[Now Live] The Crash Landing: an Underground Milk Bar - Version 1.0: Complete

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
I'm busy with other stuff (a book) right now, but I'll look into it. You're the second person to tell me about this and I didn't realize it was gonna be a problem. :eek:

Also: Bullfrawg on the TiTS Discord did an awesome chibi drawing of the bar girls and I want to share it:
image0.png
Thanks for the info.
Also that is a cool picture.

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
So I'm stuck with Josie's blue-ball 'You need it' sex dialogue. As my character has various perks that make them always blue-ball'd, I can't get back into her sex menu. Can you update it so an option to either continue with the blowjob or allow for the other sex options is possible?

I'm busy with other stuff (a book) right now, but I'll look into it. You're the second person to tell me about this and I didn't realize it was gonna be a problem. :eek:
It could easily be made so that there's only a chance (say 50/50?) of it automatically happening when you have blue balls, or so that it's on a cooldown (say 24 hrs?) without any extra work from you Slab : )

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
It could easily be made so that there's only a chance (say 50/50?) of it automatically happening when you have blue balls, or so that it's on a cooldown (say 24 hrs?) without any extra work from you Slab : )
This is why you're a coder and I'm not. :D Let's go with a 12-hour cooldown, so people who like it won't have to wait too long for it to happen again and people who don't want it have plenty of time to get their fuck on without it happening. Thanks.

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
Sure thing! It may have to wait a liiiiiiiittle while as I'm currently knee-deep in a project of comparable size to that of the crash landing though

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Sure thing! It may have to wait a liiiiiiiittle while as I'm currently knee-deep in a project of comparable size to that of the crash landing though
No worries, it's not a game-breaking thing. Just a ball-busting one. :D

Reactions: gena138