Take Over v0.20 (release 25th January 2020)

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
pat_logo.png

NEWEST PUBLIC BUILD (0.11)
Windows: MEGA
Mac:
MEGA
Android: MEGA
Changelog

Last release date: 20th April 2019.

If you want to support our project and help us build it to completion, please go to https://www.patreon.com/StudioDystopia ! The game will be always free, but we release early to our patreons, your support help us to keep improving the game!

---
Tags: corruption, transformation moral degeneration, incest (with patch), MILF, mind control. In the future it will include: Drug use, prostitution, public use, bimbofication, transformation, among others.

Right now you will find in the game the early stages of corruption of 3 girls, including your mother, sister, and your boss.

---
GAME SUMMARY
Take Over is a game about corruption, where you need to be careful about being caught by the oppresive government. Mind control the people in town, use them and their influence in your favor, or put them to work to get you resources and money, and finally take over your small town.

----
GAME STORY
After the People's Revolution, freedom is extinguished and rebellion is crushed without mercy. The government has decided every detail of the lives of its' citizens- including you. After a promising career was cut short by making the wrong enemy, you were left with no choice but to return to your home town and take whatever employment you could find.

You would have been a top-flight researcher with everything you ever wanted, and now you are stuck cleaning floors in a government laboratory. That would have been the end of your story too, except for a chance discovery and the possibility of turning things around once and for all.

You can't take chances in this cruel world, but if you're smart you can take over...

Screenshots
screenshot0013.png

screenshot0017.png

screenshot0018.png

Last edited:

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Here is the new version of Take over! First of all thank you all for your support, which helps us to keep working and improving our game!

Change log:

• New level of corruption for Celia, Katy and Dimitria. It includes new kiss, grope, etc. scenes for each of them!
  • New random events! Two for Katy and one for Celia and Dimitria.
  • The plot keeps moving, introducing two new characters: Vera, the detective, and Mirjana, the sexy engineer! They don't have much content yet, but this introduction will show you where the story is going!
  • Over 140 new images! I also have re-worked some of the older ones, although there is still some work left, it's going good!

Reactions: alli

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
5L6zBcWnGy5pnKuJkO0eeEqbepbEOb33LHPozqRitHn8Qxn0x6NFr7RuhA3LJjTS.png
New update is out! Right now we are at 0.4.5 alpha, but 0.4 its released for everyone! Changelog and links here!

Mac: MEGA

Hello patreons! First of all thank you all for your support! As promised here it is the release of 0.4.0 for all of you! It included some bug fixing from the dev build. I think this build will be safe since I didn’t added any new variables on it, although I doubt it’s perfect.

If there is any significant bug that needs to be addressed you can expect it fix by saturday or sunday.

• So without further ado, the changelog (including what was in the alpha build):
  • New social interaction for Celia: Hangout. This is a less sexual interaction that you can find in the Action menu (like kisses, groping, etc.) There are two options for this: Hangout in the house, and going to the restaurant. In total there are 8 scenes (at corruption < 40, < 60, < 80, and 80+), including a voyeur scene if you have trained Celia in the last scene.
  • Voyeur training for Celia: Includes the initial training in CREED and 4 different scenes to increase her skill up to 70, it opens 2 scenes in hangout's too!
  • Ideal transformation for Celia and Katy: The first transformation available for her! It will increase her breasts and ass significantly although not to silly levels imo! All the new high tier scenes have their normal and transformed version, old sex scenes are not updated yet (and may not to be honest, but all future content will).
  • New social interaction for Katy: Same as with Celia’s, you can find in the action menu when you talk with her.
  • Voyeur training for Katy: Same as with Celia, it adds an extra scene in the house hangout when Celia’s corrupted.
  • Around 20k words of text, most of it focused on the world that surrounds these characters and your character’s hosehold!
  • Some bug fixes that the alpha build had, nothing heavy nor game breaking.
  • Over 400 renders!
It’s been a very heavy month, and this one is probably the biggest update to date (not like the game has been around for too long)! U want to thank the co-writer Talamare for his support with Celia and Crimsonhalo who helped with Katy!

