TiTsEd - A save editor

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
with the Public release yesterday, is there enough new stuff/ changes to wait for an update on the SE or is the March version still good?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The Save Editor should work will all previous and future versions of the game.

At least, until the switch to JavaScript is finished.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
some of the production stats don't match up.

was able to figure out the Milk ones, but stuck on Cum ones.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
uhhh...
all I see is a huge ass chart...list.. thing.

so...big change then?
from what I can understand looks like a bunch of items and some stuff that may be bug/typo fixes
No, a very small change.
Just the items, a few perk updates, and the max cocks.

Reactions: Athena

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
No, a very small change.
Just the items, a few perk updates, and the max cocks.
I had to delete the Save Editor my firewall detected a trojan in the program
thankfully I had the previous edition in my downloads and was able to use that still
Wth the .08 one pinged as a trojan too, wth is going on?

Last edited:

alwaysmasque

Nov 13, 2016
Windows is saying the file's infected with: Trojan:Win32/Emali.A!cl

this may be a false +ve as this is quite an old trojan and both the F-Secure and Trend standalone scanners don't detect anything...

Atlas1965

Aug 28, 2015
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it's probably Windows Defender throwing a false positive, considering that I'm also not getting any complaints from my antivirus.

alwaysmasque

Nov 13, 2016
Windows is saying the file's infected with: Trojan:Win32/Emali.A!cl

this may be a false +ve as this is quite an old trojan and both the F-Secure and Trend standalone scanners don't detect anything...

Looks like it's been fixed as defender now doesn't say anything so deffo a false +ve

Atlas1965

Aug 28, 2015
Mine too, pretty hilarious.
Rebuild with just a version change = nothing found.
yay for false positives

Try this one
https://github.com/algoRhythm99/TiTsEd/releases/tag/v0.31.0

Virus Total says its clean:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/...4d093021f169164105bd88b4d2a5ba6b579/detection
Something I might suggest - edit the description of the latest release to mention that it also includes some minor additions - I only noticed because I actively decided to compare it to 0.30.9 and noticed that some things had been added.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Something I might suggest - edit the description of the latest release to mention that it also includes some minor additions - I only noticed because I actively decided to compare it to 0.30.9 and noticed that some things had been added.
The data file changes aren't actually in that zip.
They include changes that are not in the public build, so haven't officially released it.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Any chance of increasing the Breast Row limit? It's possible to get 10 rows as a Naga if you use 5 Estrobloom/Tittyblossom and Front Rack. They're not removed when becoming a Biped or 'Taur, either.

Also, in 0.8.072 Advanced Shielding was nerfed to 20% Intelligence instead of 25%. The Perk description hasn't been updated in-game yet, though.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Any chance of increasing the Breast Row limit? It's possible to get 10 rows as a Naga if you use 5 Estrobloom/Tittyblossom and Front Rack. They're not removed when becoming a Biped or 'Taur, either.
Fixed for next release.

Also, in 0.8.072 Advanced Shielding was nerfed to 20% Intelligence instead of 25%. The Perk description hasn't been updated in-game yet, though.
The perk doesn't have any adjustable values as far as the editor is concerned, meaning, the number there is just a pure text label.

Reactions: Theron