Help! Corruption of Champions doesn't open!

Christin11

Sep 12, 2020
SALUTATIONS!

Yep, the title says it all! Every time I'm pressing on the application of CoC it opens and then closes immediately in less than 1 second!

Why?!? No matter what i do it keeps doin that! Am I missing something? Any requirements? Any other application i meed to add?

Please help!

Thanks a million for any help!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200912-161700_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20200912-161700_One UI Home.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 11

Christin11

Sep 12, 2020
Reactions: Vista

Vista

Nov 15, 2016
Well there are some new encounters, quality of life changes, achievements, that kind of stuff. I'm pretty sure you can continue your old game, the mod will warn you that you are importing a save from the original coc and the implications.

Reactions: Christin11

Christin11

Sep 12, 2020
Well there are some new encounters, quality of life changes, achievements, that kind of stuff. I'm pretty sure you can continue your old game, the mod will warn you that you are importing a save from the original coc and the implications.

Thanks!
Is it already abandoned or are they still working on that version? (Like updates and so on)

Reactions: Vista

Christin11

Sep 12, 2020
As far as I know there is still one final update planned with some bug fixes, but other than that it is finished.

I hope they fix the prison thing! I didn't activate it because it was said to be very buggy . . . But imprisonment and getting captured is one of my favourite kinks . . . I had a hard time not activating it . . .