I’m going to start working tomorrow in 0.5.0 already, but what’s already either done (written but without art nor editing) and definitely will be in is:

• Single hangout scene (since they can’t be corrupted, these will have no tiers yet) for Vera, Erika, Margaret and Emma, so you can get to know them better.
  • Voyeur training for Dimitria and Mirjana, up to 70 as with the others.
  • Full hangout scenes for Dimitria and Mirjana
  • Transformation scene for Dimitria and Mirjana.

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
x7jdpphSvzMctMJVeygyC9_F_bhqwq2mcrsDzPHGa_qm6RS0KuLnFZnYogNTD2EB.png

There is a new release, if you guys have feedback or else on the game I would truly appreciate it, specially about the transformation parts!

MAC: MEGA

Changelog:
Note people! 0.4.5 final release will be ready by next friday (20th July) it will include more story and content for Mirjana, as usual this next release will be first available for +$10 patreons and then for the rest, thanks for your support and enjoy this build!

//////

Hello patreons! Here is the release of take over alpha build! I think there are not too many bugs if any, but please let me know any error that may be there since there are many variables here and there that could mess things a little bit.This preview focus on Dimitria, for those who like her!

The final release of 0.4.5 will include as much content for Mirjana, plus some content for Emma, Vera, Margaret and Erika, mostly SFW content though. As a note cheating is not recommended unless you have already reached 100 with her, since she having 0 corruption is key to trigger certain story events.

• Hangout action for Dimitria, if you want to check it out feel free to cheat and reduce her corruption to 0, 40, 60, and 80/100.
  • Voyeur training, including the CREED scene and 4 scenes to increase her skill up to 70.
  • Transformation! A short scene where you change her body, the results can be seen above!
  • In total around 4.5k words of content. This plus Mirjana and the others means this monthly update will be above the 10k words in length of content, which is good IMO.
And that'd be all for now! Full release will be around day 20 or so, so stay tuned!

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Here it is the latest update of the game! Feedback is always welcomed!

MEGA PC

MEGA MAC

Hello patreons! Here is finally the release of 0.4.5, it includes the content from the alpha version (which was only Dimitria’s) and new one too! I tested it and AFAIK there are no bugs but again, one scene here or there may have an error, but I doubt anything significant so just hit “ignore” and keep going if this happens.

Without furhter ado, the changelog:

• Four hangout action for Mirjana and Dimitria, if you want to check it out feel free to cheat and reduce her corruption to 0, 40, 60, and 80/100.
  • Voyeur training for Mirjana and Dimitria, including the CREED scene and 4 scenes to increase her skill up to 70.
  • Transformation scene for Mirjana and Dimitria! Again this is for the ideal body, all new scenes have these variants, old scenes don’t tho.
  • Single hangout scene for Vera, Margaret and Erika!
  • Total content for this update around 12k words and over 150 images!
Now let’s talk about 0.5 and future updates: 0.5 will be about the story again, giving you the chance to corrupt Vera, more intimacy with Emma, and changing things a little bit about the gameplay, since I’ll try to reduce micromanagement (aka creating the serums yourself) as much as possible, also improving he tasks that you can give to your faithful soldiers or workers so you can get more money and supplies.

I also will add things that will consume these resources, but we’ll see over time since I don’t want to make the game too hard or punishing, at least to the point that’s not fun.

The idea is focusing on the story 1 month, then the next month focusing on content, so after 0.5.0 is released I will work on 0.5.5 which will be just new sexy content (voyeur scenes, new training, new random encounters, etc.) and no further development to the plot, in this way I make sure to game has a good balance between story and fun.

I want to thank you all for your support so far, and any new feedback, suggestions, bug reports, etc. Are always welcome, and please feel free to either leave them in a comment here or in the discord!

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Just released the alpha version of 0.5, while the complete version can be found at our patreon!

