TOTraitors - Reboot Kingdom [RPG MV, Femdom, Complete]

tehultima

Mar 3, 2019
Overview

You play as a human who is in cahoots with Monsters that are seeking revenge against Humans... gone were the days when your only objective was simply to assist the Leet Squad.

Now you're in the thick of it. [2019 release]

Download
Itch.io

89929bad-1fc3-4fc5-8b69-62f51763e566.jpg

savagesix

Nov 18, 2017
so... barely any info and everything's gated behind a sub. Yeah, that explains why there's no posts on this thread.

Reactions: Incuboss

tehultima

Mar 3, 2019
so... barely any info and everything's gated behind a sub. Yeah, that explains why there's no posts on this thread.
Sorry we're not into the same kind of stuff, but you didn't have to be such an a-hole about it.

zundas

Feb 22, 2019
London
Sorry we're not into the same kind of stuff, but you didn't have to be such an a-hole about it.

You're the one being an "a-hole" here, though I wouldn't really even go that far.

It's not about being into the same stuff or not, how could it be? we don't even know what kind of stuff you're into or what the game involves. It's pretty standard on here to include at least some basic information regarding involved kinks, pairings (M/F, F/F, etc), a screenshot or two of gameplay elements (the start screen isn't particularly helpful for us to understand what the game is or how it plays), the gender or gender options for the main character and a bit more of a description than what's there. Go into the other threads with more than a couple of replies and almost all of them with have most or all of that info laid out.

It's unreasonable to supply essentially 0 useful information (the basis for the plot is not useful information because it informs nothing regarding gameplay) and then lash out at the first person to respond negatively as a result.

tehultima

Mar 3, 2019
If any, the "a-holes" (you can type the whole word) are the ones that don't follow the Adult game thread guidelines. There are too many games out there, too many kinks and and too little time for people to be willing to take a shot in the dark.
Then don't try it please, if you have many other appealing choices i'd suggest giving this game a miss since it's obviously not meant for you.

Thanks for taking the time to comment though, but you should recognize that i spend so much time making these games that giving you an in-depth 20 paragraph essay wt spoilers on why you should play each and every one of them, is kinda stupid and more of a waste of my time than creating these are.

Last edited:

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
Bud, you picked the worst hill to die on: the one built by your own irrationality. This forum has guidelines for people who post to follow, so as to give people a general idea of each game, instead of trying each one, one by one. By choosing to instead not provide this information, and be combative to others when they tell you of these guidelines, you make yourself look like an arrogant asshole. The world has enough of those already. We aren't asking for a book report, just a general idea of the content available. Less an essay, more a single paragraph blurb about the game.

tehultima

Mar 3, 2019
Bud, you picked the worst hill to die on: the one built by your own irrationality. This forum has guidelines for people who post to follow, so as to give people a general idea of each game, instead of trying each one, one by one. By choosing to instead not provide this information, and be combative to others when they tell you of these guidelines, you make yourself look like an arrogant asshole. The world has enough of those already. We aren't asking for a book report, just a general idea of the content available. Less an essay, more a single paragraph blurb about the game.
Well, that's cool vilify me some more why don't you?... how do you really expect me to reply to this?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
i'd suggest giving this game a miss since it's obviously not meant for you.
The issue is that I don't even know if it is or isn't. Perhaps adultery with monsters is my kink, you know? Lack of information on kinks and pairings aside, the blurb and the picture you provided don't really match up. Are those girls the monsters you're talking about? Or are they the "Leet Squad"? What is that tower about?

giving you an in-depth 20 paragraph essay wt spoilers on why you should play each and every one of them, is kinda stupid and more of a waste of my time than creating these are.
What NobleLeader6 said. Writing the likes of "Kinks: monsters, tentacles, anal, oral, voyeurism (will add more soon!)" and "Parings: MxF for now" isn't a "paragraph essay".

Reactions: Incuboss and zundas

tehultima

Mar 3, 2019
The issue is that I don't even know if it is or isn't. Perhaps adultery with monsters is my kink, you know? Lack of information on kinks and pairings aside, the blurb and the picture you provided don't really match up. Are those girls the monsters you're talking about? Or are they the "Leet Squad"? What is that tower about?

What NobleLeader6 said. Writing the likes of "Kinks: monsters, tentacles, anal, oral, voyeurism (will add more soon!)" and "Parings: MxF for now" isn't a "paragraph essay".
Well, too bad he didn't just say that huh.

zundas

Feb 22, 2019
London
Then don't try it please, if you have many other appealing choices i'd suggest giving this game a miss since it's obviously not meant for you.

