TITS. 

Type this again to have two separated characters again

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.