please explain

Status
Not open for further replies.

king of tentacle

Mar 30, 2017
when did ghost sex stop being considered necrophilia?

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Tbf dude it's just one scene, you don't have to view it if you don't want to. It was made because the writer thought people would like it. Not your cup of tea? Don't read it simple as that mate

Reactions: Paradox01

king of tentacle

Mar 30, 2017
Tbf dude it's just one scene, you don't have to view it if you don't want to. It was made because the writer thought people would like it. Not your cup of tea? Don't read it simple as that mate
i didn't say it wasn't my cup of tea (far from it infact if you look at my dl library and skyrim mods) i'm just saying be specific with your wording when saying what is and is not allowed
i mean most games with undead sex even one scene usually have necrophilia clearly tagged especially considering the age we're in right now doesn't hurt to cover your ass

G

Gooch

from the primary design doc :
What's Fuckable?

First and foremost: The same rules as in Fengames applies here for content allowable, obviously. No loli, piss/poo, corporeal undead, whatever. Angels still verboten for lore-reasons (whatever those are, ask Fen). Werewolves and dragons also okay now. Handle with care.

and corporeal means :
cor·po·re·al
/kôrˈpôrēəl/
Learn to pronounce

adjective
  1. relating to a person's body, especially as opposed to their spirit.

so according to the rules ghosts are a-ok

king of tentacle

Mar 30, 2017
well hopefully the twitter moblins don't erase the game from history when it inevitably gets to mainstream;)

king of tentacle

Mar 30, 2017
The FAQ straight-up says to read the design doc for more information, where this is detailed specifically. It's not the developers' fault that you couldn't be bothered to do the extra reading.

*waves dismissively and tiredly*

Status
Not open for further replies.