Effects of Luca submission?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Ok, so I read on Lucas wiki page that some of the stuff she gives you, such as addiction to her cum and submission, may change stuff outside of her sex scenes.

My question is, does having high submission affect anything at all outside of Lucas content? Or is it just Her cum addiction?

Im assuming the latter, but I thought it keep to double check and make sure.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Ok, so I read on Lucas wiki page that some of the stuff she gives you, such as addiction to her cum and submission, may change stuff outside of her sex scenes.

My question is, does having high submission affect anything at all outside of Lucas content? Or is it just Her cum addiction?

Im assuming the latter, but I thought it keep to double check and make sure.
There's a bad end but I never got it to proc.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
There's a bad end but I never got it to proc.
I know about that. What Im asking is if having high submission to her has an effect kinda like Brute or Ditz speech, where in certain interactions or whatever will have altered text.

Like, IDK, when masturbating theres a blurb that says something like "if only someone was there to make you beg to cum" or whatever.

Im fine if her cum addiction does it, cuz that decreases over time, but Submission to her doesnt, so I wanna be certain about it all.

Sorry if this is a bit hard to understand. Im not the best at explaining things, least not without writing a damn thesis, lol.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Ok, so it plays a blurb every so often....

Hmmmm... this may be a tough sell.....

Will need to think on this...

Anyways, thanks again!