This version its very interesting, having the option to allow your girlfriend to corrupt a guy, and having fun with him as you have with all the other girls. This is optional of course, and also the main story continues, allowing you to start to corrupt the inquisitive secret police Vera and her cohort.

I'll add here in spoilers the changelog, here are the links to the game tho!

PC version

Mac version

Patreon

Changelog for the alpha:
  • Three kinda long scenes with over 5k of words and over 50 renders.
  • Continue the story, decide to side with Vera or corrupt her! For now the content in this alpha only includes its path towards her corruption.
  • The first 2 out of 4 levels of corruption of Luka.
  • Research and develop a male serum at your lab!

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Release of 0.5! The next version its on its way, to be released by sunday or monday, here its the changelog!

• 4 Scenes to corrupt Luka, one of Vera’s closest allies. This will be divided in a route where you can let Emma corrupt him and have fun with him, or don’t. Each scene has some sexy content in it, and the last step of corruption has 4 different sex options.
  • Continuing the main plot! This includes researching a male serum if you want to corrupt Vera, or just partner with her and assault the People’s Police Force headquarters!
  • New journal after you’re done with this part of the story.
  • Basic management, including 4 tasks (Research, produce serum, regular jobs and counter-intelligence) and supplies management.
  • Over 150 new renders and images!

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
There has been a lot of progress with the game, I suggest you to check the full changelog, but for now!

Changelog:

• Added the first two dates of Branka and Cynthia! If you decided to go through the love route with Vera, you’ll be able to date these two too!
  • Added the corruption for Branka and Cynthia! If you instead decided to corrupt Vera, you can also finish corrupting them two after you’re done with her. The scenes are more lengthy than the dates, since the love routes are slightly more slow paced, nonetheless, so even if it’s only 1 scene the amount of content it’s similar.
  • Exhibitionism training for Celia, Katy and Mirjana, with 4 scenes each, this will be a requisite if you want them to work on the club (not added yet)
  • Fixed many bugs, including the intelligence bug. Tried to test the game more throughly, but since there are too many variables, there may still be some bugs around, so please report them!
  • Added a bunch of events in the club that you can activate when you sit around. There are 9 events that involve the MC, and 4 that are public use (which will only appear if you check the right policy in the club facility). Also, some events will only appear if you made Nela submissive or dominant, because BDSM stuff is usually more delicate. In the future, only theme-related events will appear, but this is just like a tease of the variety.
  • Over 120 new images!

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Hey people there is a new public release of take over! Right now you can play 0.11, but you can also try 0.12 and 0.13 if you become a patreon!

You can check the whole changelog from here too! https://www.patreon.com/posts/24870589

This is the new content available for 0.10! And from this point (0.11+) our main focus has been the story:

Mac:
MEGA
Android: MEGA

Changelog:
  • Added two new jobs for Celia, Katy, Dimitria and Mirj (CKDM), these are entertainer and courtesans for the club. There are some scenes for them as entertainers, no scenes for them as courtesans. Courtesan jobs will use public use, of course, but entertainers won’t.
  • A new anal scene for CKDM, it’s amazing it took this long to add this, but I really haven’t had time, but this month I wanted to finish most of their content so far.
  • Oral, vaginal and anal sex scenes for Vera, Branka and Cynthia. You can see them all if you corrupted them, but not all of them if you are going through the love route.
  • 8 exhibitionist events in different locations for CKDM.
  • Updated the journal, all the new characters are there now, added the nightlife tab, among other things.
  • Added mechanics for the club, now it will provide money once properly unlocked, you can also assign manpower to increase it’s earnings.
  • You can now assign manpower to all the other tasks (intelligence and insurgence tasks), so you can now assign your main characters to whatever you prefer with more freedom.
  • Some bug fixings, although I am aware there are some that still need corrections, specially ones about consistencies
  • In total, over 15k more of content!

