[What if?] Sci-Fi Species in TiTS

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
y'know now that i think about it the eldar could slide relatively easily into tits, not a whole lot of lore would need to be altered. they're already prone to extreme hedonism, to the point where they murderfucked their own satan into existence

and then there's the dark eldar, which probably wouldn't exist in tits considering there's no warp and therefore no slaanesh

Reactions: HavocHive55

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
could we do anything with any of the various xenos races from 40k?
Well, we already have humans, orks (Thraggen), and Eldar/Dark Eldar (Sylvanol TF). The Tyranids are based on xenomorphs which have been discussed. That pretty much just leaves Necrons, T'au, and Chaos Daemons.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Indeed.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
The Tau'va would also fit with the overall colonialism/expansionism theme within the game's background.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
What about the Furon it would be neat to play as a Roswell Grey :D
Ehhh, other than the movie "Paul", and the cartoon "American Dad" the Grey are typically portrayed as asexual.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
To bring up one that probably isn’t the most popular here but is on other sites, I’ll bring up a species that is quite a bit off the beaten track:

latest

The Gems, from Steven Universe!

Now, the main source of conflict would be the way Gems reproduce-that is to say, draining the life from the planet until it’s reduced to a hollowed shell of its self, as demonstrated below is what they planned on turning Earth into:
latest

While Gems are exactly what they sound like, they are able to generate a physical form from light, usually taking on a human-like form (although they can shapeshift, naturally.) These forms can be disrupted (especially with electric or piercing weapons), but doing so doesn’t kill the Gem itself; rather, shattering the stone would do so, with even cracks causing deformations in their personalities. That said, they don’t age or need to eat, drink, breathe, or sleep unlike organic life forms, as well as are substantially faster and stronger than humans, so they can still be plenty dangerous, even when not regarding the fact some possess supernatural powers (although they don’t always use them for combat.)

Even when shattered, the pieces live on, although they’re barely sentient at that point and are a mere fragment of the original being. This is, understandably, is a pretty bad deal, with death being much more preferable.

Interestingly, if a Gem shapeshifts a womb for themselves, they can become pregnant, although the child will be the species of whatever they are mating with (although they can sacrifice themselves in order to produce a hybrid being.) By implication, one can assume a gem can manifest male genitalia and produce sperm.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShySquare

agreenfish

Jun 24, 2019
While not really a "species", per se, the Culture from the eponymous Culture series by Ian M Banks is strikingly similar to the universe of TiTs. A hedonistic post-scarcity society, where the vast majority of the population is modded and people often assume whatever form they like.
It's less ... furry, of course, but I couldn't help but think about the game when reading the books. The idea of "hedonistic society that meddles in the affairs of lesser civilizations" reflects pretty strongly in the UGC. I wonder if there was any inspiration.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
I'd like more alien TFs in general. I think it'd be awesome if players could recreate their favorite sci-fi alien* using TFs.

And by "alien" I mean "xenomorphish", not "human with blue skin".

My takeaway is that its hard to write radically non-human species (much less TFs) in a sex game. There's a sweet spot of "not human but still sexy" that can be harder to hit the further you drift from human norms.

A good example is stuff with bug morphologies. Humanoids with arthropod features can be a turn on or squick a lot of people out, but a lot of it's going to depend on individual taste and some of the details. Could start a post with "should spider girls have pedipalps over their spiginas?" and watch some folks be like "omg nightmare fuel" with other folks simultaneously shouting "Hell yeah I'm into it!"

That said, I hope it doesn't stop folks from trying, and it certainly won't stop me from writing as much radical xenobiology as I can.

And, lest I be guilty of derailing a thread, @HeroicSpirit mentioned Animorphs, and I think that Yeerks from the same franchise would fit in kind of perfectly. In a TiTS universe where everyone's into pleasure, I think a lot of species would be sympathetic to the Yeerk craving for sensory stimulation.

Actually, that gives me an idea for a brain slug entry ...

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
This is the Uncanny Valley in play. The closer something gets to the human form, the more we find it appealing. Conversely, the further away from the human form something is, the more we can't stand it.
UncannyValleyChart.jpg

So what's going to be really appealing is going to be on either side of the valley, and why we find not-quite human looking Alien girls to be attractive (Ausar, Kaithrit and so on) on one side and human girls on the other. Bug-people are going to be at the start of the curve, with centaurs around the midpoint. In the case of TiTS, the nadir of the valley isn't going to be moving corpses (this ain't that kind of game!), but going to be species that look extremely similar to humans. Almost but not quite. And I think that's going to be human androids, I don't mean the likes of BessN or Gianna, but almost like Aki Ross from Final Fantasy Spirits Within. (Yes, I know the character wasn't a robot, but she is one of the prime examples of the Uncanny Valley in effect).

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
Your post and graph have given me a fantastic idea for a new alien encounter. I'm gonna start writing it now.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Helloooooooooooooooo Nurse Killa
latest

Reactions: ShySquare

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
the orks from 40k could probably fit with a few alterations, the game already has plant people and psycics, so i don't think it'd be too big a stretch to mash em together into race of psycic fungus people. their unending lust for war would probably need scrapping however, don't think it really meshes well with this kind of game