How many permanent playable character are in this game

Drakani

Jul 15, 2020
Quick Question: How many permanent playable character are in this game? I got Kia/Kai, Terry, and Layla but what I want to know is are there more to unlock (and I don't mean event characters that are just for one or a few battles like Gwendy) and who are they because the game hints at parry switching.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, bear in mind that FoE has not gotten an update in a long time. If Kia/Kai, Terry and Layla are your companions, then chances are thats pretty much all your companions.

Drakani

Jul 15, 2020
Yeah, bear in mind that FoE has not gotten an update in a long time. If Kia/Kai, Terry and Layla are your companions, then chances are thats pretty much all your companions.
I ask because the wiki hints at others come soon, so I thought this game updates like TiTs and CoC2

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
The game, at this point is worked on and coded by one person. Who also works a full time job, and has a life. Updates are going to be kinda slow. Not everyone is a monster in putthing stuff out.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I ask because the wiki hints at others come soon, so I thought this game updates like TiTs and CoC2
I know why you asked, and I told you that the game hasn't updated in a long time. A little bit of digging would have told you that the last content update for FoE was in January. And like Alyseka said, FoE was/is being done by one person, so meaningful content updates like companions, well they're going to be few and far between.

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne
As previously stated, it's just Kai/Kia, Terrya, and Layla.

It seems like Miranda, Cveta, Asche, and Gwendy are being considered as possible party members. If the game continues, of course.

Drakani

Jul 15, 2020
As previously stated, it's just Kai/Kia, Terrya, and Layla.

It seems like Miranda, Cveta, Asche, and Gwendy are being considered as possible party members. If the game continues, of course.
When Gwendy gets unlock they better buff her because she suck in the two event fight.