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
It's coming along, but I'd say you should probably start focusing on rounding out the current features that you've already set up. I'd like to see all the primary characters get proper and complete image-sets for their transformation states. It's way too often that they don't line up with the current transformation. As well, insert ways to go back and review content with other characters, especially Emma.

Much like DiCK, you keep adding characters and don't follow through on fulfilling the features of the game that should be applying to them. The game is interesting enough but you're not cashing in on the key feature of this one - transforming and altering people's bodies and minds!

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
It's coming along, but I'd say you should probably start focusing on rounding out the current features that you've already set up. I'd like to see all the primary characters get proper and complete image-sets for their transformation states. It's way too often that they don't line up with the current transformation. As well, insert ways to go back and review content with other characters, especially Emma.

Much like DiCK, you keep adding characters and don't follow through on fulfilling the features of the game that should be applying to them. The game is interesting enough but you're not cashing in on the key feature of this one - transforming and altering people's bodies and minds!

People really didnt seem too interested in the body TFs and for the most part people is interested in advancing the story, so that has been the focus as for late. Basic management is in place so people dont have to keep grinding once they advance too

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
As far as I can tell, the TFs are intended to be core to the game's progression and gameplay.

Even if you don't personally believe that - I think it's worth noting that there's very little continuity in events concerning the TFs, and there's still no way to go back and view events or images you've seen. It's jarring to see the default model on events I'm seeing for the first time AFTER I've transformed someone - it's just sloppy and lazy.

If you're doing these renders, you should prepare the list of reasonable outcomes in text and images provided each TF (especially physical) in each scene. If the story progresses by basically ignoring the work that the player has put in, what's the point of the story OR the game?

Please reconsider.

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
As far as I can tell, the TFs are intended to be core to the game's progression and gameplay.

Even if you don't personally believe that - I think it's worth noting that there's very little continuity in events concerning the TFs, and there's still no way to go back and view events or images you've seen. It's jarring to see the default model on events I'm seeing for the first time AFTER I've transformed someone - it's just sloppy and lazy.

If you're doing these renders, you should prepare the list of reasonable outcomes in text and images provided each TF (especially physical) in each scene. If the story progresses by basically ignoring the work that the player has put in, what's the point of the story OR the game?

Please reconsider.

You are right about it, and I have mention in the past that TFs are something I will finish or polish more once the main story is finished, mostly because if I had to do the same renders 5 times each, it would just be impossible to advance anything at all. Instead, for now I want to finish the story then add the aesthetic changes to it.

The exception may be bimbofication, because I want to make that more meaningful than a simple aesthethic change

Training (combat, public use, etc.) have more impact in the story though, while TFs change stats in their jobs (making them usually more profitable)

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Latest public release is available here! I also updated the main page in case you don't want to enter patreon, and here is the changelog!

• 4 new scenes with Ljijana and Cynthia: You get to have sex with their group, and pretty much all of the scenes contain sex or something erotic.
  • 4 new scenes for Elise; Help her to take down her father and her enemies, and have fun merging with the weakened opposition.
  • Updated the journal with 6 new entries

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
I do have some question:
  1. Will the difference between drugging Vara and befriending her be large?
  2. Is it possible to change triggers yet?
  3. Who is the person between Mirjana and Emma in the original journal? I compaired her siloutte with the extended journal and she vanished there.. >_<
  4. Is it just my lack of skill with triggers or is the game at this time rather linear? oô

Regardless, I did enjoy the game. I look forward to further devolepments. Keep up the good work! ^_^

Also, there is a newer public build that has not been announced here:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/take-over-0-25-36148840

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Can you elaborate on the "incest (with patch)"?

The base game does not contain incest, because that would be against the Patreon rules.
Someone made an incest-patch that turns your housemates into relatives.
The only patch I know of is on a pirate site, thus no link here.

Well, all it does is to rename Celia with mom in appropriate situations.
But even without it, the familiy part is heavily implied anyways.
Only works on the 5$ version anyways. If you still want it, just chat me up in the discord of the game and I will send you the link. =P
(I'm the guy who recently spammed the bug-report channel.. =P