Thanks for taking the time to comment though, but you should recognize that i spend so much time making these games that giving you an in-depth 20 paragraph essay wt spoilers on why you should play each and every one of them, is kinda stupid and more of a waste of my time than creating these are.

That isn't what people are asking for, if you have time to make multiple games you should have the time (and understanding of your own games) to relay very basic information about them.

Well, too bad he didn't just say that huh.

He shouldn't have had to say that. If you spend any time at all on this part of forums you get to know quickly what the expectations people have of game devs are. If they provide at least basic information they get infinitely more attention and constructive feedback than if they don't, and if they don't they generally get negative feedback and people asking for that basic information. If you're expecting to be treated like royalty when you don't even do the absolute minimum people expect and is reasonable then that's on you, not anyone else.

If someone has a problem with the way you're doing things then that doesn't mean "the game isn't for them" (which as previously mentioned makes no sense, if they don't know what the game is about then how can you or they know if the game is "for them"?), it means there's maybe something wrong with how you're going about things. When every bit of feedback so far is negative, and all of your feedback is lacking to say the least that solidifies the fact that your way of going about things is probably not the best

Also, further showing that there's something wrong going on here, the link you provided doesn't even work. "we couldn't find your page" with a link to a patreon is there for me at least.

EDIT:

Also also, here's another thread for a game you made which has been removed (or rather edited by you yesterday apparently. Have to wonder if there was a similarly negative reaction to your behaviour there as well https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/quick-fix-3-yora-femdom-rpg-mv-vn.21670/

Last edited:
Reactions: OofS and Kesil

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Also, further showing that there's something wrong going on here, the link you provided doesn't even work. "we couldn't find your page" with a link to a patreon is there for me at least.

My fellow forum members, we are just witnessing some high-class damage control. Sadly, this dude was far too late and I already show his content beforehand. He goes by saltysai and supposedly he steals assets.

His Pokémon Quest game review:

8C99BC3E-A262-4E03-96AF-74796E2182D6.jpeg

zundas

Feb 22, 2019
London
My fellow forum members, we are just witnessing some high-class damage control. Sadly, this dude was far too late and I already show his content beforehand. He goes by saltysai and supposedly he steals assets.

His Pokémon Quest game review:

View attachment 13734

I guess we know now why he didn't supply information about his game. Hard to keep track of what his game contains when he didn't even really make it himself. Probably copy and pasted text as well.

Reactions: OofS

tehultima

Mar 3, 2019
I guess we know now why he didn't supply information about his game. Hard to keep track of what his game contains when he didn't even really make it himself. Probably copy and pasted text as well.
Such a dick... you probably missed the part where that was just one my starting asset-flip games, others were... Heroine Quest 1-3, and Princess Quest which was the last one before i started using Koikatsu to create Tower of Traitors, Pokeman Quest 2, Fate Grand Escape, Simp Quest A1, and the Quick-fix series.

http://upcomics.org/free-games/16733-saltysai-grand-fate-escape-final.html

https://f95zone.to/threads/pokeman-quest-2-trainer-quest-origins-v0-2final-saltysai.49888/

https://www.patreon.com/posts/simp-quest-arc-1-39392431

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/151314

Asshole.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
So....

What are the Fetishes and Kinks of this game? Kinda was the question when Kesil linked you the Adult Guidelines thread, and what you are supposed to do when you post a game here.

And this whole debacle could've been avoided if you did that cause then everyone would've know what the game was all about. In Showcase, look at the other games and see how they do it. I recommend how Lust Doll Plus does it, its probably the best way I've seen it done. (And not in the Title, I mean in the opening post.)

tehultima

Mar 3, 2019
So....

What are the Fetishes and Kinks of this game? Kinda was the question when Kesil linked you the Adult Guidelines thread, and what you are supposed to do when you post a game here.

And this whole debacle could've been avoided if you did that cause then everyone would've know what the game was all about. In Showcase, look at the other games and see how they do it. I recommend how Lust Doll Plus does it, its probably the best way I've seen it done. (And not in the Title, I mean in the opening post.)
Well, I'll obviously take a note of that for next time, but until then updating anything here is pointless since because of assholes like zundas up there, I've had to nuke these games.

Next time though, I'll give a more in-depth explanation on how and what fetishes affect in the game.

Again, this game was created a year ago in 2019 so, I don't really remember what fetishes are included which is why i didn't add anything more than just femdom.