No Vaginally filled or pregnancy?

Nivcoco

Oct 15, 2020
I am playing the latest version and in every game at some point on mhenga my char just doesn't seem to ever be vaginally filled or preggo. Is this a bug I am not aware of? If this is a known issue can anybody help me out?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Please rephrase and/or add more information?

There's an implant on the furthest planet that prevents vaginally filled and pregnancy (Prostitute Pro), but if you're on Mhen'ga, you likely don't have it.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Lots of characters from before the filled status effect was coded in are not backwards compatible. We need to know which character and which scene to be able to put in a request to have that changed.

Nivcoco

Oct 15, 2020
Please provide a specific example.
I was impregnated and vaginally filled by a venus pitcher and a few minutes later, after giving birth to all of them the vaginally filled effect no longer appeared no matter how many times or where I tried. Also, during the strange egg pregnancy after my char gave birth to it, she was labeled as pregnant, and she was not able to use the stocks in new texas or the mechanical bull due to "pregnancy". So I am wondering if there is a specific event on M'henga that causes this, I have tried to check but I can't put my finger on it yet. All I know is that it is 100% on M'henga.