How do You Get the Hyper-Pumped Flag?

WingDing

May 24, 2020
For the longest time I have been wondering how you get the Hyper-Pumped flag for Capt Steele and i thought i would ask here. From the wiki it says that if Steele's vagina has the "Pumped" status effect then use the ReductPro item and you will get the Inflate option where you are able to pick Hyper-Pumped (I suppose it's an option). If the "Pumped" status effect is required then I don't know how to get it or I can't get it from the SukMastr 2000 but if the status effect is not required then either I can't get it somehow or I am doing something wrong.

My sincerest apologies if I yet again posted this in the wrong place.

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
quick tip. if you od on a drug and get a bad end if you input a cheat i take you out of it and you get the effects form it. that is how i got it. don't know i if was unlucky that i never got it without oding.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
quick tip. if you od on a drug and get a bad end if you input a cheat i take you out of it and you get the effects form it. that is how i got it. don't know i if was unlucky that i never got it without oding.
You were just taking too much Soak at once. Past a point the bad end is guaranteed.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
i just never get it never lucky with tfs in TiTs.

Before you tf, always save. If you don't get desired result, reload. In short, save scum!

Edit: Obviously, if you're not particular, go nuts~

Reactions: TiTSFan and Kesil

WingDing

May 24, 2020
Thanks yet again guys.
Before you tf, always save. If you don't get desired result, reload. In short, save scum!

Edit: Obviously, if you're not particular, go nuts~
Always save after doing something that involves chance so you can just reload when you get an undesired result which makes having a Nyrean cock on a Vulpine possible.