Exhibitionism in, CoC2

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Probably someone had already asked this, I tried to search the forum but I haven't found anything. So: What about Exhibitionism?

I get that the CoC1/TiTS way of doing it was not ideal. It was basically a scale for just going 'up', and having exhibitiin always tracked was not perfect. Since IMO at hour 5 it just got annoying. Still, it is absolutely my kink, and I'd rather have imperfect exhibition scenes than nothing.

IMO Exhibitionism would be a cool 'corruption' thing, which is more of a theme in CoC2. First, being the champion which is kinda shy about it and then fully indulging in it.

So I was wondering what the CoC2 approach to exhibition is? So far, I haven't seen a similar Exhibition score in use. What I did see is Evelyn's content going into light exhibitionism. Is this the current plan? Ditching the scores and doing this kind of content over standard scenes?

Lukistr

Mar 18, 2019
Probably someone had already asked this, I tried to search the forum but I haven't found anything. So: What about Exhibitionism?

I get that the CoC1/TiTS way of doing it was not ideal. It was basically a scale for just going 'up', and having exhibitiin always tracked was not perfect. Since IMO at hour 5 it just got annoying. Still, it is absolutely my kink, and I'd rather have imperfect exhibition scenes than nothing.

IMO Exhibitionism would be a cool 'corruption' thing, which is more of a theme in CoC2. First, being the champion which is kinda shy about it and then fully indulging in it.

So I was wondering what the CoC2 approach to exhibition is? So far, I haven't seen a similar Exhibition score in use. What I did see is Evelyn's content going into light exhibitionism. Is this the current plan? Ditching the scores and doing this kind of content over standard scenes?
Pretty sure it was said somewhere on the forum that exhibitionism won't be a thing. There is a exhibitionism value in the game code but it's just a leftover from TiTS.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Exhibitionism will not be a thing because we are forcing the player to never be nude.

You can gain equipment with the [exposed] tag, but the use of that is dependent on writers to actually be motivated to use that in their scenes.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Okey, cool. Basically exhibitionism will be solely in the domain of the writer (right?)

But are there any plans to play with exhibition in general as a part of the 'corruption' theme?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Probably worth mentioning that there is content you could think of as exhibitionist in the game, there's just no special requirements to see it. Stuff like sexing up Atani's guards, or the lodge gangbang and Rroljar in the post-quest warcamp are public for example. And some of the TFs have an element of it to, which can lead to funny mental images if you do something like use a penis-transforming item in the Frost Hound. I have to imagine Garth walking over afterwards and telling the Champion to cut that shit out.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
No exhib content in the core story? Oh well, back to Evelyn pounding me till I scream her name.

I agree that there is already a little bit of exhibition content. Every time I go see Evelyn, I imagine my champion leaving her room red-faced and slightly embarrassed. Garth gives her a frown, while Brint walks over and high-fives her.

I was wondering if handling exhibition content solely in sex-scenes was the easier and more satisfying way. To me personally, I like the mixture of shame and pleasure in the writing. Once the character becomes fully confident (running around as a full nudist), it starts to lose its appeal.