CoC Download?

Omega Inferno

Jan 5, 2016
Hi all, I've been playing CoC for some time but I wanted to save my game and move it to Fenoxo.com so that I could play up to date on a cropped screen, not like the one I've been playing on e621.com. Though after I found out how to save the file, when I loaded it on Fenoxo.com, it told me that I couldn't load it on a website version, so then I discovered some sort of "download" which I'm guessing is the Flash version of the game not in browser. When I tried to download it as instructed, the option didn't come up to "Save As".
  I'm guessing I'm missing some sort of obvious fact in my face, like maybe I'm trying to download it wrong or something of the sort. I appreciate any feedback to help out with my problem and hopefully I won't get scolded at to much if I did miss some sort of s fact! :)

Load Error.pngFenoxo Web.png

blackroseheart

Oct 8, 2015
Click on "Save link as...".  I think the instructions on the Play page are for a different browser than the one you're using.

blackroseheart

Oct 8, 2015
I'm not sure if the file you were using will work with the downloaded .swf.  But once you launch the game, just click Data and hit Load File.

Last edited by a moderator:

Omega Inferno

Jan 5, 2016
C:\Users\Vinnie\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 3\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\BUQ5WKLM\static1.e621.net

This is where I found two files called CoC_1.sol and CoC_1_backup.sol after searching my computer under CoC, besides that I saved a file in my Documents from the CoC on e621.com but it was a .swf, it just said "File".

blackroseheart

Oct 8, 2015
If you run the .swf file and click Data, you can click on Load File to load your previous save from that path.

Omega Inferno

Jan 5, 2016
The file I was talkin' bout' before isn't a .swf file, it was saved from CoC on e621.com when I pressed the "Save to File" button. But the file I downloaded which is a link to the browser onto the website is a .swf. When I loaded it into CoC is said "! File is corrupted or not a valid save".

blackroseheart

Oct 8, 2015
Hmm.  But you did find the directory with your .sol files in it, right?  Try loading one of those files instead.

Edit: You could also try renaming the save to file to a .sol extension, I think that's the only kind of file it will read correctly.

blackroseheart

Oct 8, 2015
Are you still trying to load them from a different folder?  If so, you might try moving them to the same folder you have the .swf in currently and give it another shot.  I've only ever played with the downloaded .swf so I haven't had to use this function myself.

Okay, I just tested it a bit on my end.  The save that you took from the other site DOES need to be in the same folder as the .swf, and you DON'T want to change the extension.

Omega Inferno

Jan 5, 2016
I have the .swf downloaded into the same folder as my save when I pressed "Save to File", I also downloaded the .swf into the same file as the CoC_1.sol and CoC_1_backup.sol. I tried all 3 files in CoC and all of them failed to work with the previous message in the picture I linked before.

blackroseheart

Oct 8, 2015
Can you try attaching your e621 save to a post?  I want to test with it and see if it'll load on my end.

Omega Inferno

Jan 5, 2016
Ohh... Well that's because I didn't use the link to load it. Welp, thanks so much for helping me out, appreciate it. :)  Now to try to find a way to shrink down my over-sized shaft...

blackroseheart

Oct 8, 2015
Explore the lake until you find Rathazul.  Once he's purified three items for you, or you've otherwise bought 3 things, he should move into your camp.  Buy one more thing and he'll offer Reducto for purchase.  Also, 21 inches is nowhere near oversized. :p

And you're welcome. :)

Omega Inferno

Jan 5, 2016
Lol, thanks so much. Thought it was kinda over-sized but, uhhh... Guess not. Haha, thanks so much for your help again, have a great day. :D

blackroseheart

Oct 8, 2015
Hey sometimes a girl just wants to see an annoying demon run through with cock and used like a fleshlight. >.>